The Real Story

So Close Yet So Far (Myungsoo-Sulli)

Sulli's POV

Today is our comeback stage at MCountdown. I'm excited to perform again. But the sad thing is, it's Infinite's goodbye stage today. *sighs*. We just finished the rehearsal for our comback stage and it's time for their goodbye stage. On our way back to the waiting room, Infinite came out of heir waiting room. L and I passed by each other. He grabbed my hand for a while and squeezed it. I smiled. I uttered "good luck" and went inside f(x)'s waitin room.

FLASHBACK

We first met each other when f(x) and Infinite had a photoshoot for Elite Uniform.

"Annyeong Haseyo~" I greeted all of the Infinite members warmly. They greeted me back then the photoshoot started.

Few hours passed and we finished the photoshoot. I was busy arranging my things alone in the waiting room when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door, expecting that it was a crew  of the photoshoot, I greeted formally. I blinked when I realized it was L. He bowed 90 degrees and greeted. "Uhm Hi" he said that as he put a hand behind his head. I welcomed him inside the waiting room at first it was awkward but contradiction to his appearance, he's a warm and comfortable to be with kind of person. We chatted for a few hours and before he left, he asked for my phone number. We got to know each other well. At that time, he was calling me Sunbae (Senior) so I told him to just call me Sulli, since he's older than me and he agreed. We're comfortable around each other and we became closefriends. But I didn't expected that  he's seeing me in the next level.

Christmas 2011. After the filming for the Christmas Special, he sent a message saying, "Please proceed to the rooftop now." And so I did.  I came with Vic eonni, Amber eonni and Luna eonni. I trust them very much. We were so shocked to see a very romantic and sweet ambiance the moment we set foot to the rooftop. L was with Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungyeol. L walked towards me and handed me a pink rose. He knows my favorite color. He held my hand and stared in my eyes. "Choi Jinri, we've been friends for more than a year, and I can't just let us to be friends, so will you be my girlfriend?" I have mixed emotions when he asked me that but, honestly, I love him more than just a friend. I didn't think twice and gave him an answer. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I smiled at him then he hugged me tight. Our members congratulated us except the others who didn't witnessed what happened in the rooftop.

It's really hard for us to keep our relationship as a secret but we were able to survive because of the members especially Sungyeol and Luna. They help us make way to have quality time together and celebrate monthsaries together. It's hard but we carried on. We're very supportive toward each other.

 

2013 PRESENT

"INFINITE to take 'One Great Step' with their first world tour"

That was the headline today. L already told me about that so I cheered for him. Every night we would exchange good night voice messages and I Love You's and I Miss You's. That's how our relationship went through.

 

L's POV

We'll be having our world tour few days from  now, meaning I won't be able to see Sulli personally on tapings and rehearsals. *sighs* . I feel sorry for that.

I was sitting alone in our dorm's living room, staring at my phone's wallpaper which is Sulli. "Did the two of you fight?" A voice said from behind. It's Sungyeol. He sat beside me. "No. I'm just sad because I'm going to miss her for the rest of our world tour." I said honestly. Sungyeol chuckled. "Don't be sad Myungsoo. That's just a small thing for the two of you. You managed to keep your relationship although you don't see each other often. Don't you trust Sulli?". "Of course, I trust her, she's not that type." I answered bluntly. "Then, don't be like that. Just do your best for her. I know she understands." "Thanks Sungyeol."

 

ONE GREAT STEP IN SEOUL

All of us,Infinite members are inside the dressing room, having our hair and make up done. We are happily chatting about what antics and fan services we'll do during the concert. Woohyun is done, he's surfing the internet world and I can see a shocked and worried expression on his face. "What's wrong?"Sunggyu asked. "Look" woohyun answered as he handed Sunggyu his phone. Sunggyu is also shocked and I saw him panicking. "Sungyeol, L, let's go out for a while." Sunggyu said and we went out of the dressing room then proceeded to the rooftop.

"L, look at this." Woohyun said lowly and gave me his phone. I almost dropped his phone from shock because  of what I have read. "Why?" Sungyeol asked, full of curiosity.

"SM Entertainment's SM C&C merges with Woollim Entertainment to form 'Woollim Label'"  Sungyeol blurted out when he read what's in the screen of the phone.

