The Curse of the Marine Girls

Genies Invade Aliens

Fifty-two Years Ago:

The South Korean Marines decided to see if women could represent their country and so as a special project, they let in a group of nine women. Kim Taeyeon, a Korean American, Jung Jessica, Lee Soonkyu, Korean American Hwang Tiffany, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, and Seo Joohyun. This knews was so big that it made international news.

The nine women stood on a big stage with a big Korean flag in the background as the general spoke on behalf of the women.

"We have wanted to see if women can serve our country as well as our fellow men. So we've hired the most qualified women to take on this special project, they well serve in the marines and they well gaurd our country with pride." The nine women bowed and smiled. "Now we know that many of you will be against our decision to let women and two Korean-American's into our troop, but we assure you once these women show you what they can do, you well be conviced."

But when the start of the Korean war became of issue, the girls where held back.

"But sir, you must want us to fight I hear of an invasion soon." Taeyeon pleaded.

"Listen ma'am, I understand your concern. But it's a very bloody bath going on out there and we don't need you girls getting hurt."

"But sir-"

"Enough Kim, The United Nations and the States are on our side, we'll get threw this without your help." And with that the genera turned away from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon, depressed went back to the bunk she shared with her friends.

"What did he say Unnie?" Yoona asked hyper.

"No. I wonder if he ever really had intentions of letting us serve our country, or if he just wanted to show us off." Taeyeon eyes the wooden cabin and sighed.

"Well Taeyeon, looks like we aren't going to battle any time soon." 

"We need a miracle." Taeyeon said flopping into her wood-framed bed. 

As months go by and as war grew more and more gruesom the girls grew more impatient. They didn't even bother begging because the answer was always no.

One the girls were cleaning their bunks because along with waiting came neglectance of keeping their bunks tidy. Seohyun was going threw her closet when a flash of gold rolled from under all of her shoes.

Her large eyes followed and it, and when it came to a halt she realized it was a genie lamp. 

"Ohhh, what a pretty bottle." She said picking it up and examined it closely.

"Let me see," Jessica said looking at is as well. She shrugged. "Use the dusting wipes and then sit it down." She handed Seohyun the dusting wipes and went back to organizing her dresser. Seohyun began wiping the lamp down, but the lamp began to glow a bright gold and a red mist started to form from the spout. Seohyun was so caught off gaurd she dropped the lamp and it made a thud on the wooden floors. Sixteen pairs of eyes focused on the scene.

The red mist formed the silhouette of a woman and then she was there. Long black hair, wide brown eyes, tanned skin, and curves. She wore a red, traditional genie costume and plenty of jewlry.

"Anyounghaseyo." She bowed. The girls didn't know what it was about her, but she had sinister look in her eyes. "I am Lee Hyori and I am a genie." She smiled wickedly. 

The girls all waved nervously.

"Kamsamnida and miane by the way." She had a sad look in her eyes.

"For what?" They said in unision.

Hyori's eyes got read and her voice sounded more like a screaching from a torched soul from hell.

"Years and years of being in chained,

Have now came to a halt and now it's your turn to be restrained

Your freedom is mine, this is the life rotation

A slave to who ever rubs your home, is your destination." 

Black smoke flew out of , lookingas if a demon was leaving her body and captured all nine girls as they screamed for help and them into the bottle where they would be trapped until their first destined master rubbed.

                                                                             

A/N: I love Lee Hyori XD 

~Parki