C1: The meeting

Twisted Destiny

 

 

The meeting

Chapter one

 

 

It was dark. The only light source was a dim orange lamp at the corner of the room. My body never felt so weak before. My head was really heavy and dizzy. I can feel a course rope tied around my wrist and my legs. My mouth was stuffed with a white cloth but even if there was no cloth in my mouth, I still won't be able to scream. I was literally drained.

--

January 2009

 

" Bark Bark Bark"

" I'm dead. Freaking dead!" 

Yunhee was walking to school and passed by a big garbage bin with plastic garbage around and accidently stepped on the tail of a wild stray black dog. Not to mention, that she was running late for school. Now she got chased by a dog. Great!

She was crying her eyes out while running and ran to a small alley and yes,to the her badluck this time she accidently bumped into a figure. This time it's a human. A fine looking boy around her age and suprisingly with the same school uniform as hers. 

" Ommo ommo , mianhamnida (sorry)" She quickly get up after realising she was on top of that guy. A red tint appears on her cheeks, feeling embarrassed.

" Yah, are you trying to kiss me or something" He smirked. Fixing his black-brownish hair.

" Muh?! Of course-" 

"Bark bark"

" Ahh not again" They both turned their heads to see the dog was already running to their direction.

" ! Ppalli(hurry)!" He shouted.

" I'm tired. I've been chased since earlier" Yunhee's speed starts to slow down, her face starts turning pale. Running out of oxygen in her body.

The newly met guy then grabbed her hands to get her continuing running and quickly hides behind the bushes nearby the scene. They both collapsed to the ground side to side panting heavily with their chest goes into in the up and down motion. Yunhee feels like her heart is going to explode from the excessive running she had. 

" Hey, your okay?" He wiped off the sweats on his face.

This guy is really cute. Ommo! Yunhee! What are you thinking?

" Yah, I asked you if you're okay, not to stare at me like that?" He smirks again and then inch closer and closer to YunHee.

" W-what are you doing?" 

" Wae? What do you think we're going to do?" He stares at Yunhee with his seducing gaze. Which to Yunhee was really acttractive.

" We? What do you mean by we?" Yunhee starts to back up from the flirty beast in front of her. She can feel herself pinked.

" You know, the things that boy and girls do?" Inching closer until there's barely anything between them and Yunhee suddenly kicked him on his balls.

" OUCH! It hurts!"  He squated to the ground and yell in pain.

" Ahhh mianhamnida " Yunhee then runaway from that creepy fine looking guy and run to school.

 

 

" Yah! Yunheenie, why are you so late?! Don't you know that you are 30 minutes late? Plus you look extremly awful! What happend?" Hyeri frowned her face with both her hands cupped on her waist.

Everybody in the class stares at Yunhee with a confused face. Some of them must have talk bad about her being late and whatsoever or maybe her messed up appearance in general. While the others ignores her arrival and does their own stuff.

" Err, I got up late again plus I was chased by a wild dog!" Yunhee confessed the truth except for the behind-the-bushes incident.

" You were chased by a dog?! Yah, that must be really frightening" Hyeri's expression turns worried at a split second " Are you okay?" 

" Yeah, I'm fine just exhausted but Its only the second day of high school yet I already got late to school. I must have leave a bad appearance to this school haih." Yunhee pouts her lips.Sighed. She actually promised herself to not come late to school. It was one of her new resolution but it's obviously a total fail.

" You don't need to think about that.  But thank goodness, the teachers got some meeting. If not, you'll definetely get punish" Hyeri nags like a mom.

" Yeah yeah I know" Hyeri and Yunhee then sits on their own table. Yunhee took out a mirror and starts tidy herself up.

" Uh, what happend to you?" Asked a cute boy next Yunhee.

" Oh, I got chased by a wild dog that's why I got in class late." Yunhee replied softly.

" It is by any chance the big dog nearby the garbage bin?" He asked again.

" Ommo, yes! How do you know?" 

" I was once chased by that dog too! The dog chased me from the garbage bin all the way round to the bookstore. It was really terrifying!" We both burst into laughter. He seems really friendly.

" Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Hyeri came and drags her chair and sit beside the guy.

" He said he was also once chased by the evil dog haha" Yunhee chuckled, still combing her wreck looking hair.

" Really? Poor Luhan you must have been really scared." Hyeri shooked her head, adjusting her thick glass on her nose.

" Oh your name's Luhan? I am Yunhee. Cha Yun Hee"  Yunhee smiled at the blonde guy infront of him. He looks like a cute baby.

" Ahh, nice name! Hope we can be friends." 

" Sure why not! We all three can be friends." Yunhee added with a big grin on her face. Even earlier was rough for her, at least she got herself a new friend in the new school.

 

Eh, I wonder if the flirty guy earlier is now okay or not. I don't even know his name. Nah, why bother thinking about him, just makes me feel more angry with his creepy behaviour.

 

 

 

 

 

------------

So this one is pretty short but yeah! enjoy ill update them soon!^^ sorry for any mistakes