A trip

Infected with the gay virus

 

Infected with the gay virus

Chapter fifteen: Yeju island

 

 

The Han family: Hankyung | Chen | Chanyeol | Kris | Kyungsoo | Lay | Sehun  

The Kim family: Heechul | Baekhyun | Kai | Luhan | Suho | Tao | Xiumin

I reached a record! 3 months no freaking update! Gawd I'm aweful... I want to thank school and my leak of ideas for getting me this record! 

Okay... Now serious... I'm sorry for updating this late and I just want you to know that I'll keep on writing this story until the end. Thank you for all your support! ❤️ 


"Pack your bags! We're leaving in an hour!" Baekhyun yells from downstairs, causing a sleeping Kyungsoo to wake up from his dreams. Irritated, Kyungsoo grabs his phone checking the time. His owl-shaped eyes widen, seeing the current time on the small screen. 'What the hell?! 7 am in the morning?!' He cries in his mind. 

 

Since he's already awake and probably won't fall asleep again, he gets up. But something feels different... Scanning the room, he notices that Kai is nowhere to be seen. And then it hits him. Yesterday...

 

With a deep sigh he drops his small body on the warm bed again. Kai didn't come back. Or at least not to their room.

 

Already forgetting about the fact that Baekhyun all of a sudden is telling them to leave, Kyungsoo stays still, looking at the empty bed.

 

"Kyung, are you crying?" Baekhyun asks him from the doorgape.

 

Quickly he wipes the tear away, a fake smile creeping up his face. "My allergies, you know." 

 

"Ah, yeah. By the way, have you seen Kai? We have to leave in an hour." His brother exclaims. Wait... So Kai really didn't come back last night?

 

"No... I haven't-- wait, what? To where?" 

 

"Yeju island. A friend of Chanyeol owns a vacation house nearby the beach. We thought it might be fun to spend one of our last weeks over there before school starts again."

 

Crying in his mind, Kyungsoo's fake smile grows wider. "That's great!" He says, since he doesn't want to disapoint his cheerful brother. Though he doesn't care that much about that stupid trip... The only one that's on his mind is Kai. Kim Jongin, the guy he ran away from... All because of his stupid heartbeat that starts to race just by the mere thought of him. Because of those feelings that make him feel afraid, those that make him want to run away and never come back. Everything to not face the truth.

 

"So pack your bags, ok?" Baekhyun repeats before leaving the room.

 

"Yeah." Kyungsoo says nodding, even though Baekhyun already left the room. 'This ... What if Kai doesn't come? What if he will? How will I have to react? Be all nice? No. He won't act like nothing happened... He'll probabaly ask for an explanation or something. What should I do?! He then drops his head on the soft pillow again.

 

"God Kai! What happened to you?" Suho's voice buzzes through the house, making Kyungsoo's eyes widen. Kai? He quickly runs out of his room, following the sound of Suho's shocked voice. He quickly stops at the stairs when he sees Suho through the open kitchen door. Once he notices Kai, his jaw drops. He looks horrible. From his gaze Kyungsoo can tell he got drunk last night and is probably dealing with a hangover right now.

 

"Ahh-- Can't you talk a bit less loud.. My head hurts." Kai cries, leaning against the kitchen island.

 

"You look like you haven't washed yourself for years. Ahh that smell-- disgusting." Suho mutters, this time more quietly as Kai begged him. Hidding behind the stairs' frame, Kyungsoo is folowing their conversation. Seeing Kai like this, makes Kyungsoo feel even more terrible.

 

"Well thanks..." Kai says sarcasticly. "I just had some fun."

 

"Some fun? Fun? Weren't you supposed to go out with Kyungsoo? I tought you were... Kinda close. No? God, what happened to you."

 

"Yes fun." Kai's tone becomes angry all of a sudden. "I had fun after Kyungsoo ran away from me. And if you really want to know, I have been drinking all night long, partying with some girls... ended up ing them without any feelings. Just like I did with Kyungsoo."

 

A soft, but audible sob fills the room, making both men look up. "Kyungsoo, I-" Kai stutters with wide eyes when he faces the poor boy. Quickly Kyungsoo gets up, running up the stairs again, tears rolling down his cheeks. He tries to wipe them off but they are replaced by their relatives immediately.

 

As he hears Kai running after him he quickly runs into his room, locking the door right away. "Kyungsoo I-I didn't mean it like that!" Getting no response Kai walks away, smashing the chair in the hallway with his feet. He screwed up. 

 

"Well done. Really, you should get a reward for jerk of the year. You even won over Kris." Baekhyun, who came out of nowhere, says giving his brother a small applause.

 

"Just shut up." Kai answers, his blood boiling from anger.

 

"Whatever--"

 

----

 

Luhan POV

"What should I pack? We're going for a week right?" I ask opening up my closet in a hurry. Ugh... Couldn't they let us know earlier about the trip... I mean... Not that I don't like it... Just that it's kinda nervewrecking. 

