kwanggie seobbie ahh

I knew What YOU THINK !

Kikwang p.o.v

 

I sign it fee so bored today without my seobbie around . Uh I sign again walk to my music room . I mubbles ' seobbie ah I miss you' I turn on the ballad song and try to follow the rhythm . I sit on the sofa and fall in the music melody . Oh yea I didn't realise there were someone behind and that person is my seobbie .  I feel someone arms wrap around my waist , I'm kinda shocked but at same time I'm mentally smirk and happy because my seobbie here in my music room , my privacy room. I hope seobbie lock the door I'm smrik uh such XXX thinking

Yoseob p.o.v


I really missed my kwanggie babe . After finish my schedule at outside I back to cube studio and find my kwangie . I know he always in his room ah yea privacy room . so yea I go to his music room and saw fall in the music melody I chuckles and lock the door . I walk closer to him and hug his waist from behind ' babe ah I miss you badly' I pout and he chuckles and turn to facing me , he smile to me omg his eyesmile killing me .


Kikwang p.o.v

 

I turn and facing my seobbie ' such a cute pout' he slap my chest light and pout more . I chuckles and peck his lips . ' I miss you too babe' I caress his cheek and he blushing . ' miss you sweet lips badly' I smirk  , he smirk too and he hug my neck , his face few inch from my face . is he try to seduce me with that that face ? omg . I hold his chin and kiss his lips he replu my kiss passionate , we break out kiss to catch our breath  . I caress his swollen lips . ' pft you lips easy swollen'

Yoseob p.o.v


we break out passionate kiss and saw kikwang smirk to me , I think I know what he was thinking about ' seobbie ah I miss you part ' he smirk even more . Like what I guess se yea his XXX thinking . such a ert . he suddenly push me against the wall and kiss my lips again . I suddenly moan in his mouth uh 'kwanggie ah'

 

Kikwang p.o.v


My babe really I feel something between my legs uhh I push yoseob againt the wall and kiss his lips roughly . yoseob keep in my mouth , he really can't hold his moan I Love it . yoseob try talk with me ' Uh kwanggie we at studio now ' I just realise it we at studio , I break this kiss and whisper to him " you me tonight' I peck his lips and he blushing hardly . he nod and run out from my music room , I chuckles and follow him . ' seobbie ah wait for me' I out from the room and follow him .




OKAY ! DONE FOR MY KISEOB Fanfic XDD what do you think ? sorry if it bad :(( please correct me if I do wrong