Waking Up Sleeping Ugly

Steps To Love

"Hey, face, get out of my bed." Kai said, barging into his room. His eyes widened to the size of Kyungsoo's as he remembered the reason he agreed to being Tao's teacher in the first place.

 

Tao was hugging his pillow, wrapping his legs around it and bit the corner of the pillow. His cheeks puffed up everytime he took a breath and Kai just wanted to him till he begged for no more.

 

His thoughts were interrupted by the fuming owl eyed boy. 

 

"Hey, Kai you just going to stand there or are you going to get him out of our room?" Kyungsoo tapped his foot.

 

"Yeah I'm getting to it Hyun- wait.. why am I the only one getting him out of the room?" Kai asked.

 

"B-because..." Kyungsoo quickly thought of any reason not to help him,"I'm weaker than you and you're pretty strong right? So you should do the job."

 

"But hyung, I'm a dancer. I need to keep my body safe! You're the one who should get him out! You punch like a !" Kai argued.

 

Kyungsoo clicked his tongue,"Fine." He hesitantly walked over to the sleeping body. His hands shook and sweat began to form on his forehead.

 

"Hurry up, hyung!" Kai yelled. Kyungsoo glared back at him.


"Do you think I wanna die? He could ing murder me!" 

 

"True.. but might as well get it over with?" Kai shrugged. 

 

The older took in a deep breath and his hands trembled, lowering towards the body. His heart beat quickened when he finally made contact with the body and carefully rocked it.

 

"W-wake up Tao~." He nervously sang, not trying to irritate the younger. Tao groaned, shifting his body and Kyungsoo fled to Kai and hid behind him.

 

"Holy , I'm scared!" He held onto the back of his shirt, pressing his face against Kai's back.

 

Kai grinned at how cute his hyung was and looked back at him,"He's not awake yet. You said you'd wake him up."

 

" it Kai! I'm not doing this anymore!" Kyungsoo burried himself deeper into Kai's back.

 

The younger sighed and walked over to the body, the older clenching his shirt and following behind. 

 

"Wake up, Tao!" Kai kicked the body and a hand flew from under the covers, trying to grab whatever hit him. Kai backed away and held onto Kyungsoo, and Kyungsoo gladly hugged him back. As Tao slowly sat up, they embraced each other tighter, scared of what he might do.

 

"Who kicked me?" Tao's voice was raspy and deadly. Neither answered, instead shook in fear. "I asked.. WHO KICKED ME?"

 

"It was Kai!" Kyungsoo pointed at the younger. Kai glared at his roommate, who looked at him with guilty eyes. 

 

Kai saw how deadly Tao looked and blabbed the first thing that came out of his mouth,"Hey, it's your fault in the first place, Tao! I was supposed to teach you the lesson but you got pissed off so-"

 

"That's because you woke me up so goddamn early!"

 

"You agreed that I would teach you anytime I was free!"

 

"Well-"

 

"He's got a point." Kyungsoo butted in. Tao glared at him and Kyungsoo mumbled a sorry and hid behind Kai again.

 

Tao sighed and got off the bed, walking towards the two frightened boys. "Look, I'm sorry about this morning, let's just continue the lesson and forget about this mess."

 

"Alright then," Kai smiled, then turned towards his roommate,"Hey, you should go now. Unless you want to help me with my lessons. I could use an assistant." he smirked.

 

"Nah, I'll pass." Kyungsoo already heading out the door.

 

"So, what's the lesson?" Tao asked.

 

"Well what's the first thing you notice about a person you like?" 

 

"Umm... I don't know."

 

Kai rolled his eyes,"Their face and their style."

 

"Oh right."

 

"And with that said, I'm going to check out your closet."

 

"You're saying I have no fashion sense? P-lease." 

 

"Judging by the way you look now, yeah." Kai said, heading to Tao's room.

 

"H-hey wait!" Tao called, following behind.

 

---

 

a/n: sorry for the late update TT^TT Next chappie is the first lesson ;)