Shattered

Beauty and the Beast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara, stood infront of her oversized mirror, located in her bathroom. She observed every detail of the reflection staring back at her; from the tear stained face, the smuged makeup, the running mascara all the way to the crevices' and smooth indenations surrounding her face. It wasn't all the imperfections that caught her attention, though. It was her eyes; browin irises were filled with hurt, fury and most importantly: insanity. The person staring back at Dara was a complete stranger. A stranger how has lost most, if not all, sense of reasoning.

       "What does Tiffany have that I don't," the young blonde questioned.

        "Well isn't obvious? She has Taeyeon, and most importantly, Taeyeon' s love." Dara's own reflection answered back.

         "Shut Up! Taeyeon is just confused is all. She can't love Tiffany because she already loves me. She has to."

      "No she doesn't. You know she doesn't." the mirrored image stated again.

      "I said shut up!!!!" Before Dara could even stop herself, a fist came crashing down on the mirror. An explotion of shattered pieces of glass broke out, flying in every which direction. Her hand was adorned with shards of all different shapes and sizes dug deep into the flesh of her skin. Dara watched in silence as it started to bleed, the thick, crimson liquid dripping slowly off her wrist and falling to the floor, where a small puddle was already beginning to form. The sting that should've followed suit, never came. In fact the whole ordeal only served to inspire Dara. A wicked, cynical inspiration.

      "That's it. How didn't I see it before? If Tiffany is keeping me and Taeyeon from being happy together, than the only way to stop her is by getting rid of Tiffany, for good." a crazed smile crawled up Dara's face, she was as elated as a kid on christmas morning. Taeyeon belonged with Dara and only dara.

      "Oh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter