Existence

Existence

Slamming down the bottle of soju once again on the table, he spoke. "I don't get it..i really don't.. I thought I finally understood.. But.. But..no.."
"You should really stop thinking about it YoungSaengie.. And stop drinking already, your head will hurt tomorrow morning badly."
YoungSaeng ignored HyunJoong and continued, "Why..?" and he took another gulp of soju.

'JaeJi ah, when are you reaching?'
'Soon. Oppa, please look after YoungSaeng for a while more.'
'His liquor can be good, but it's getting a bit too much for him, so be quick.'
'Neh araso oppa.'


HyunJoong watched as his brother-like dongsaeng remained in a very low mood that HyunJoong himself have never seen before since he knew him. YoungSaeng took the last glass of soju on the table, drank it up, and asked for another bottle. The bartender gave a questioning look to HyunJoong, as if asking for permission. Hyunjoong had no choice but to give consent.
"Hyung, do MinYoung and you have this problem?"
HyunJoong was taken by surprise. "Us? YoungSaeng you aren't thinking properly, we aren't even married, remember?"
"Hmm.." YoungSaeng managed to say, still focused on drinking, "So hyung, you agree with what JaeJi is doing to me?"
"I understand what her concern is and-"
"Ahh..araso.. So hyung agrees with her too.." YoungSaeng assumed before HyunJoong could finish.
"YoungSaeng ah, i-"

"Okay, that's it, end of your drinking. Come home with me, Heo YoungSaeng."
Her voice was heard and there JaeJi appeared behind them, and walked towards YoungSaeng. "5 bottles of soju, that's just enough."
YoungSaeng finished the glass he has on his hand and turned to look at JaeJi. With JaeJi in front of him, he stared into her eyes for a few long seconds and then he said.
"Forget it, don't try to stop me already.."

He poured another glass of soju but was stopped unknowingly and fell into unconsciousness. As he fell backwards, JaeJi caught him perfectly in her arms, and she continued on to place a recovery spell on YoungSaeng while the unconscious spell is still on.
"Thank you oppa, for telling me YoungSaeng is here with you."
"No problem JaeJi.. But I think you better do something about this.." HyunJoong stood up.
"Oppa you do know why I'm doing this right?" JaeJi asked as she lifted YoungSaeng up.
"I know.. But it's just that.. YoungSaeng doesn't think that way. He thinks you should relax more about it, that's what MinYoung thought too. Anyway, you two are officially married."

JaeJi thought for a while, nodded saying "Neh, araso oppa. Komawo for telling me" and turned to go.
"Need me to fetch you back, oppa?" JaeJi turned her head to ask after remembering that it was already quite late in the night.
"It's alright, I've told MinYoung I'll be back late."
JaeJi smiled and nodded again. She spread her blue wings out again, bid farewell to HyunJoong, and set back to the castle.

Back to their room, JaeJi gently placed YoungSaeng down on the bed, as if he was an injured bird. He was awake already from the spells, but still weak from the soju. Or rather, he himself did not want to struggle or anything. JaeJi made him lie comfortably on one side of the bed and she sat on the other side beside him. YoungSaeng closed his eyes,but JaeJi knew he was still awake, and definitely, still upset.

JaeJi pushed YoungSaeng's fringe that covered his face to the sides, and with gentleness and care. While doing it she guided her fingers along his face, touching the flawless fair skin on it. It wasn't the first time JaeJi was looking at YoungSaeng so carefully, but in fact she had always taken notice. His eyelashes were long and just like JaeJi's. Those lips that she have kissed quite some time already by now were always cherry red. When he smiles, those dimples added with his smile always makes JaeJi blush with a touch of pink. Even as he sleeps, those small movements he make, those small breathings he take, always assure JaeJi that he was sleeping soundly. But now, she knew he was not sleeping.

"YoungSaeng ah, mianhae.." JaeJi said softly for only YoungSaeng to hear, "It was just that.."
JaeJi gave out a short sigh and cupped YoungSaeng's face with her hand.
"You know the situation too, I just can't not think of the kingdom. I have to protect Planerium at all times. I thought you would understand.."

There was a short pause in between. YoungSaeng was listening to what JaeJi said, word for word. Then JaeJi continued.
"But now.. I guess.. I should give in to you tonight.. Jagiya.."
There was another pause. YoungSaeng fidget a little now, turning his head slightly to the side. Nothing happened until he moved his lips. The moment they gave just a small opening, another set of lips planted itself on his. Taken by surprise a little, YoungSaeng bite the other softly and unintentionally. On the other hand, he didn't know that what he just did was just the start. And in fact, it was a consent given, to give agreement.

JaeJi on, kissing YoungSaeng from gently to almost desperately. The hands cupping his face were still there, while the other moved itself to around his neck. The small bite YoungSaeng gave made her shiver, but also made her heart beat faster. Her hair slipped down from her shoulder as she leaned lower towards YoungSaeng, and they brushed across his face. YoungSaeng's hand unknowingly crawled around JaeJi's waist and pulled her down, making her lie on him.

His hands around JaeJi's waists tightened as the kiss continued. Without asking, as the adrenaline in him grew, YoungSaeng ed JaeJi's shirt, one button by one. Their actions proceeded from nervously to anxiously, till there was nothing left on them but just their bare skins rubbing against each other. YoungSaeng said he wanted this, but now he blushed and was breathing heavily. Besides JaeJi, it was turning unbearable for him as well. Loving her itself was crazy enough. Now to go a step further than just loving her, he can't even seem to control himself anymore. YoungSaeng run his hands through JaeJi's hair several times, falling deep into her fragrance, as if drunk. JaeJi gave in everything, all of her, all in one night given to YoungSaeng.

The next morning YoungSaeng woke up first. Looking beside him, JaeJi was lying her head on his chest, all curled up, and her arms around his waist. She inhaled and exhaled quietly, but each time YoungSaeng could feel her breathing by his chest, and that would make his heart jump a beat. He touched her face gently. It was so smooth, so fair. He bent down a little and pecked lightly on her lips.
"Yeobo.." he whispered softly as he pulled her closer to his embrace, "I'll never let you go.."

After closing his eyes, it was after a while more of sleeping that YoungSaeng woke up again. This time he knew it was time for them to wake up for the day. He tried to get up but was stopped, forgetting that JaeJi still has her arms around him like a little girl hugging onto her bolster to sleep. His lips formed a little smile with his dimples showing slightly, and then he lied down again. He placed his hands around JaeJi, shaking her a little and softly calling her to wake up. She stirred a little, opened her eyes slightly and went back to sleep again.
"Yeobo ah, time to wake up" YoungSaeng called again, leaning down a little to kiss JaeJi

She on after tasting his lips on hers, but YoungSaeng pulled away the moment she reacted. JaeJi opened her eyes and look at him, giving a pout.
"Morning sweetie"
"Why did you pull away?" JaeJi asked despite YoungSaeng's morning greeting.
"Didn't you have enough yesterday?"
YoungSaeng pulled her closer and she blushed, feeling his body heat under the blanket. YoungSaeng himself could feel hers too and he hastily got out of the bed to get dressed before he couldn't resist again.

After the both of them changed, it was time to go have breakfast with the rest. It felt different for them now and YoungSaeng naturally secured his arms around JaeJi's waist, being as close to her as possible. JaeJi was even able to smell his perfume. Strong, attractive and definitely drowning. They were late for breakfast as expected and the rest were already eating. The two of them sat side by side like everyday, while opposite them are HyunJoong and MinYoung. Beside YoungSaeng is KyuJong, beside HyunJoong is HyungJoon, and beside MinYoung on the other side is YoonJin.

"Look who's late today~" YoonJin chirped immediately after they sat down.
"Definitely something wrong" HyungJoon added in.
"Well I heard about it, it's normal isn't it?" MinYoung commented calmly, and took a bite on her sandwich.
"Heard about what?" both YoonJin and HyungJoon asked in harmony.
"Kids like you two, don't have to know." HyunJoong remained as calm as MinYoung.
"Hyung!" "Oppa!"
"Today menu as usual. Milk. Vegetables. Sandwiches. And special menu, mushroom soup for the princess" MinYoung announced with a little wink, ignoring the 2 surprised "children".
"Anyway," MinYoung continued, "the Sky research team had something to report. RinAh came a little earlier just now to report, but you 2 weren't up yet so I called her to come a bit later. Probably soon. So I guess you could eat slower as well."

JaeJi nodded and took a sip of her milk. Just as she was about the take the soup, a pair of hands on her shoulders pushed her down, back on her seat.
"Yah..." she pouted again at YoungSaeng.
"No soup for you."
"Wae!!!"
"Alright, maybe a little. But you can't have all."
"But-"
"No buts, I'll share with you" and he got up to get the soup.

"Morning fights. Usual." HyunJoong and MinYoung nodded together while the other 3 just stared without knowing what's going on. Even after getting the bowl of mushroom soup, YoungSaeng insisted to feed JaeJi. She couldn't object so he did. Even HyunJoong protested that YoungSaeng changed too much in a night.
"Oh, RinAh is here" MinYoung spotted the girl in light blue robe walking towards them.
RinAh walked in a quick pace to where they were at, giving a morning greeting and took a seat.

"Eaten yet?" JaeJi asked casually
"Yes princess, thank you for asking" she replied politely, "I'm here to update you on some of the discoveries the Sky team has found out over the weeks."
"Araso, you can start."
RinAh nodded as she placed out a summary of the research results beside JaeJi. The rest slowed their eating and had their ears opened for the important information they needed.

"Firstly, it's the base of HaeWon, together with her assistants IseulHyun, EunKyung and KyungMin. Previously princess you told us to take notice of their actions in the base while we carry out other missions. However, there seemed to be a problem after weeks and months. There were absolutely no actions taken in the base. No magic detected, not even a slight movement of magic or spell. There were only the guards outside their base and no more. The officers and I had a meeting afterwards, and we suspected that it could have been a trap. Indeed it was. Those guards were found out to be high levelled illusion spells that HaeWon used. We searched the base interior and there was nothing. HaeWon had probably cleared all traces of her magic from the base and left a trap for us.

"Next, the mages who had been on location mission to sense locations of magic spells also had founding. The main team informed them of the base trap, and they also had information for us. It seems like they have been sensing slight unusual magic waves frequently since their mission started. But the waves are getting stronger and seem to be closer these days. They could not trace the location as the waves were everywhere, as if coming from all directions. But they do report that the waves were similar to JungMin's magic spells from before. They reckoned HaeWon are using his magic that she had stolen the other time.

"The elders concluded that the situation is serious these days and wants to warn the princess and the kingdom that HaeWon might arrive back to Planerium very soon. Please be prepared, Princess JaeJi and Prince YoungSaeng."

Slowly nodding, JaeJi took another sip of her milk and placed it down again. The rest kept quiet and waited for her to comment. "I knew she's coming. She aims to end the bloodline, from the very first day that's her aim. Just that JungMin's incident couldn't stop her. Now she's coming straight at me, and just me."
"Don't worry JaeJi, we're all here." MinYoung assured immediately.
"I can't and will not let another 'JungMin's incident' to happen again," JaeJi said softly, "I can't."
"It wouldn't, jagiya.." YoungSaeng held onto JaeJi's hand tightly, giving it a little squeeze and rubbing the back of her hands softly, giving a small dimpled smile to JaeJi. She gave back a weak smile.

=====
"No, you can't do that, JungMin, you can't.."
"It's the only way, MinYoung, I-"
"I cannot let you do that, JaeJi will never allow that." MinYoung said firmly.
"I don't have a choice, do you get it?"

JungMin raised his voice a little, and the rest stared at him quietly, speechless. They all knew, there were practically no other choices left for them. Let JungMin Decide, was what the elder mages instructed in behalf of JaeJi, since YoungSaeng only just became prince not long ago. The situation then was not good. The elder mages are all over the kingdom with apprentices under their command for each area. But nothing was going well. All the forces are going down. They are all weakened: apprentices, experts and elders.

Worst of all, HaeWon has JaeJi in her command. All those power their forces have are due to JaeJi. And now, she even decides to get JaeJi herself to be involved in all the fights. YoungSaeng, MinYoung, YoonJin, JungMin, HyunJoong, HyungJoon and KyuJong were gathered, and they have no clue how to turn the tables around.
"I'm the only solution, you should understand, MinYoung, YoonJin. To get JaeJi out of HaeWon's spell is to use back my spells, since she did use my power's duplicate to control JaeJi." JungMin emphasized again.

"But JungMinnie-"
"Araso. It's all up to you, Prince JungMin," MinYoung knelt down with a leg bent immediately with her head lowered in front of JungMin. "Please, save the kingdom."
YoonJin had no choice but knelt down along beside MinYoung, agreeing to the decision. HyunJoong, who was cut off by MinYoung couldn't believe it. How can they agree to this?

"No I will not-" HyunJoong started protesting.
"Shut up HyunJoong," MinYoung said coldly, "If you don't understand, please, just shut up."
It was since a long time she spoke so coldly to HyunJoong. Their relationship had gotten better, in fact closer than just friends since they just met. But now she is using that same tone she used when she first had him under her teachings. JungMin looked at the two expert mages in front of him. His tears fell as he called them up.
"Please don't call me prince, I'm no prince of Planerium.."

The rest of them watched as JungMin summoned out his staff and prepared his spell. MinYoung and YoonJin assisted him unwillingly, while the 4 other brothers protected the area. It wasn't long when JungMin got ready to set off for his last battle, against JaeJi, with the aim to bring peace back to Planerium. He turned to his 4 brother-like friends. The five of them didn't gone through much on Earth itself and in Planerium. But it was time to part already.

"I..will miss all of you.. But look on the bright side, there is still my clone on Earth right? He has my memories as well so I guess it wouldn't be so bad, isn't it? Nothing will change, it'll still be the same. On Earth, HyunJoong is still the leader, YoungSaeng still the prince, KyuJong still the centre, HyungJoon still the baby. On Planerium, YoungSaeng will still be prince, the three of you will still be the apprentice under MinYoung and YoonJin and.. JaeJi. Nothing will change, really.."
JungMin's tears fell faster now and he rubbed them away with the back of his hand. With a forced smile, he said, "Good bye..my dear brothers.."

"Yah-"
HyungJoon blurted out with blurry eyes, but JungMin flew away already. His heart hurt so much to leave all of them. But he knew it was his job. He promised JaeJi before he would protect her and Planerium, even if it cost his life. He kept back his tears, and flew towards where JaeJi was, even before the other 4 could even reply to what he just said.
"No..JungMin..It can't be the same without you.." HyunJoong said softly, and the members felt the same as well. But they never had a chance to tell him that ever again.

"Look who's here. So you decided to fight me?" JaeJi said when she met JungMin, obviously different from her usual self.
"JaeJi, I will save you. Please, just hang on there." JungMin replied, knowing that somewhere in there the real JaeJi must have heard him.
"Forget it, earth wizard, this is your end."
JaeJi blasted a blizzard spell towards JungMin as a start, but he was prepared for that. He knew, he has to end this, once and for all, without any mistakes at all.

The battle was intense, but it gave JungMin time to build up power for his spell. MinYoung and YoonJin gave him part of their powers as well earlier to boost him up, but it was still taking up some time. Only when JaeJi was drained a little, his spell was ready to go.
"JaeJi, this might hurt alright? But you'll be fine, I promise you.."

'Power within the earth
Release your magic deep inside;
A drop of blood
A agreement of sacrifice
To break our contract
In my command;
Give me your power
And onto this earth sword
To fulfil the last battle of Draginia bloodline,
Prince JungMin'


The last thing that happened was the appearance of a bright light that covered the battle area of JungMin and JaeJi. It was not long before it faded and JaeJi reappeared. HaeWon had knew what happened when the light came on, and she summoned back all her forces, to retreat. She cannot afford to try to fight back, it's impossible now. At least for now. MinYoung and YoonJin rushed to where JaeJi was at. She was conscious and gently returning back to ground, with someone in her arms. JungMin.

Without asking, the two of them knew JaeJi was back to before. The spell would not have failed; it was impossible to fail. JaeJi placed JungMin gently on the ground, with his head on her lap.
"JungMin, open your eyes, please.." JaeJi said softly, and tried hard to keep back her tears.
His eyes opened weakly, and he produced a smile, seeing JaeJi and the rest around. "I did it, huh.."
"Of course you did.. It was a sacrificing spell for Draginia bloodlines.. You babo.. Why did you.."
"It was for Planerium. Didn't I say before I'll protect you and the kingdom no matter what?"
"But you.." she lowered down her head.
"It.. Was worth it.. Isn't it.?"

JungMin's eyes closed again, and opened weakly once again. "JaeJi, please continue the bloodline..Now it's your job..araso?"
"Araso..araso JungMin.." JaeJi mumbled, but was clear for him to hear.
"That's great..."

This time his eyes closed and never opened. Small twinkle of magic rose up in the air, dissolving him, and disappeared bit by bit. JaeJi covered with her hands as her tears coursed down her cheeks uncontrollably, and tried to maintain calm but could not. YoungSaeng hugged her tightly, and kept her in his embrace. The rest cried too. They've lost him.

=====

YoungSaeng stirred in his sleep. Something made him wake up. Soft crying were heard, and the moment he comfirmed that he wasn't hearing things, he opened his eyes to see what went wrong. Beside him lied JaeJi, crying and shivering. He quickly got up.
"JaeJi ah.. Jagiya, wake up.." he tried shaking her but it didn't help.
YoungSaeng wrapped his arms around JaeJi, and called her gently by her ears. A few callings worked, and she returned the hug, tightly.

"Kwenchana now.. Nightmare?" YoungSaeng asked as he worried, while still embracing her in his warmth.
"JungMin..it was.." JaeJi couldn't continue and ended up crying more. YoungSaeng understood.
He her hair and calmed her down in a while. JaeJi insisted to continue lying on his chest so he just let her be. His warm and comforting arms held securely around her.
"YoungSaeng.. I.." JaeJi tried talking but YoungSaeng seem to know what she wanted to say already.
"Araso. I know. Nothing will happen this time. Just hold on to me like this and it'll all be alright."

It was only rare times YoungSaeng would use that sweet tone and the times he used it was because he was talking to JaeJi. He could feel the pain from JaeJi's heart then, and that her tears flowed again. YoungSaeng pulled JaeJi as close to him as possible, kissing her lightly on her lips. Soon while still in his embrace, JaeJi went back to sleep. YoungSaeng covered the blanket fully above the both of them, and he took another look at JaeJi before closing his eyes. He too hope, they can stay together like this forever.

The next morning all of them sat down for breakfast as usual, but all of a sudden, one of the mage supporting the Sky team came to deliver a message.
"RinAh and the team found out that the prisoners from the dungeon have escaped" he said, first thing upon reaching.
JaeJi and the rest were shocked to hear that. It is almost impossible to break through the magic placed around at the dungeon and the prisoners in there. Yet this time all the prisoners escaped. It wasn't a nice news to hear.

Told by the mage that RinAh will inform them more information is needed, they decided to wait patiently. However, not long after, a magic communication came to JaeJi. It was RinAh.
'RinAh I thought you are not suppose to use your communication through such long distance? I told you before it's too risky and dangerous.'
'This is an emergency, princess. The Sky team is making their way back to Planerium already, our main team will reach soon as HoonJae helped to boost the speed to maximum.'
'Why such a rush?'

'Princess, you received the information that the dungeon prisoners have escaped right? It was not just a escape by force. It was by illusion magic. To teleport something from a place to another from a distance away. That is the magic used, and only HaeWon possesses it. She might not have such a powerful power herself, but it seems like she has unlocked her ancestor's power and use them against us. With that level of magic she can do all these. So she is probably reaching Planerium, since she took all the prisoners. Plus, the magic waves we reported that day were already so great by today that the location team must retreat. The whole Sky team is returning to Planerium for assistance, so please do not worry, princess.'


After ending the conversation, JaeJi gave command to increase forces and defence to the kingdom people. Just as when she was deciding whether to separate the mages accordingly, an explosion was heard among the kingdom itself. JaeJi turned to see but held back her magic when she saw that they were protected. A figure flew towards the castle and greeted JaeJi when she reached.
"RinAh is back under your command, princess" she smiled a little.
"Great, I was starting to worry if we were to fight without you assisting."

After the others are sent off, JaeJi, YoungSaeng and RinAh walked hastily out of the castle and to the front of it. It was better for RinAh to use her powers then, detecting and locating everyone and their situation. She has always been JaeJi's assistant in battles other than MinYoung and YoonJin or even the elders. She was considered her must-have assistant. JaeJi held onto YoungSaeng's hand, and he knew what was going to happen. It was time for them to start their Draginia transformation together between the dragon holder and the dragon knight. YoungSaeng has been trained for some time already, but never once it was the real thing. Now it has to be.

JaeJi held onto both his hands tightly, and slowly lean forward. YoungSaeng stood there rooted as JaeJi had always told him. Her lips touched his softly, and magic rays started to form around them. The 3 dragons were summoned out and surrounding them as their transformation is ongoing. It just took a while and everything died down again, with the two of them already transformed. YoungSaeng opened his eyes as JaeJi released the kiss, and blinked a few times before staring at JaeJi.

