The Sequel

A Kiss For Shut Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeonghaseyo, hi guysss :) Guess what? I'm so happy that I got a good feedbacks and commentsss from you. KAMSAHAMIDA ^^v I love you guysss Megumi_Watanabe, lhourie, cwazytwaci, Promesse1972, MizzNini, kitty2005, minlly, nanawidya, minsul123456, kpoploveerxoxo, LoveNeedsSpark, missDasha and Exoloveer88 for the upvotes. Thank you to you too, You for subscribing this. Once again, thank you guysss. Saranghae <3

 

 

One Year Later...

Minho and Krystal went to the town. They need to discuss about something. While Taemin was going out with Sulli to a mall. 

 

"Oppa, what kind of colour did you like?" Krystal asked Minho as they walked to jewelery shop. Minho replied her question by answering that he likes blue.

 

They walked into the jewelery shop and started to search for a suitable ring. Krystal stopped and spoke out, "oppa! This is so nice! I want this one."

 

"So, do you want this? Don't want to see the others?" Minho asked Krystal while he put on the ring on her ring finger. 

 

"See, it nice right?" Krystal asked and showed her fingers. Minho nodded in agreement and told the seller that he wanted to buy the ring.

 

"Is it fine sir? Miss? Cause this ring is a bit bigger than your girl's finger," the seller asked when she saw the ring was a bit bigger than Krystal's finger - just a bit.

 

"It is okay. I'm going to be fat after we got married," stated by Krystal and she laughed a bit.

 

The seller packed the ring in a small box and gave it to Krystal and Minho. They walked out and drove to the mall that Taemin and Sulli went to.

 

 

"Let me hold it," Sulli said as Taemin's phone was ringing and he holds the shopping bags. He gave it to Sulli and took out his phone.

 

Taemin done talking and put his phone back into his pockets. "Who is it, oppa?" Sulli asked him.

 

"It is Krystal. She said that she will come here," Taemin told her and took the shopping bags back from Sulli. He don't want Sulli to be tired.

 

"Alone?" Sulli asked him again. "With someone..." Taemin replied.

 

Sulli just nodded and they decided to have a drink at a cafe in the mall. Sulli sat down and waited for Taemin to buy the drinks. "Sulli!" a girl shouted her name and she immediately lifted her head up to see who was calling her name. She smiled when she saw it was Krystal. 

 

At the same time, Taemin came back with the drinks. Sulli hugged her bestfriend and saw someone behind Krystal. It was...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter