.

Read between the lines [one shot]

Junhyung is casually sitting in his chair reading a book.It's title is After Dark,he slowly turns the next page reading every word,slowly.It is a great book to read while he's staying in Japan.Suddenly he hears a sound,he ignores it for a second and continues reading,but there it is again. He stands up and tries to find out where the noise is coming from. 

He realizes it's coming from the door,he put his ear on it and tried to hear what were the people who were behind it saying. ''Ya,Seob.Why are you such an idiot!? How can you forget the keys?'' Junhyung realizes that those are indeed his band members,but still he continues to listen. ''It isn't my fault! And besides,you are the leader anyway.My mother says I'm special,don't judge me.'' 

''Well we're going to sit here and wait,because of you. I guess nobody's home.'' Doojoon sighed. The door suddenly opened. ''You could've at least brought your keys. You were lucky that I was here.'' Junhyung claims. The other two just smile awkwardly and scratch the back of their heads. ''Get in.'' he says and let's them go through. 

''Why do you have so many bags?'' Junhyung questions. ''Well since Yoseob here,thinks that we cannot survive in Japan for a week,he decided to buy all of this crap.'' Doojoon answers hissing at Yoseob. ''Hey hyung,did you hear?'' Yoseob's mouth widens. ''What?'' Junhyung raises an eyebrow.

''I heard Kara's promoting for two more days. How about we pay them a visit?''Yoseob asks.Suddenly Junhyung's cheeks turn bright pink. He puts his hand around his face and just walks away. ''I'll take that as a yes?'' Yoseob shouts. ''Fine.'' Junhyung shouts back and walks to  his room. 

He sits on his bed and takes out his phone,revealing a wallpaper of Lee Hyori. He sighs.He starts typing a message.But stops every half second thinking of what he should write. So he just ends up writing something else. 

[Hey,we were thinking of paying you guys a visit today. Are you up for that?]

He waits a little ,but in a matter of seconds he gets a simple reply.

[Be there in 20 minutes.] 

He smiles and leaves his phone in his pocket. He goes to the kitchen where Yoseob and Doojoon are still trying to sort out the groceries. ''Looks like we'll be going to Kara's dorm.'' he smiles. ''Hell yeah!'' Doojoon yells. They both left the groceries lying on the table and went to their rooms,so they can change their clothes.

They all walked to the car and Junhyung started driving. They were at the dorm in a matter of minutes.They walked into the elevator and finally arrived. Junhyung rings the doorbell,he is sweating a little. Gyuri opens the door in a little shock. ''So,Hara wasn't lying to me after all? Come in guys.'' she smiles and let's them come in.

Junhyung spots a familiar girl,in a over-sized hoddie,a pair of shorts,and an apple hairstyle,sitting on the couch eating pocky. She looks up and immediately blushes and hides her face.Nicole was sitting next to her. ''Where are the rest of the members?'' Doojoon asks. ''Shopping i guess.'' Gyuri replies. 

''Go Go Summer~'' Yoseob randomly sings,while everyone laughs at him. Well not everyone. Junhyung keeps stealing glances from Hara,she just hides her blushing face the whole time. ''Hara,scoot more to Junhyung. You shouldn't be shy.'' Nicole claims. ''Ya!'' Hara yells. She feels his hand around her shoulder. ''If you won't,I will.'' he smirks and looks at her. 

''I-I'm going to go get some water.'' Hara mutters and stands up walking to the kitchen. ''I'll come with you.'' Junhyung follows. He closes the door to the kitchen so that no one can hear them. ''Heard you are going back to Korea in two days...'' he says looking at the floor. ''Yeah.'' she replies.

''Yeah...'' he mutters. ''How about we meet up?'' he says. She looks at him ''Huh?''.He looks at the floor once more then looks up at her. ''We can meet up when I come back. We can go for a coffee or something.'' he says. ''That would be nice. I-I will give you a call.'' she smiles. He smiles back. Suddenly she is in his embrace feeling his body. For a second she is surprised but soon she is used to it. 

''I better get that water.'' she says still in his embrace. He stops her,she looks up at him as he gives her a kiss on the forehead. She smiles and reaches for a glass of water. They both exit the kitchen holding hands. ''Muscle man has a girlfriend.'' Yoseob chuckles playing with cards. Junhyung doesn't say anything,he just looks at Hara.

-

A week has already passed. Kara is back in Korea,and Beast is just coming back. On their way,Kikwang just can't get himself to stop asking questions. ''Hyung,I think b2uties realized that you are dating Hara.'' he says. Junhyung looks at him raising an eyebrow ''So?''. Kikwang gulps. ''Well are you going to announce it?'' he asks. 

''I will. Don't worry.'' he smiles looking through the window. ''What about the fans?'' Kikwang asks again. ''If they really are our fans,they will accept it.'' he answers. Kikwang stays quiet. It's already six in the morning and the plane is landing. They left the plane and entered the car,the sound of Sorry Sorry filled the awkward silence. 

They arrived at their dorm,and Junhyung took out his phone. He started typing a message,he was half asleep but it still was worth it. 

[Meet me at our coffee place. I'll be waiting.] 

He sends it and enters his car. He drives off to the place seeing a small figure sitting on a bench. He exits the car and walks up to the figure. ''Hey stranger.'' he says. She smiles at him,she stands up and gives him a long hug. 

They both enter the coffee place,they were the only ones there.They sat at a table and ordered two coffees. ''It's really cold outside?You came just wearing that?'' he asks.''Yeah,i sort of didn't have time to get dressed'' she answers. ''I'll lend you my jacket.'' he says and stands up taking his jacket off and giving it to her.

''Thanks.'' she blushes. Their coffee arrives,Junhyung thanks the lady. He suddenly takes out a pack of cigarettes. ''Didn't know you smoke.'' she says looking at them. ''Is it a problem?'' he asks. ''No,no. Not at all. I just didn't know.'' she smiles. ''Oh.'' he looks at her. A half an hour later they finish and decide to take a walk. 

''So,how did the promotions go?'' she asks. ''Pretty good. And yours?'' he looks at her.''Fine,i guess. I like Japanese fans. They are so nice.'' she smiles. They continue walking up and down the street. ''I have to tell you something.'' he suddenly says. ''What?'' she asks. ''I'd like to make our relationship public.'' he says. 

Suddenly they can see a flash of light. That went on for two minutes,until they realized it was a paparazzi. Junhyung politely walks over to him and asks him to leave,the paparazzi just nods and leaves. ''I'm sorry about this.'' he says to her. ''It's fine.'' she smiles. ''Huh?'' he raises an eyebrow. She comes closer to him wrapping her hands around his neck. ''We're public now,aren't we?'' she smiles and feels his lips on hers.