MERCY (10 Minutes) (Daejae)

Criscee's Fanfic Recommendations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello!

Wow! I already have 507 subscribers  , I'm so glad that you guys like my recommendations, Thank you so much!!!!!! I miss you guys so much XD.it's been months since I've recommend a story T.T sorry if a lot of you are waiting and looking for a good fic to read, but I've been busy and lazy at the same time .  hehehehe  sooo with out further a do lets start this! 

 

This fic is one of the fics that I've been addicted to and read this a thousand times!, I really want to recommend this one before but I kind of lazy to update.... wahhhhhhhh please don't kill me . I even made a banner for this because I'm so inspired by this fic. I do hope you guys will also love this one, even if some of you are not  a fan of BAP but I just want to share this to everyone because I want to show how amazing this fanfic is and hopefully that you will also like this one. I love everything about this fic but... uhhhh, I don't want to say anything anymore because I don't want to be a spoiler XD. and PLEASE DO READ,SUBSCRIBE,UPVOTE AND COMMENT to this story. 

 

BTW this is my banner for this story

 

MERCY (10 Minutes)

by: bangandzelo

Description

He wasn't supposed to fall in love with the enemy.

 

LINK: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/395068/mercy-10-minutes-daehyun-youngjae-daejae

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter