♥ 2 ♥

Playboy's Confession

The clock struck right at twelve o’clock in the noon. Woohyun still did not show any sign that he wants to get up. He was sleeping on the king sized bed with Suzy beside him. He just had a hot last night with that girl beside him.

                Suddenly… kring! Kring! Kring!                      

                Woohyun shocked. The phone’s ringtone had woke him up from his dreamyland. With clouded mind, Woohyun rubbed both of his eyes. While yawning, his other hand searching for the telephone on the small table beside the bed.

“Hello…” He answered the phone call.

“Hello, Woohyun-sshi. Sorry for disturbing you. I just wanna ask if you’ll come to the office or not?” asked his secretary.

                Although she understood really well with her employer’s behaviour of never being on time but this time, she had to gain all of her confidence and called him. Reminding Woohyun about the meeting with the board directors around two o'clock this afternoon.

                Her boss must be there. Or else she would get all of the nasty looks from the shareholders of Wongsang Fabricate Company especially from Jang Miseon, Woohyun’s aunt.

“Arrgh, I’m so tired. I’ll go if I want to.” Woohyun sounded so weak. His eyes were still closed shut.

“Woohyun-sshi, you can’t do that. This afternoon you have a meeting with the directors. If you are not coming, then what will they say later,” his secretary tried to convince Woohyun.

                Woohyun sighed. He could not escape this time. Whether he likes it or not, he has to show up in the meeting room.

“Alright. Alright. Just wait for me.” He unwillingly agreed.

“I’m really sorry if I have disturbed you, but I just wanna say thank you!”

“Hmm…”

                Woohyun closed his eyes. He continued his sleep. He threw his phone onto on the floor. One minute. Two minutes. He did not realize. Continued until it came down to thirty minutes. The time seemed to run as fast as it could. But Woohyun still did not show any sign of waking up.

♥♥♥

                At Wongsang Fabricate Company, a board of directors had waited for a long time.

Eunji, Woohyun’s secretary started to feel anxious. She had dialled for Woohyun’s cell phone number few times but no one was answering it. This time she tried to call for it again.

“Sorry, the number that you’ve dialled are not available at this moment. Please try again later.”

                She pressed the phone’s keypad number as hard as she could. Eunji massaged her head few times. Feeling angry. Fidgeted. Frustrated.

“So how? Can you reach him?”

                Eunji was shocked with a sudden reproach from Jang Miseon. Euji shook her head.

“What? Did you know that we can’t conduct the meeting without him?” asked Jang Miseon again.

                Eunji nodded for a few time.

“I know, Mrs Jang.” Eunji stuttered while answering.

                She did not have the guts to look at Jang Miseon’s face that was totally resembled an angry tiger at that time.

“Then why you didn’t tell him earlier, reminding him about this important meeting?”

                Eunji gulped. She knew, that in the end she was the one that got all the hate.

“I’ve called him around 12 o’clock. He said that he will come but…”

“But until now I didn’t even see his presence right? What time is it?” gushed Jang Miseon.

                Quickly she looked at her watch.

“Now, it’s already half past three, Mrs Jang.”

“You know what, I've already came here since 1.30pm. Can you calculate how much time that I’ve wasted here? I got lots of things to do out there and now who wants to repay back the time that I’ve uselessly wasted here?”

                Eunji bacame speechless. It was better she kept herself quiet than answering to Jang Miseon. Better not to pour the oil onto a smoulder fire.

“Eeee… you and your boss! Both of you are brainless!” yelled Jang Miseon. She let out all of her anger.

                It really has been a while that Jang Miseon had a vengeance towards Woohyun. Jang Miseon hurriedly gushed out from the board room, leaving the clueless Eunji.

                In Jang Miseon’s point of view, Woohyun is not suitable to hold a big responsibility such as Head Manager of Wongsang Fabricate Company. Yes, it is no doubt that Woohyun is the only heir and son of Nam Wongsang, but he was too young for this. Still young and fresh. Still lots of training required.

                It should be her son, Hyunseung to take the profession. Hyunseung is not a stranger, he’s the nephew of Nam Wongsang and what most important is that he is way more capable. More experiences. It has been more than six years that he worked for Wongsang Fabricate Company and since the past two years, he is still the Business Affairs Manager of this company. 

                Jang Miseon yanked towards the door knob. She fiercely pulled the board room’s door and BAM! She flung it hard.

                Everyone in the board room was shocked. Luckily that the door was made from the high quality material, if not it must has crashed anytime soon.

