Bad day vs lucky day

It only takes 5 seconds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

“ I’m late!” I start to running as soon as I get out from the bus. My stupid car is picking a perfect day to be broken. And the perfect day that I mean is my last exam for this semester. And what worst from this class is the lecturer; Mr. Park seems a bit too obvious to show his dislike toward me. He can always find his way to incriminate me even when I was just sitting still, I can imagine what he –and his curt mouth- would response to this.

I look at my wrist watch and I just got exactly 5 minutes before the exam start, unfortunately I have to run about 10minutes from the bus stop to my university and another 5 minutes to my class. Damn! I have to run faster. I’ll cut through the park than, it’ll be saving more time.

“THUD!!!”

Crap! I bump into a girl who’s bringing a food tray, and now I got spaghetti all over my black tshirt.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. I’m in a hurry, I have an exam and I’m late. I’m sorry for your spaghetti” I apologized to that girl, and didn’t forget to show my best expression. Well, at a time like this I know that my handsome and charming face can help me, I mean; every normal girls on this earth will melt at my face. Not that I want to show off or being cocky here, but I do aware that I’m handsome and charming. Pffft~

“Gwaenchana, you can go now. But you might need to clean up your cloth” She said while giving me a bunch of tissues. See, I told you that my face can help me to escape this kind of situation. “Thank you, and once again I’m sorry” I said to her, not forget to give her my killer wink before I start to run again.

I’m cleaning my tshirt while running, at least the stain won’t be obvious at my black tshirt, but the smell is awful. Ugh! Now I smell like beef and tomato sauce.

 

---

 

By the time that I arrived in front of my class, I know that I’m screwed, the exam is started and I can see my classmates are focusing at the paper work, while Mr. Park are watching everyone with his eagle eyes in front of the class. After a small knock, I push myself inside while looking down; try not to make an eye contact with Mr. Park.

“It’s about time for you to show up Myungsoo-sshi!” heads are tilting right now, looking at me. Crap! Here we go.

“I bet you took too much time in front of the mirror in order to looking good, that’s why you late.” I can hear chuckles from a few of my classmate. For your information sir, I don’t need to spend my time to looking good, I ALWAYS LOOKING GOOD!

“You know, usually I can’t tolerate my student being late at the exam, but it means that you will failed my class, and I have to meet you again next semester. And I don’t think I can handle to see you again next semester, you and your behavior is irritating me” Well, that’s good! I don’t give a damn what you said dear my beloved Mr. Park, as long as I can join the exam. And just so you know, I get sick of your face too.

“Come here and get your paper work Myungsoo-sshi, and pray that you actually can answer it properly. If you fail because of your own stupidity, at least I already give you the chance.” So I come to his desk and he hand me the paper work.

“What smell is that? Is that come from you Myungsoo-sshi? I can’t believe girls actually falling for you” OMG! My embarrassment level is increasing. Well in fact it is that stupid spaghetti smell that sticks to me. And the air conditioner at this room is make it worst, beef and tomato sauce is wafted from my tshirt, and even now I can smell a slight of cheese. Damn! Now the girl beside me is covering his nose and chuckle. Yeah, just act like you get annoyed by me, we all know that you can’t refused my charisma though.

Now, I just want to finish this exam and go home, I just want to forget about this bad day. So I open my paper work and read the first question. WHAT THE IS THIS? Oh well, I suddenly regret that yesterday I spend a whole night playing video games instead of studying for this exam. GREAT! ING GREAT!

So just like that, I spend one and a half hour of scratching my head and practically made up my answer. Why did I feel like I will meet Mr. Park again next semester? !

I’m just rushing out from the classroom avoiding my friends and a few girls, I just want to go home right now, take a bath and sleeping. Ah I suddenly missing my warm bed, well, I get to hurry now.

Right after I reach the ground floor, I realize something. It’s raining outside. IT’S FREAKING RAINING! Of course, today wouldn’t be c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter