I'm Doing This For Love

My BIG Love

"I think I need to lose weight" Shindong blurted , rubbing his stomach.

"Yah think!" Nari said, not maying much attention to him.

"I should go on a diet" Shindong let out a long sigh and gave her a pout.

"Who teased you?" Nari abruptly asked. 

"What?"  Shindong stopped rubbing his tummy.

"Well, you are depressed when someone is teasing you, so tell me. who teased you?" Nari demanded.

"Fine. It was Heechul who teased me" Shindong admitted, looking nervous.

"Kim Heechul? He's our classmate, right?” Nari asked.

"Yup. He's always teasing me, It's so annoying"  Shindong scratched his head, obviously he looks like he wants to cry at Nari’s shoulder.

"Well, you could have fight back or something" Nari said.

"I'm a scaredy cat for crying out loud!" Shindong said, putting his hand on her left shoulder.

"So?" Nari raised an eyebrow, I brushed his hand away.

"So that's why I need to lose weight! Can you help me with this?" 

"Sure, why not?" Nari patted Shindong's head and smiled.


[Shindong’s POV]

I’m really glad she’s my bestfriend. I don’t know what to do without her. I think I have feelings for her but I’m more in love with the godess, Kwon Yuri. She’s so hot. I think Nari and I will remain friends, not more-than-a-friend. I know she dislikes me because of my appearance, Also Yuri.

Me and Yuri were classmates since 3rd grade, I have embarrass her so many times. I don’t have the guts to talk to her. So I have decided I should lose some weight.

I was just staring blankly at space whilst Nari was blabbing about the things I shouldn’t do if I want to lose weight. I wasn’t listening to her because I was busy thinking of Yuri. Suddenly, my eyes caught Yuri! My world suddenly stopped rotating. I can’t take my eyes off of her.

“Hey, aren’t you listening? What are you gawking at?” Nari asked, looking annoyed. She looked at the direction where Yuri was standing.

“Aish. I just wasted my saliva!” She yelled.

She smacked the back of my head which made me let out a groan. I wasn’t paying attention to Nari. Yuri is so gorgeous! As if we are the only people on this world, like we have our own world outside the universe.

After staring at Yuri, we went to the park to sit at the bench.

“Sheesh! You’re really stupid! Liking a person who doesn’t feel the same way” she yelled, I remained silent. I was quite offended about that sentence.

“You’re not listening again!” she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

“I’ve been working so hard at getting Yuri to like me” I mumbled. She can tell that I’m so depressed. She just stared at me and sighed.

“Pabo (Stupid). This is why I don’t fall in love with someone. Shindong-ah, don’t give up. Someday, you’ll have your first kiss with Yuri so you need to try hard to lose weight.. Kay? Fighting!” she pumped her fist in the air.

I wasn’t expecting her to say that. I shook my head  and thought that I was dreaming. She technically dislikes it when I talk about Yuri, she assumes that Yuri is self-centered and kind of snobbish.

“Wha-what?” I gave her a confused look.

“Gosh, I don’t want to repeat it again” she groaned.


2 weeks later

“I can’t do this, Nari!” I whined. I was sweating.

“Just run! Hurry! You’re almost there!” She exclaimed.

I can’t take it anymore! I haven’t eat chocolates for a week! God, I’m dying!

“Yah! Quit your whining! You only lost 3 kg and now you’re complaining. Get used to it, if you want Yuri to gaze at you” She exclaimed again, she was also panting.

She’s right, I should get use to it. I’m doing this for love.

My stomach abrutply growled. I bit my lower lip.

“Your stomach is rumbling, Let’s eat lunch now” She half-smiled.

Finally! I’ve been waiting for her to say that!

Unfortunately, our lunch was a salad without meat. I whined again, I wanted to cry. I scratched the back of my head in frustration.

“You should eat those” she said, pointing to the baby carrots.


[Nari’s POV]

Thanfully, the school bell had rung. It’s over. I glimpse over the side and my eyes abrutply caught Shindong, sitting below the shade of the tree. I took a step forward to him.

“Why are you here? How come you haven’t attend the last subject?” I asked suspiciously,

“I want to die” he said under his breath, he was facing at the grass.

“What? I didn’t heard it clearly. Don’t whisper! Say it out loud!” I said.

“I want to die!!” he exlaimed.

I was surprised. He haven’t shouted at my face before. He was obviously having a hard time right now.

“Are you mad at me for being too strict?” I asked with a soft voice.

“No. I’m just mad. I want to die right now.. I-I-” he bursted into tears and couldn’t finish his sentence. I didn’t know what to do. I pity him so much that I wanted to cry. I sat next to him and decided to comfort him.

“Ya-Yah, stop wasting your tears. Ignore those stupid people who teases you. They’re just insecure. Stop crying, you’re a man! If you’re not gonna stop crying, I’ll punch you. Or maybe I’ll punch those people who bullies you!” I said.

He stopped crying and lowered his head.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be here by your side” I smiled, my smile was almost wide as my face.

“Promise?” he said, wiping his tears.

“Promise.”

Then we saw Heechul passing by us, he gazed at us.

“Get a room!” he chuckled.

I gave him a glare and gripped my fist. I stood up, wanting to punch his face.

“Kim Heechul! Don’t tease Shindong or else I’ll shove my thumb on your eyeballs!” I yelled.  

“Why are you so protective about him? You’re not a pig but you hang out with a hog” he smirked.

“Yaaaaaaaaaaah!” I screamed and started to go nuts. I took a step forward to him.

“How dare you say such things like that!!” I punched his right cheek hard and he ends up lying on the floor.

“Aish!!” he whined, rubbing his right cheek.

We were sent to the principal’s office. Shindong was facing down while I was glaring at Heechul.

 

 

 


Yeepee! Finally, chapter one!
I would like to thank the subscribers and to people who waited for this.
I’m sorry for the very very very late update. I think this chapter is long dull.
Subs and Comments are highly appreciated. No Silent-readers please, I want some encouragements.


tumblr_lgmr616p7T1qbnykoo1_250.gif