G'luck!

Confessions

 

 

 

Yongguk looked to his left. A butterfly was passing by in the midst of the nice warm weather outside, whereas he was stuck in a classroom for another 5 minutes. If you think it wasn’t so bad, you should be in Yongguk’s shoes. He couldn’t wait to go home, and just smile the whole evening. He was excited, happy and all those other positive feelings.

Something happened earlier that day though. One Yongguk was sure he wouldn’t want to forget.

Since the beginning of middle school, there was someone that immediately caught Bang Yongguk’s eye--and he didn’t think that a day like this would come.

That someone, as Yongguk put it, was someone he couldn’t stop thinking about all these years. It may sound a bit exaggerated and cliche to you, but it’s the truth.

His name, Kim Himchan, stuck to Yongguk’s mind as if they were glued there purposely. The milky skinned male made his days brighter with every glimpse of his beautiful face. His decadent lips and beautifully sculpted eyes, gave Yongguk goosebumps.

What made him so happy today though, was the fact that Himchan came to him instead of the other way around.

Yongguk dug up enough courage and gained encouragement from his friends to finally hike up his damn skirt and talk to the man that made him want to fly away into the sun.

The thing was, Himchan saw him walking in his direction and walked away quickly.

The older male froze in place, unknown of what had just happened before him. But he told himself, “If that didn’t happen, then he wouldn’t have come back to ask me what I was going to tell him.” Of course, Yongguk played it off as if it were nothing, when in reality, it was everything he had hoped for. So instead, he decided to sugarcoat it.

The dismissal bell rang, and Yongguk’s daydream outside the window was cut short. He stood up, gathered his stuff and dashed out the door quickly, out the main entrance and to the gate where he knew Himchan would be waiting.

Yongguk saw him standing at the place where he said they’d meet, smiling some as he watched the other kicking pebbles effortlessly with his hands in his pockets, and of course, a complimentary pout along with it.

The older ran to him excitedly as Himchan turned to him, a hand being taken out of his pocket to wave at the incoming man.

“Did you wait long?” Yongguk said breathlessly, smiling when he heard the more feminine male chuckle.

“Not at all,” he replied.

Himchan was thinking a lot about when Yongguk had asked him to meet him here. In retrospect, he made an excuse to go home, but as intimidating as he thought Yongguk was, he couldn’t say no out of the fear of the surprisingly good-looking male smiling at him at this moment. Plus, Yongguk gripped onto his hand, and if he said no at that moment, he would’ve thought his life was over. Yongguk was scary when he was mad. He didn’t want to be the cause of it.

 

“So where are we going?” Himchan asked shyly, Yongguk’s mental grin widening.

“Somewhere.” He scratched the back of his neck as he sped up his pace, Himchan being left behind only by a few feet.

Himchan found the act adorable, but didn’t know why the other was doing it and why he was reacting to it.

 

Yongguk led Himchan to a park nearby, setting down on the benches surrounding the whole play structure. Peace and quiet, they both thought, as there was no one there but them.

“Himchan, I need to tell you something,” Yongguk sighed, swallowing the growing lump in his throat.

“I-is there something wrong?” Himchan asked worriedly. He always had a fear of Yongguk since the first year of middle school, as he was the most feared by everyone. He thought something bad would happen every time Yongguk came close to him, which was why he walked away in the opposite direction that one time. Himchan thought Yongguk brought him here to chew him out, insult him, or worse, beat him up. He knew that he shouldn’t be thinking of such situations like these, barely even knowing the guy. But there was always something about the older male that set him off. Yeah, Yongguk was a bit hard to describe exteriorly, but the man’s tough build is what Yongguk likes about him. He always felt something for the other, but was confused about what it was. So every time he’d see Yongguk, he’d be both afraid and shy. But he was here now, alone with the guy who messes up his mind 24/7, and wants to set things straight.

“No! Nothing like that, it’s just…” Yongguk lowered his gaze to his lap, his fingers fumbling with each other.

“What?” Himchan urged.

“It’s just…,” Yongguk gulped down the saliva building up in his throat, “I’ve noticed myself...looking at you a lot lately. I always think in my head about how you look so flawless every time you exit a class, even after being all sweaty after gym. I may sound creepy, but I really like the way you look and act. No, I don’t follow you around, but I see you around campus often, and I can’t help but feel like I really want to be friends or something more with you. You might think I’m a real rebel, when all I really am is someone who’s desperate for you to…” Yongguk looked up at a flushed Himchan, unblinking, and his pretty lips parted as if prepared to gasp.

“...be mine.” Yongguk smiled sheepishly.

“I’m sorry if that was a bit weird you’re just really amazing, and I-” he was cut off when he felt arms being wrapped around him. Himchan nuzzled his face into Yongguk’s neck, breathing in the scent of the man who he, now knows, is the guy he’s been crazy about for a while.

“Yes.” Himchan pulled away, placing a kiss on Yongguk’s cheek.

“I’ll be yours.”

Yongguk felt like he was literally being lifted up by cloud nine. He felt like he was at the top of the world, because the man he desperately needed in his life, was now a part of it.

He wrapped his arms around Himchan’s waist, pulling the other into a kiss. Their lips were literally bound to meet, both perfect sculpted against each other with every movement made. Himchan cupped Yongguk’s face, deepening the kiss as much as possible. He smiled, tilting his head the other way, Yongguk doing the same.

A few minutes of the moment they’ve both been waiting for, they pulled away for oxygen. Himchan laid his head on Yongguk’s shoulder. He smiled.

“To be honest,” Himchan began, “I felt a bit afraid of you at first.”

Yongguk’s ear perked up at this, “Why?” He chuckled.

“The fact that you have such a strong build, how you have great pride in yourself, and all that confidence. I didn’t think I’d end up with all that perfection.”

Yongguk kissed Himchan’s forehead. He kissed every other part of his face, purposely missing the other’s lips, making him pout, and Yongguk giving in.

“Since middle school, I’ve been thinking of you that way, but your handsome buttface always set me off.”

“Glad to hear that,” Yongguk replied cheerfully.

“So are we gonna tell people at school about this?”

“Some of my friends already know about me liking you, I don’t think they’d be surprised about me having a true angel in my arms the moment I walk into the school building.”

“You’re so cheesy, stop that.” Himchan hit Yongguk’s chest playfully to prove his point.

“But you said that you ‘ended up with all this perfection’. Look who’s talking.” he laughed.

“Idiot,” Himchan pecked his lips.

 

 

Welp! There you go, baby cakes.

I'll start writing more soon, promise!

(I didn't proofread, sorry for any errors >_>)

-Emma