YoungSaeng had a black suit on. His hair was dark crimson red and a white masquerade mask covered his pretty eyes. Light blue gloves appear around both his palms, and his shoes too were light blue. For JaeJi, she too had a white masquerade mask on. Her hair was cappuccino brown with slight curls in it. Her bare shoulder is exposed as her black dress start above her chest, going down like a spiral to her knee length as it goes from opaque to translucent to transparent when it ends. A tail behind the dress extended down to her ankles and slightly longer. Her gloves wrapped half her arms in light blue, and her light blue heels were simple but elegant. Both of them have small waves of aurora circling them and each having a glimmering crystal tiara and crown sitting on their heads.

"Finally I see your transformation, Princess JaeJi and Prince YoungSaeng" HaeWon's voice was heard.
HaeWon was in the sky just in front of the castle now, in her same robe as before and as arrogant.
"But before we start, I'm here to make a nice request, princess. I'm sure you'll agree to it"
"Which is?" JaeJi patiently listened.
"We'll make a deal. This battle will be between you and I only, including the prince. But no other mages of yours. You already have your barrier around the castle. I'll set up mine, and our battle will take place only within the castle area. I'm sure you don't want your kingdom to be involved in this. Neither do I want to waste my forces fighting your people. So it's either I die within your territory, or you go down with it yourself. Agree, princess?"

RinAh who was there as well immediately couldn't believe her ears.
"Impossible, HaeWon! How dare you make such a request?" she shouted before JaeJi stopped her.
"Aniya, I agree to your suggestion, HaeWon. But no tricks?"
"Of course, no tricks at all. I wanted this to be a fair battle afterall."
"Deal. RinAh, get all the mages out of the castle" JaeJi ordered to RinAh.
"But princess!"
"Do it."

Unwillingly, RinAh used her powers and summoned everyone out of the castle area, including herself after that. It was a risk, but JaeJi doesn't want to risk her people in this battle, since HaeWon has new powers in her hands now. According to the plan, HaeWon placed her set of barrier outside JaeJi's one around the castle, while JaeJi strengthened her own. It was after that when she was letting HaeWon pass through the barriers that JaeJi held YoungSaeng by the hand, standing in front of him in case HaeWon decides to break the rules. Everything was successfully carried out and only the 3 of them stood inside the castle area. JaeJi could feel the different aura in HaeWon but remained calm.

Upon stepping in and facing a obviously outnumbered situation, HaeWon smiled with a slight smirk.
"Now, to begin."
Without warning, a strong gust of magic blasted towards JaeJi and YoungSaeng in a split second, but JaeJi caught it and defended effortlessly. It was then she held tightly onto YoungSaeng's hand and starting up another aurora around them. The magic within broke through the aurora bit by bit, until all was clear again.
"The hearts formation" MinYoung recognised immediately, together with YoonJin and RinAh. "The formation when the dragon holder enters the dragon knight, and they become one."

Indeed only YoungSaeng was left. JaeJi told him about this formation of the Draginia bloodline before, and now he feels it. He could feel JaeJi's existence in him, literally. Inside him everything seemed to have maximised. The space, the heart, the mind, and the time. It was like being two-in-one, and YoungSaeng seems to like the feeling quite a lot himself.
'Maybe because now i know you're inside me' he said sweetly
'Sikkeureo..' JaeJi replied, blushing inside

HaeWon headed towards YoungSaeng and their swords met. YoungSaeng's sword shined with the spiral round it, and he held on as HaeWon increased her powers. However, YoungSaeng didn't realise the two other magic balls coming towards him by the side and only realise when it was too late. Before it reached him, fortunately, JaeJi saw it and dissolved them. She knew this was just the beginning.

While YoungSaeng fight on physically on the outside, JaeJi carried out a number of spells inside. One of it was her healing spell. It wasn't long before the sky started to change in her command. The blazing sun died down and the sky turned darker as the full gleaming moon appeared. JaeJi's power were strengthened the moment it appeared, including her healing barrier around YoungSaeng. It seemed like they had the higher hand, but they are wrong.

"Thanks for your help, princess."
HaeWon reappeared clear again in front of JaeJi and YoungSaeng. Suddenly there was a flow of magic into her. Black magic surrounded and entered her, and JaeJi can recognise whose powers those are. HaeWon's ancestor. That ancestor who almost wiped out the whole Planerium kingdom centuries ago but was fortunately stopped, however with great sacrifices of mages, including JaeJi's own ancestors. Her black magic consisted of illusion magic mainly.
"How did you.. Didn't that power all vanished together when she died?" JaeJi asked when HaeWon finished her new transformation.
"That you are wrong princess," she replied confidently, "I recovered her powers. The moon you summoned made it possible for all her powers to be released and to sync into me completely."

