Chapter 1

Dance in the Rain

Park Residence

As the sun rise, her room filled the warm breeze and the sunlight flash to her skin that made her woke up from her slumber. She slowly opened her eyes and she sat up from her bed as she do some stretching. Suddenly, she heard a knock on her door. 

"Come in." she said. Right then, Mrs. Yoon, her assistant came in. "Good morning, Mrs. Yoon." she greeted. 

 

"Good morning, Miss." Mrs. Yoon said as she bowed. "Your breakfast is ready." 

 

"Okay, I'll be out in a minute." she said as she stood up from her bed and went to her bathroom. Mrs. Yoon went out from her room and went downstairs. After how many minutes, she went out from bathroom and she went to change her uniform. As she finished preparing herself, she went to the dining room to see her parents already eating their breakfast 

 

"Good morning, sweety." her mom greeted her. 

 

"Good morning mom, dad." she greeted back as she kissed them on their cheeks. Then she went to her seat and start eating her breakfast. 

 

"How are you while we're gone?" her dad asked her. 

 

"Well, everything's fine dad." she replied. Her family owns a company and her parents was always out for a business trip. That's why she always used to be alone in a big house. 

 

"That's good. How's your school?" 

 

"Well, our exam is already done and the results will come out today." she said. 

 

"I know you have a good grades, darling." her mom smiled at her. "You are intelligent child that's why you never been a burden to us." 

 

"Thanks mom." she smiled. "Oh, it's already 7:30, I have to go now." she stood up from her seat. 

 

"Okay, be careful. Good luck to your result." her dad said as she bid goodbye to her parents. She went inside of their family car with Mr. Hwang, her personal driver and they drove off to her school. 

 

After how many minutes, she went out from the car as they reached the park beside their school. She began walking infront of her school because she doesn't want to be the center of attraction. Nobody knows about her family background and they know her as an ordinary girl. 

As she walked in the hallway, she only saw few students arrived. She went to her locker to grab some of her books. Then, she went to her class. Suddenly, someone called her name. 

 

"Jihae-shi~!" she looked back, only to see her best friend, Choi Min. "Good morning~" 

 

"Good morning, Min." she greeted back. "Good thing your early today." 

 

"Yah~" she whined. 

 

"What? Your always late." she giggled. She's only expressing herself when she was with her best friend. 

 

"Whatever." Min rolled her eyes. "Let's get inside now." then they went to their class and they went to their respective seat. Jihae took some of her notes and start reviewing it. When Jihae had a spare time, she would spent it going to the library to review, read some books or playing her favorite intruments.

Suddenly, she heard some noice that made her looked up. It was the Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Kai, the popular boys in their school along with Suho, Chanyeol and Sehun. Jihae is not close with them because she's not really the type of person that could easily interact with everyone. 

She went back and continue reviewing her notes. After how many minutes, their teacher came in. 

 

"Good morning, class." Mr. Lee greeted. 

 

"Good morning, Seongsanim." the class replied back. 

 

"Well, the results already came out." he said. "And I'm bit disapppointed with some students, I really did my best to teach you guys but it seems that you didn't study well." he sighed. "But it seems that Miss Park Jihae was the only one whose listening attentively." Jihae look surprised when her name was called. 

 

"You really did a great job, Miss Park." Mr. Lee smiled at her. "You've got 100 equivalent to A+." the whole class was surprised because they didn't know that she was that smart. Jihae stood up and Mr. Lee handled her test paper to her. "Congratulations." he patted her shoulder. 

 

"Ah~ ne. Thank you seongsanim." she bowed and when back to her seat. 

 

"Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jong in and Do Kyungsoo, you guys also did a great job." their teacher said as the boys went loud. 

 

"Thank you, Mr. Choi." Baekhyun smiled as they got their test paper. Jihae looked at them and her gazed locked with Kai's eyes. Kai felt something strange as he looked at her. But Jihae looked down that made him frown.