Cups and Guns II: Butter Caramel Galaxy, at first bite. . .

Strong Caffeine and Silver Bullets |Temporary|

|Lay’s POV| When our hands met back then at the cafe I can now boldly say that he really is the one for me. But the question is, would he still accept me? When I introduced myself earlier at the cafe, he does not seem to remember me or even recall a little scene back then.

 

Flashback on Earlier:

We both stopped and like us, somehow, everything paused. We stared into each other’s eyes like there is only the two of us visible. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Suho.” I showed off my dimpled smile and directed it to him. He seemed stunned for a moment, yet he smiled and I was the one who in all honesty was stunned. “The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Cup breaker...” He giggled, Shisus! His giggles that sound like harmonious bells. He is gonna be the death of me. “Thank you for the pet name, but I have a real one, I’m Yixing, but you can call me Lay.”He nodded his head and we again had a staring competition, when ‘the’ Jinyoung told him that someone was on the line looking for him, he politely excused himself and I let him be, giving my thanks and apologize for earlier before he completely left, that’s when he said the most unexpected thing ever, “It was nice meeting you Xing-ssi, come again here soon, you seem to be really nice, I’ll make you cupcakes myself. Annyeong~”He strutted off and I was left there, feeling quite excited.

 

I sighed and relaxed inside the bathroom, I was having a relaxing hot shower, I still feel a little jetlagged when suddenly my phone started to buzz from the counter table. “What Wuiren?” She chuckled and I swear I can feel her smirking. ‘That little witch!’

 

“Yixing-ge, sorry to interrupt! But earlier, there’s this woman who keeps on looking for you and demanding me to tell her where you are, she said she’s your girlfriend, and her name was, uh. . .Kendal? Krystie? Oh it!  YUAN! Who was that crazy woman earlier again?” I heard her shout and I have to distance the phone from my ear before she breaks my eardrums.


“It’s Krystal!” I heard Yuan’s faint voice replying. KRYSTAL? God, why her?! “Right! Yixing-ge, Krystal! Her name is Krystal! And she also warned us, she said that if we won’t give her the details of your whereabouts, she’ll give away something to the media that won’t make you a happy person.” I groaned as I feel new nail being hammered on my head.

 

Krystal, that woman. I met her four months ago at a fashion week in Beijing that Zitao held. She was an uninvited guest in all honesty, because she tried to sabotage the whole fashion show by trapping the other models in bathroom stalls, and hiding some of the couture clothes, after her little scene, she was kicked out of the event. I was on my way home after the party Zitao held, thanking all his spectators and guest, that’s when I saw her on the sides of the streets, just wasted, me being the good man I am, approached her and asked if she needed a lift home, she then told me that she hates Zitao to the core, because of Zitao, her older sister almost killed herself. And that’s when I discovered that she was connected with Jessica, Kris’ obsessed assuming friend. Wow, both of them have some serious coped up clinging issues. I sighed and rubbed my temples, I can sense a migraine coming my way.


 

 

Seoul, South Korea: October 16 2015, 12nn|Narrated| Lay decided to meet up with a few Korean friends aka the mafia lords of Korea and have lunch with them in an expensive Japanese restaurant located in the heart of Myeongdong-gi. Lay rode his silver Lamborghini, Huayra Paghani and drove towards his destination when he passed by his Junmeyon’s Cafe.

‘His’ Why is it so good to call Suho, his? ‘Because you love him!’ He chuckled to himself and decided to drop by the cafe.


When he entered the cosy cafe, he noticed that somehow the ambiance changed, it was full of stars, like the galaxy. “Good noon, Sir. Welcome to Neverland Cafe!” A man greeted him this time, the cafe was almost vacant, it was lunchtime so patrons were less.


Lay showed off a little smile and looked at the counter, no signs of Suho. He was slumped down, defeated. He was about to head out when a colourful cupcake flashed before his eyes. “Why so down, Mr. Cup-breaker?” A giggle and Lay brought his head back. It was Suho, wearing a cute water drop patterned apron. Lay took a sharp intake of breath and mentally yelled in victory.


“N-nothing, uhm..’ Lay rubbed his wrist, a habit he developed when he’s nervous. Suho smiled that knee-weakening smile. “Here, try this, it’s for today’s special, it’s butter caramel galaxy, a Neverland Cafe original.” Lay hesitantly took the cupcake, but with Suho’s awaiting cute eyes looking at him, he can’t help but gave in. He removed a part of the paper that served as the cupcake’s holder and took a bite of it.


When the fluffy texture entered his mouth, he felt like melting, it was so soft and light, so well balanced. “So, Xing-ssi, tell me how is it?” Suho waited for Lay’s answer eagerly. “It’s really good, I want more. Really!” Lay answered with a big stupid smile on his face. “Aww, thank you. I want to give you more, but unfortunately, that’s the last piece. It’s today’s theme special flavour. Lay nodded in understanding and took another bite of the sweet good from his hand, he was clearly enjoying every bit of it when he heard Suho’s melodious giggle.


When he stared down at Suho, he saw the latter pointing at him, giggling more. “What is it?” Lay asked, eyes widening. “N-nothing! T-there’s just frosting on your face. You look like a child eating his first cotton candy. So cute!” Suho gushed over him, Lay instantly placed his cupcake on the nearest table and wiped off his face, but it was futile for he kept missing the part.
 

Suho stretched his hand towards Lay face, and gently wiped off the excess frosting at the side of Lay’s lips. “There, now you’re back to the manly man Yixing!” Suho let out a chuckle when Lay somehow pouted.

 

Lay glanced up the clock, 12:30! ‘!’ Lay stared at Suho who was now taking off his apron. ‘His tempting me! Look at that cute !’ Yixing inwardly groaned.

‘STOP BEING A ERT AND EXCUSE YOURSELF TO LEAVE!’ “U-uhm, Junmyeon-ssi, I’d better take my leave now, I have business to attend, unfortunately. Anyways, the cupcake was exquisite, thank you. I’ll come by soon again.”

 

Suho faced Lay and showed off an angelic smile. “Sure, Xing-ssi. You’re welcome here, anytime. Just don’t break anymore of our cups.” Suho laughed at Lay’s embarrassed face.

Suho stood outside the cafe, waving his goodbye at Lay’s direction. Lay was really happy, it was like, a perfect scene for him.


His wife waving goodbye to him, while he enters his car and took his leave for work. All that was missing is a young boy, calling him daddy. An image of a perfect family.


‘SNAP OUT OF IT!’
But before he can make any of those possible, he still needs to ask for Suho’s forgiveness and eventually LOVE.

 

Author's Note: *le throws confetti* WHOOOOO~ What's a Butter Caramel Galaxy? Does that cupcake flavour even exist? If not, then I invented the first! OHOHOHOHO~ Kidding.. I don't hate the Jung Sisters, it's just that, they make geat antagonist in this story. |in my opinion that is| Anyways Chapter II is out, whadda ya say? xDD Boring? Confusing?

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!^^ Bye-nee~