5

Finding happiness and love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He kissed her to prove his manhood. His not a kid anymore.  

Jaejoong got upset when Dara treated him like a whimpy kid

 

 

 

 

 

The kiss was fierce at first. A bit forceful. But as time passed by it slowly became gentle.

He's her lips like he was marking them as if he owns her. Her knees weakened by his kiss.

Dara had to lift her hands over his shoulder for support. 

 

 

 

 

 

A dog's bark interrupted Jaejoong from kissing her. 
She quickly pushed Jaejoong as soon as she realized what her bestfriend was doing unto her sunk in through her mind.

 

 

 

Dara was panting heavily and glaring at Jaejoong. 

 

 

 

"What? Mad that I stole your first kiss?" he teased and acted cool like he did nothing wrong to her

 

 

 

 

Her eyes narrowed, nose flared upon his comment

 

 

 

"Ani!!! My first kiss was with 'him'!!! We did it when we were young-" she shouted fiercly

 

 

 

 

Before she knew what’s happening, his mouth crashed into hers. Her lips parted upon the sharp impact of his lips against hers, and he kissed her with a fiery passion.  His tongue found it's way past her defenses, and she was left helpless, absorbed by the power of his kiss.

 

He pushed her against the cold, rough wall. His tongue continued to dance inside .

 

 

 

 

 

Finally, she was pulled back to earth again. She pushed Jaejoong, this time strong and firm

Dara stormed away and left him without a word.

 

Jaejoong punched the wall with his closed fist, hard enough to make it bleed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two days have passed since Jaejoong kissed Dara.
She'd been avoiding him since then.

 

They haven't been going to school together anymore like they used to

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was in trance when she saw Jaejoong in front of her. She jumped in surprise

 

 

Dara  ran immediately when she saw Jaejoong taking steps towards her.

 

 

 

 

She even lost her one shoe due to massive running. Same with Jaejoong, his shoe went off too.

But he took it by his hand and ran after her again

 

 

 

"Yah Sandara Park!!!!" Jaejoong shouted as he ran after her

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't come near me you kissing maniac!!!" she screamed when he almost got nearer her. 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong stopped surprised by her rejection. She sounded scared and grossed out by him.

 

Dara took it to her advantage and ran fast leaving him behind.

 

 

She was panting heavily when she reached her classroom. Dara immeadiately took her seat slowly calming herself

While Jaejoong didn't attend his first class and waited outside her class to finish. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour and a half, her class finally finished.

He saw her walking out of the room heading to another room for her next class

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara." Jaejoong suddenly showed up which surprised Dara

 

 

 

 

She ignored him and pretended to talk to the person next to her

 

 

 

"Hey can you teach me the methods our teacher was lecturing us yesterday? I wasn't really listening." she said as she tugged her classmate away from him

 

 

 


He knew she was lying just to avoid him but he let her go. She's not one to miss her lessons. Dara is studious and all.

 


So he retreated. He needed a resolute plan where she would find no escape. And this wasn't the right time.

 

He'll just wait for the right time to come, he thought

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When break time came, Jaejoong saw Dara hanging with Yoochun and his girlfriend, Kahi.

Junsu's still in Seoul trying his luck to chase his dream of becoming an idol, By the way Kahi is just taking special classes in their school. So she's not usually present to hang out with them. Kahi comes to school just once in a week. She's training in Seoul as a back-up dancer.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong sat nonchalantly with them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Something's fishy in here." Yoochun spoke "I haven't seen you two hang-out together. And now you're ignoring each other..."

 

 

"..what happened between you two huh?"

 

 

 

 

 

Dara snorted quietly and threw a dagger look at Jaejoong.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter