Slightly happy ending

Movies Over

It’s over? You say it’s over based on your own judgment.
Were you the one playing me or was I the one that changed you?
It’s not over.
Our movie isn’t over.
I’m sorry, but it’s time for the curtain to close.

Your POV.
I had met Zico about two years ago. In the beginning of our relationship we were a cute couple, going out on dates and buying stuff for each other. But it was a few months after our first anniversary when we began to drift apart. We began having fights and moths later they got more violent. Our failed relationship got to the point where he had pink and red lipstick marks on the collar of the shirts I had bought him. “It’s strawberry jam.” He had said. Does he think I’m stupid? One, Zico doesn’t like strawberry and two, how does it form into the shape of lips and get on your collar? I’ve been shrugging it off for years now. But now is the time to break it off.. now our broken relationship can be free.

I called him told him to meet me at the park.

“Jiho-ah. Go to the park in fifteen.” I heard a voice behind him.

“Oppa who is it?” “Shhh minhee!” I laughed. “H-huh? Oh arrasso Chae.”

And that was it. Our conversations never lasted longer than a minute. I felt a shock of pain flow through all of my nerves and collide in my heart. I loved him, and he cheated on me. I guess umma was right, never give your hopes up. I gave my hopes up. I thought we could be the perfect couple and get married. But I knew I could never change the all-time player, Zico. I sat up off of my bed and went over to my wardrobe. I chose shorts and a grey tank top with a black cardigan over. I slipped on my converse and made my way out the door. I turned my iPod on and pressed shuffle. Block B’s ‘Movies Over’ came on and I froze as the lyrics came out of my headphones.

The lyrics related to how I was feeling right now and it broke my heart. I soon found Jiho at the park sitting down. His shirt wasn’t buttoned properly and one foot didn’t have a sock. I laughed at his stupid attempt to get dressed quickly. “Hey Chae!” He walked up to me leaning in for a kiss but I stopped him. “No. Its over okay?” I said and handed him the ring he gave me when he asked me out. He just gaped at me, speechless. “W-what?! Why?” I laughed bitterly and grabbed his hand. “C’mon Zico, lets sit back down.” He obeyed and sat down on the bench.

“First of all, your hair is ed up. Here, let me fix that.” I said and brushed his hair with my fingers just the way he liked it. “Second, your shirt is messed up too. Were you in a hurry? Or were you taking a shower?” I said as I fixed the buttons properly on his shirt. “Oh and would you look at that? Your shoe isn’t even properly on. Jiho how long do I have to pretend that I don’t know that you’re cheating on me? And with Minhee too. I knew she was a .” I laughed again.

“Three goddamn years Zico. THREE. I hate your guts. I gave you my all, I loved you with everything I had. And you took advantage of that. I knew I could never change the player inside of you, Hell! I was stupid to think I could. I thought you loved me. I thought you cared for me. Turns out it was all false huh. Ah just go back to Minhee and leave me the alone.” I calmly said and turned around. I felt him grab my shoulder and he spun me around. He knelt down on one knee and pulled out a black box. My eyes filled with tears. What the hell was he doing?! “I was going to ask you this in a week but I guess now is the best time.” He lightly chuckled.

“Chae-“ “No” I cut him off. He looked at me, speechless. “NO!” I cried. “You cant just come over here and pull out a ring and think that everything is gonna be okay, cause its not!” I pulled him up and punched his arm. “IT DOSENT CHANGE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE LIPSTICK MARKS ON YOUR SHIRT RIGHT NOW! IT DOSENT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE MINHEE’S PERFUME ALL OVER YOU. AND IT SURE AS HELL DOSENT CHANGE THE FACT THAT OUR RELATIONSHIP IS GOING DOWN HILL.” I sighed and looked down “But it also doesn’t change the fact that you were my first love.” I whispered and walked away, crossing the street without looking. Suddenly I heard a honking noise and Jiho at the same time. “CHAE YOUNG!”

I was harshly pushed onto the floor and I scraped my elbow. I looked up and saw a car a few feet away, stopped in the middle of the street. “OH MY GOD I’M SO SORRY!” I looked up and saw a man run out of the car, not to me but to a lump in the middle of the street. I stood up, ignoring the pain in my entire body and staggered my way over to the body on the floor. Tears spilled out of my eyes when I saw that it was Zico, lying on the cold street. I fell to my knees next to him and cried.

“Shh baby don’t cry.” I looked up to his face and he smiled warmly. “I know I’m going to be gone pretty soon so I-I just want to say sorry. For cheating on you and making you feel like this. I’m so sorry but please do me the honor of wearing this.” He shakily pulled the ring out of the box and placed it on my ring finger. I accepted it and cried. “Jiho.. O-Oppa! I accept you! Please just survive a little longer and we can get married. We can have all the kids you want but please just don’t go!”

“I love you, babe.” After those four words his eyes closed and his body went limp. I hugged his bloody torso and cried into his chest until the ambulance came. The paramedics pulled me off of him and placed me by the side walk and they treated my wounds. I just sat down emotionless. Now I just felt like a and I hated myself for everything I told him. It should have been me! I should be dead!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey miss, do you mind if I asked for your number?” I looked up at the man and smiled gently while showing him my wedding ring. “Oh mianhaeyo. Your husband must be a very lucky guy.” I nodded while I just continued cleaning the table. “Yah Chae young! He passed away four years ago, don’t you think you should start dating?” I looked up at my co-worker, Hana. I laughed and shook my head. “My heart belongs to Zico oppa only, remember that and don’t ask such stupid questions unnie” I said sweetly and continued cleaning the tables. “Umma umma!!! I was suddenly hugged by a small figure. I looked down and saw my son. “Hey there little guy.” I said and hugged him tightly. “Jiho was so impatient to get here, Chae young.” I looked past Jiho and saw my mom. I just smiled widely.

 

Are you confused? Yeah, Zico did die. Four years ago to be exact. That night when I went to treat my wounds at the hospital, they did some tests to make sure I was 100% okay and the tests revealed I was pregnant. Three weeks pregnant. I had no idea! I decided to name him Jiho, like his father. Right now Jiho is the biggest blessing I have in my life and I couldn’t be any happier. Only if Zico were here. But I know hes watching down on us and taking care of us.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going on a zico spam on tumblr and im so happy aaahhh

aND THAT NIGGA SWINGS IS DISSIN MA BOY. NUH UH. MOMMA AINT GON LET THIS HAPPEN.

IM ABOUT TO BEAT A NIGGA

He better frikin step down before i smack down

Mad disrespect on him.

thanks bbys byeee<33333
 

~jewfeRds