Its good to be back.

[SEQUEL] 일 년 후 One Year Later

 


 
 
I stood at carousel number thirteen patiently as i waited for my suitcases. As soon as i got them i made my way to the arrival exit of the airport terminal. The moment i stepped out of the exit door, i felt the familiar feeling of being home. The bright headlights from cars and taxis waiting outside greeted me. As well as scenes of different people hugging and kissing each other.. Families reuniting, kids and a father, patiently waiting for im guessing, their mother. Couples kissing, two middle aged woman hugging one another, and what really caught my attention was one little girl, who held a sign that says, 
 
 
"Mommy, i was a good girl while you were gone. Come home now~"
 
 
 
I can't help but smile to myself. But at the same time, i felt a slight pinch on my heart. Then i suddenly wondered,
 "i wonder who's gonna pick me up today." 
But then, i snapped back to reality and realized that no one will. Im back to being alone here again. Oh well. 
 
 
 
 Today i just came home from Paris after a year. Ever since the day i moved out of my ex-husband's house, i went straight to Incheon Airport and headed for Paris. People knew that i flew out of the country, including Jinki. But that's the only piece of information i've left behind. For some reason SM was able to find me again. The reason i came back? Well, im currently working on a choreography for SHINee's comeback.. Yes, SHINee. I've been friends with Rino Nakasone for a few years now. Even before i knew Jinki. I met her at the Dance school i was in. And she  recommended me to Lee Sooman, and he assigned me to assist in choreographing dance moves for SMent's artists. So that is how i met Jinki. Or should we call him, SHINee's Onew. If Rino wasn't a good friend of mine i wouldn't agree on this project. This is my first time being a solo choreographer for SM. Before, i was always with Rino. Mr. Chairman promised me a pretty good fee, so, i guess i might as well give it a shot.
 
 
 
My contract with SM Entertainment is just about doing SHINee's comeback. And after that i can decide if i still want to work with them. Which i dont plan to.
 
 
 
I hailed a taxi and headed to my new apartment. It was already 7:30 pm, local time in Seoul, when i arrived at my new home. I immediately threw myself onto my bed. I was very exhausted for traveling 18 hours. Including the stop over. I did not really  bother on fixing my suitcases anymore. 
 
 
 
"I just arrived but im already starting work in two days. Can you believe this crap?" I blurted. 
 
 
 
Before i drifted to sleep, i stared at the ceiling and sighed,
 
 
 
"Its good to be back." 
 
 

 

Author's Note 

Hello!! Here's the first chapter~ do you guys like it? Yes? No? Maybe? Kekeke~ i apologize for any grammatical/spelling errors if ever you spot any. Please please please subscribe, or upvote this story if you'd like. Comments would be very lovely! Since they are my motivation! (Contructive criticisms are always welcome too^^) 

Please Stay Tuned! Kamsahamnida :D