"You'll be found out!" Sunggyu said. "You don't know how strict Sooman is when it comes to SM Idols having love affairs!" He continued.Sungyeol patted my back. "Just break up with her." Woohyun said.

I glared at him. "That's ridiculous." I answered. "Or else both of you will lose each other's career." Woohyun continued.

"Stop that! Maybe there's other way to keep them." Sungyeol said. "Let's go." I told Sungyeol and went back to the dressing. The two followed and proceeded to the concert venue.

 

During the concert, I can't keep myself from thinking on what will happen to the two of us. But I performed well and managed to keep cool around Sunggyu hyung and Woohyun hyung.

Encore. Sunggyu brought up the topic, Woollim and SM C&C merging. All of the members spilled tears because fans can't accept it. I can't accept it too. BEcause even though Sulli and I may walk pass by each other more often, our relationship  is istill at risk. We may be found out anytime. I don't want her to suffer from the fans'  bashing.

The concert ended and I immediately gave a phone call to Sulli.

"Sulli, have you heard about the news?" I asked lowly. It took her a minute to answer.

"... Yes. It's not the end, right?" She answered. I can trace the feeling of sadness from her voice.

"Of course. It's not the end for us. I won't let that happen." 

"Really? Thank you Myungsoo."

"Yes. Really. I love you Jinri."

"I love you too Myungsoo."

 

Sulli's POV

I was just about to call him, but he called before me.

"It's not the end." It's not the end for us. We'll keep going. But how long can we be able to keep this as a secret? People will eventually know. People are not dumb. Lately, Krystal is suspicious. And now, the merging...What should we do?

We didn't broke up and continued our secret relationship. But as I  told you before, people will eventually  know.

 

DEC. 25, 2013 - OUR 2ND ANNIVERSARY

We are celebrating our anniversary at Busan, in my family's house. Our families know about us too. We are also celebrating Christmas with my family and his family.

We are happily exchanging gifts when his phone rang. "Hello Manager Lee." He answered his phone then excused himself and went out. After a few minutes, he came back. He has a sad expression on his face.

"Sulli." He called out. "Yes?" I answered plainly, hiding the nervousness I'm feeling.

"They want us  to go to SM now."

"Why? They  allowed us to have a Christmas vacation." He just stared at me.

"They  knew it just now." He said  lowly. My heart sank. This is the end  of us.

We quickly went to SM Building and entered Director Sooman's office. Infinite and f(x) members are also here. I'm not shocked because of that. "Have a sit." Sungyeol kindly said. Silence. Where's Vic eonni  and Sunggyu oppa? I asked myself mentally. No one dared to  speak then the lights went off. I'm terrified so  I quickly reached for L's hand. I'm getting more and more nervous. "No matter what happened, I won't  leave you." L said and he  kissed my hand since no one  can see us because of the dark. I feel assured.

Then the lights went on and the two  leaders entered the office with a cake. "Happy 2nd Anniversary Myungsoo and Jinri!~" They all greeted us. I  blinked, not getting the current situation. I looked at L. He smiled at  me. "You know about this?" I asked him. He nodded. I punched his arm lightly. He  smiled again and pinched my cheek gently. "I'm great actor." He stated then chuckled. I  turned to Director Sooman, who is sitting on his desk. He looks so  happy. They all cheered for  us and we celebrated in the  office.

To clear things up, I spoke  out. "Uhm Director, do you know about us?" I asked, full of curiosity. 

"Well of course! Ever since the beginning." I'm shocked.All this  time we've been hiding our relationship from people around us, how come? "How did you know about us?"  I  asked again.

"It doesn't matter anymore. Just continue your relationship with L and don't ever leave each other." He chuckled. Director Sooman stood up. "May I request a kiss from the lovely couple L and Sulli?" He said. The members stood up too then  went o chanting "Kiss kiss kiss..." 

I looked at L. He's looking at me. Then inch by inch, his face went closer and his lips touched mine. It was a soft and gentle kiss that clearly states he loves me very much.

 

JANUARY 1, 2014 - New Year

Our relationship was revealed to the public. In contradiction to our expectations, the fans accepted our relationship and  sent gifts to congratulate L and I.

 

__________________________________________________

Finally! I hope you like this  !~ <3