Final

highschool sweethearts

Hello, my name is ji eun. I'm 19 years old and just graduated from highschool. Sigh, highschool. The place you spent your day the most. The place you make your precious memories. Just like me. I have many precious memories. I remember the day i transfered, nobody liked me. Except the guy i was seated next to, kai was his name. Day by day we got closer and closer i got more friends. Even though i wasn't there for long on that highschool, the memories are still precious to me. When i got in senior year, kai asked me out. We had many dates and eventually we were boyfriend and girlfriend. The most people weren't shocked about it, being that close you couldn't be any different than boyfriend or girlfriend. Me and kai were a happy couple and i did many first things with him, going to haunted house for the first time, eating spicy noodles for the first time and.... my first kiss. But now we are graduated and going to college or lives are different and iur relationship too. What happend to us highschoolsweethearts????? where did it go?

 

Yah ji eun-ah, you should make up with kai, he apologized already. Anna said. Anna is from america, she came here studying korean history. I just can't anna. He hurt me to bad this time. I said.

Wanna know what he did?? he was with his childhood friend; kate lee. On my birthday. Not that i was mad because of that, i was mad because he neglected me for her. I said to him; kai, lets go to lotte world for my birthday, he said no, i'm with her now. And the cherry on top!! he called me .. that hurted me the most. ... i'm sorry anna, but i'm not a . Just sorry won't make things right. Anna sighed. Do what you want ji eun, but kai is a good guy. And i know he doesn't want to hurt you. Those words hunted me everynight, giving me sleepless nights.

 

After a few days i decided to forgive kai. I walked to his home and unlocked his door. Yes, kai and me have each others housekey, because we love each other so much. Kai?? i said. I had no responce so i went up stairs. When i was upstairs i heard and groaning. I rolled my eyes. Kai and his . When i was ready to open his door, i heard a girls voice kai's name. Eeh? vid's doesn't moan kai's name!! i abruptly opened his door, seeing kai on top of a girl, having . KIM JONG IN!! i yelled. Kai looked up and saw me. Ji eun- ah he whispered. The only thing i said was; why?? i turned around and walked away. Almost reaching the door kai grabbed my wrist and said; i'm sorry. I scoffed. Sorry??? sorry my i said. I runned away from him, i didn't where i was running. If i just was away from him. I called anna and asked her to pick me up. I sat down on a bench waiting for anna, i grabbed my phone and looked at the wallpaper. It was kai and me. Why?? i asked myself while crying. The sobs didn't stop, and people passing bye looked at me. After 10 minutes of sobbing anna arrived, and the first thing she did was hugging me. Oh ji eun, cry it out. I looked at her and said; yes, but not here please. She laughed and took me home.

 

2 weeks later I was still sad, who wouldn't? But I still went to college got good grades and hung out with my friends. Even how much I wanted to see him, I didn't and I couldn't. I haven't seen him this 2 weeks anna. I whispered. I know, and that's even better, so you can forget him. She said. I nodded and looked at the teacher who's explaining again. After the bell rang anna went to me and asked if I wanna eat some bulgogi with her. And who would decline that offer. Ji eun!! let's go to that old women, she makes the best bulgogi anna said hyper. I laughed at her hyperniss and happily agreed. Arriving at the bulgogi stall the old women asked our orders and we sat down. Me and anna chatted for a long time making me forget kai for a short moment. Until, I heard someone scraping his troath. Here's your orders. I looked up and saw kai. Ji eun?? he asked. I ignored him and grilled the bulgogi. Ji eun!? Please let me explain! He said. I stood up and excused me. When walking to the toilet kai came after me. Ji eun! I'm sorry, it was all a mistake he pleaded. I scoffed. A mistake?? why, did you you put you in the wrong hole by kate that you come back to me now?? or do you realise that my ddeokbokki is better than hers? I snapped. you kai I said slapping him in the face. I turned around walking to the toilet, when I almost reached I heard kai saying. Now I realise why I'm not with you he laughed bitterly. You're not y enough. And the ?? is the worst he talked to him self. I blinked my tears away and walked further. Don't let it get to ji eun, he's just a I thought by myself.

Weeks later, I never had kai bothering me anymore. He had a new girlfriend, a very y one I say. And I, I have a new boyfriend. He's really nice, his name is kyungsoo a.k.a D.O. He hasn't a sixpack, and he isn't very tall. But I finally found my true love. Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O

 

ji eun!! let's go on a date!! kyungsoo said. I nodded and said; but let me first put something in my locker. I opened my locker and saw I note. And it said

 

I still love you x