“Mrs Jang,  relax. It’s not alright to get angry like this,” comforted David Lee, one of the Board Directors of Wongsang Fabricate Company and also the second biggest shareholder in that company.

“What you just said to me? Relax? Relax? How many times has Woohyun did this, I can’t hold back anymore. That’s why I've already said since the beginning that Woohyun is not qualified to hold such a high position. The head manager position is too high for him, but you didn’t want to listen to me. Ee… I’m going to fed up if it’s always ended like this.” protested Jang Miseon. Annoyed and frustrated at the same time.

“Mrs Jang… Mrs Jang, why did you bring up that topic over again, isn’t this is all fate? The late Nam Wongsang and his wife didn’t have any other child except for Nam Woohyun. This is the fact, after Nam Woohyun turned 21 years old, all of Nam Wongsang’s properties will go to Woohyun including Wongsang Fabricate. You’re just Nam Wongsang’s cousin, so I don’t think that I need to remind it to you, you have to accept what it. Be patience, maybe he’ll come afterward. If not, then we should postpone this meeting.”

“Ah! Enough, this is all bull! This is not fair. There are many of us who are more capable to hold his position. Why must we let that kid handle this matter?” Once again Jang Miseon tried to defend her statement.

                David Lee just shook his head. Jang Miseon quickly rushed towards the door and left. Hyunseung just smirked, proud with her mom’s action. But as soon as Jang Miseon wanted to open the door, suddenly Woohyun appeared in front of it. Both Woohyun and Jang Miseon seemed shocked. Behind Woohyun, his secretary, Eunji looked scared. When two worlds collide, a world war 3 could happen anytime.

“Eh, imo(aunty) going back already?” asked Woohyun, confused.

                Jang Miseon crossed her arms. Furiously looked at Woohyun. She did not smile at her nephew.

“Yup! I’ve been here for hours and you just came in here?”

                Woohyun was still smiling.

“Imo, I’m really sorry. I got an unavoidable problem just now,” he lied.

“I don’t have time to wait for your problem to get solved. It’s better for you to cancel this meeting.”

                Woohyun slowly let out his breath.

“Okay, now that I have arrived, why don’t we just get continue with this meeting. I promise that it won’t take that much time,” Woohyun tried to convince his aunt.

                Jang Miseon looked at the other side. She did not look at Woohyun at all.

                Woohyun opened the file. Looking at all of the board directors’ faces. He smiled.

“Good afternoon everyone, sorry for my misbehaviour. Can we start this annual report meeting right now?” asked Woohyun.

♥♥♥

“Suzy! Suzy!” shouted L as soon as he saw Suzy went out from the lecture room.

                Suzy looked back but soon after that she started to quicken her steps. L who was following her from back, ran as fast as he could to catch up with Suzy.

“Suzy! Wait for me!”

“What do you want, huh?” she sternly looked at L.

                Hate! She really hate him.

“Where did you go last night? I called you for so many times but you just didn’t answer it.”

                Suzy creased her eyebrows.

“Why should I tell you? Who are you to interrupt into my personel life?” scolded Suzy.

“You’re my girlfriend so I need to know where are you going. I have the rights to know about it.”

                Suzy widened her eyes. Did not like the statement that she just heard.

“L-ah, our relationship is over. I don’t need you anymore. I’ve found someone who is much more handsome, richer than you. Look at yourself. You’re not compatible to be side by side with me,” mocked Suzy.

                For Suzy right now, Woohyun is her new world. She did not need anyone else in this world. Not even L.

“I don’t want you to disappear from my life,” L tried to convince his girlfriend.

                Suzy threw her look away. She did not stop swearing to L in her heart.

“Suzy-ah, I’m serious right now, I love you. Please, don’t leave me. Please… I can’t live without you.”

                Both of Suzy’s shoulders, he shook them hard. He wanted Suzy to hear his pleading. He wanted Suzy to give attention to him. He wantED Suzy to come back by his side. He wouldn’t let Suzy fall into someone’s else hand.

“I don’t love you. And I never love you. Why can’t you just understand that simple word? Ish, let me go!”

                Few eyes were watching the scene. Suzy warily looked at them.

“But you once said, you said that you love me but what is this right now? You left me just like that. You never gimme an explanation. You…”

“Ah! Enough L! I’m too tired. You’re never ever be in my dictionary book of life anymore, understand?”

                She pushed L’s body and walked away just like nothing happen. Leaving L just like that.

“Suzy! Suzy-ah! Remember, that you’re mine! I will never let go of your hand. Like ever!”