 

"Just pack 8 clothingsets or something." Sehun answers while packing his bags. How can he be so calm... we're about to leave in a quarter or so... I'm not ready yet.

 

"What do I do... I still have to pack so much. No way I'm going to be ready on time. Ahh-- Why couldn't Baekhyun tell us about the trip a bit earlier? Have you seen my Hello Kitty bag? I can't--" I get cut off by the warm touch of Sehun's backhug. "Don't worry, Lulu." His warm voice says and I can't help but blush.

 

"I love you." I smile looking shyly at my feet. 

 

"I love you too."

 

----

Author POV

"Where are Kyungsoo and Kai?" Chanyeol asks when they're loading their luggage in the trunk.

 

"I don't think they're coming..." Suho states, thinking about what happened earlier that day.

 

"Why?" Luhan asks, putting his bag in the trunk of their minibus. 

 

"Long story..."

 

"Well... lets just leave without them... We can't force them anyway." Taemin says seriously, handing his luggage over to Baekhyun. "You're right." Baekhyun adds, closing the trunk. Even though they really want Kyungsoo and Kai to join in, Taemin has a point. If they don't want to, they don't have to.

 

"Who's driving?" Kris asks ready to get in the car. "I'll drive." Lay suggests taking the seat in the front. 

 

Once they are all seated Lay starts the car to drive away when all of a sudden... "Wait!" Kyungsoo shouts as he makes his way to the car. He looks in one word terrible and Suho isn't even sure if Kai looked more terrible than Kyungsoo does now. The latter's eyes are red and his hair is as messy as possible. 

 

With all their eyes fixated on him Kyungsoo quickly puts his stuff in the trunk.

 

"You knew about this and you were okay with it to just leave my brother like this?" Lay snaps at Suho as he lays the motor still.

 

"I thought that it'd be better to let him alone." His lover answers honestly.

 

"Oh, that's what you thought? So you just wanted to leave him with that erted brother of yours?" Before Suho can even answer, Lay gets out the car to help kyungsoo with closing the heavy trunk. Suho sighs deeply not really feeling like arguing with someone, especially not with the peson he loves the most.

 

----

 

"Ah-- I hope there's a swimmingpool over there." Baekhyun smiles, trying to break the silence. They have been driving for 2 hours already and to be honest each one of them has never felt this uncomfortable before especially because Kyungsoo keeps on sobbing. And each and every time someone asks him if he's okay he just wipes his tears off and tells them he is. They all know it's a damn lie though, but what can they do? And on top of that Suho and Lay happened to remain silent, especially to each other.

 

"I hope so too!" Luhan shouts when no one else seems to answer Baekhyun.

 

"Have you ever been there before? I mean... the house?" Tao asks hesitantly. 

 

"One time. But I was so young back then. I don't remember." The giant replies.

 

"Ah--" Tao replies.

 

Silence again.

 

Suddenly Tao feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. Curiously he grabs it. Reading the name of the message's owner makes his face light up.

 

From: Angry bird ♡
How are you my Panda :)

 

A playful gaze is shared between the two and Tao starts typing his reply.

 

To: Angry bird ♡
Never felt better. How about you, angry bird?

 

Kris smiles reading the message. Quickly he replies, trying not to be too obvious.

 

To: My Panda
I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

 

"Who are you texting?" Chanyeol asks all of a sudden. Damn it...  "Just a friend." Kris answers calmly trying to stay as cool as always, but deep inside he's freaking out. What if Chanyeol doesn't believe him? What if he keeps on asking questions? 

 

Believing the answer he got, Chanyeol remains silent continuing to play on his phone. But then all of a sudden Baekhyun continues. "Yeah right... That must be a really good friend of yours since you keep on blushing like a teenage girl..." All of a sudden all eyes are on the angry bird, and both his and Tao's heart beat start to rase. Stupid Baekhyun...

 

"Who is it this time?" Sehun jokes crossing his arms over his chest, expecting some girl name to come up.

 

"It's just a friend I'm telling you." Kris says rather annoyed. Tao just stares at his lover, not knowing what to do.

 

"Let me see that." Baekhyun says as he grabs Kris' phone out of his hands, quickly handing it over to Chanyeol, so Kris can't get it anymore.

 

Oh ...

 


 

Please check out my other stories too!

 

TaoRis ------> How to make your son gay ( crack(x) taoris(x) ratedm (x) )

All couples -------> The gay project ( crack(x) comedy(x) baekyeol(x) hunhan(x) taoris(x) xiuchen(x) sulay(x) kaisoo(x) )

HunHan -------> Happy birthday, hyung! ( twoshot(x) romance(x) ratedm(x) boyxboy(x) )

HunHan -------> For one second it was infinity ( angst(x) fluff(x) boyxboy(x) )

Chemistry -------> Chemisty ( graphic shop )