Bubbly

Morning Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

____________________________________________________________________

 

Blinded by her beauty, amazed by how she's so calm right now.

 

Baekhyun squinted his eyes as the sunlight passed through the curtains and straight into the room, partially blinding​ him. He shielded his sight with his hands, trying to get used to the brightness of the room. He groaned, feeling a little bit uncomfortable with his position. 

He finally opened his eyes, being met by a familiar face.

And with that, he smiles.

He wraps an arm around her waist, relishing the feeling of her soft skin being in contact with his. He catches her cringe as she scratches her nose. He chuckles, grabbing her hand and kissing her knuckles in the process.

Baekhyun looks at her with interest, as she sighs, nuzzling on his neck, inhaling his manly scent. He smiles and caresses her hair gently.

 

________________________________________________________

 

I feel comfortable, I feel safe.

 

Saehee feels warm. And so does Baekhyun.

Baekhyun then presses his lips on her forehead, making her smile. She opens her eyes slowly and looks at Baekhyun, grinning. She chuckles and places a soft kiss on his lips. "Good morning." She said.

Baekhyun smiles and pecks her lips once more, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Good morning, babe." He whispered.

Saehee sighed, lifting her hand up and presses her pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter