In Korea

My One And Only.
What had seem forever! We had made it to Korea. I woke up everyone so they can start grabbing thier stuff. I told Rin to come pick us up since shes the only close friend and the only one who knows that i was comming back. She said that she needed to speak to me urgently. I wonder what she wanted to talk about? It was 4:00pm alreay. My body really hurted from all that sitting. I couldnt wait to go to our new apartment and lay down on a nice bed. Thier are 3 rooms. 1 for Hanna and Jaesun. 1 for me and Angela. And the last one for Zico since hes a boy and Angela cant share with him. Rin did everything for us, i sent her all the money that was needed for the house. Like the rent, deposit, bills. I told her to buy the beds ahead of time so for when we get thier we wont sleeo on the floor. I didnt pat all this by myslef. Zico and Angela also gave thier part. Like for thier beds and some bills. Im so happy that we will be together helping eachother out. I unbuckled my seatbelt since the plane has already landed. I woke up the twins, they are hard to wake up. But still do. I grabbed thier big bags but Zico helped me. They carried thier small bags that they put on thier backs. I helped them unbuckled thier seat belts and started to get off the plane Jaesun help my hand and Hanna held he brothers hand. I smiled how cute they looked. Zico and Angela were walking behind me. I told them to look for the rest of the luggage while ill go see if Rin was here yet. Hanna came along with me while Jaesun stayed with Zico. I heard chanting and posters. I guess an idol has come. I held onto Hannas hand so she cant be parted from me. I heard girls stared chanted names. "VIXX, VIXX, VIXX!" Screamed the fans. My heart stopped. I turned my head to see him. But he didnt see me. His eyes where glued to his phone. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "Umma, why are you mad?" She asked me with a pout on her face. I softened. I patted her head. "Im not mad sweetie." I smiled at her. She smiled back at me. I stopped because Hanna pulled my hand. "Umma, can we go see them? Pleaseee!" Hanna begged. I shook my head no. "No Hanna, auntie Run is waiting for us. Next time ok?" I tried to purswayed her. She pouted. "Please? Really quick?" She pulled my hand. I sighed. Her cuteness got to me. "Arraso, just for a minute okay?" I said. She smiled real big and pulled my hand running. I turned my head so he cant reconize me. "Oppa! Oppa! Over here!" Hanna yelled. I quickly covered . Oh my god! She caught thier attention. Now thier comming this way. Aish! Why isnt luck on my side? I looked the other way. "Oh! What a pretty girl!" N said as he patted her head. The others agreed. "Wheres your mother?" Ravi asked Hanna as he picked her up. "Shes right thier." She pointed at me. Damnit. I looked at them and smiled. "Wow, you look like your mother! So beautiful. " Ravi said and smiled. I blushed and took Hanna from him. "Thank you." I said. I looked over at Leo, he looked so suprised. He kept looking back and forth from me and Hanna. I smiled yet again. "Can i have a picture with you oppas?" Hanna asked cutely. The smiled and agreed. I took the picture with my camera and phone. "Gomawo! But can i take a picture with you?" Hanna pointed at Leo. He looked shocked and agreed. Since it was fan service. He picked her up and smiled. I felt as if i was gonna cry. I took the picture and quickly took Hanna. I thanked them and bowed. I left. Leo looked as if he wanted to ask me so many questions, but i cant answer them. Not right now. Im sorry. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hey guys! I updated just for you~ Hope your liking it so far! I hope i get more lovely suscribers and commenters cause i want to know what you think~ ♪ But ill see you in my next chapter~ ♥ Ohh! And Happy Birthday Key from shinee~ ♪♥ Saranghaeyo~~~