With her new powers, it became tougher for JaeJi and YoungSaeng. JaeJi was alright, but YoungSaeng got hurt more severely each attack. Moreover, he had much lower magic resistance than JaeJi, so gradually he became weaker. Another blast of magic hit him through his defend, and YoungSaeng fell back on the ground from the sky.
'Kwenchana?' JaeJi asked as he slowly got up
'Neh..'

A long time passed. Blood stains were on YoungSaeng already, but he held himself on. JaeJi was hurt as well when she defended YoungSaeng a few times from several powerful attacks, and also due to the nature of the formation. Any injury by the dragon knight will be shared with the dragon holder inside. JaeJi was still able to concentrate, but YoungSaeng was losing his strength. HaeWon gave another powerful strike towards YoungSaeng who was now weak, and this time JaeJi broke from the formation and defended it. A strong boost from the dragons pushed HaeWon backwards again and JaeJi let out a shower of magic as HaeWon fell.

YoungSaeng bled from the attack and JaeJi carried him safely to the ground. Caught unknowingly, black magic hit them directly even before JaeJi could react. She managed to hold it off with her barrier but it had drained their magic and health again almost immediately. YoungSaeng coughed out an amount of blood after that, and that shocked JaeJi a little. His arm was severely injured and blood dripped down from the affected area.
"YoungSaeng.."
"Kwenchana JaeJi.. I can continue.."

But when he moved, his wound worsened and the pain even got to JaeJi. She knew something was wrong. YoungSaeng turned very weak by then, and his face was slightly pale.
"This is.." she widened her eyes as she looked at the wound, touching it personally.
"JaeJi I'm really fine, I can-"
"Ani.. You can't."

Carrying him up without any hesitation, she flew close to the barriers around the castle. The rest were all at the outside, watching while they are unable to do anything to help. JaeJi laid YoungSaeng down gently, and checked her surroundings. Swiftly, she put up a round barrier surrounding them, doubled the layer, and locked it up tightly with the dragons' powers.
"What are you doing.." YoungSaeng managed to say despite his injuries.
JaeJi did not reply, but cancelled their transformation. A blink of magic and YoungSaeng was out of his transformation. JaeJi got out too, and returned to her original transformation with only her powers and not using Draginia transformation with YoungSaeng.

She kept quiet for a moment, but YoungSaeng figured out what she was doing and thinking, like how he normally could. Her tears were already formed but she kept them in again, like a cloud refusing to release its rain. She turned but YoungSaeng caught her by the wrist.
"Ani, I wouldn't leave you alone to fight" his words came out soft as his injury worsened.
"I set up a healing spell within the barrier. Your injury should be better, at least."
"I said I'll go on with you in this fight.." he grabbed tighter to her hands "I want to protect you."
"I can't let you do that." she replied, softer.
"JaeJi-"

"I can't risk to lose you!" she shouted, her tear dripped down. "That isn't a normal wound, YoungSaeng. It will worsen along with time, draining your magic away, and slowly your life. It can kill you easily if you continue.."
YoungSaeng absorbed that in. JaeJi continued.
"You know? I thought I can save the kingdom. I thought I could. HaeWon will be destroyed once and for all. There'll be peace in Planerium, finally. But now it's different. It's not just the kingdom. It's you I have to protect. I can't risk you in this fight. This fight that is supposed to be my fight, and only my life to lose. Not anyone else, and definitely not you. Because of me, JungMin's life was already lost. I can't lose you as well.. Not you..

"You know, YoungSaeng? You're the one I cherish most. Those smiles of yours, those lovely eyes, I can never forget. Your determination, your love, your everything, stole my heart completely. So how can I let all that vanish, be destroyed, and gone with the wind? I cannot bear, to risk you, out of everything else in this world, and let you die. I can't.. YoungSaeng.. I can't.."
JaeJi got up. She only took a step forward, and arms wrapped around her from behind already. YoungSaeng hugged her tightly, just like a small boy, and he cried.

"YoungSaeng, please don't.." JaeJi took his hands, "Don't do this, please."
"Ani, nothing will happen. Isn't it? Isn't it that if we hold onto each other like this, nothing will go wrong, no?" YoungSaeng's voice shook.
"Stop acting like this, YoungSaeng.."
JaeJi lowered her head as more tears coursed down her cheeks. Her hands that were holding onto YoungSaeng's held them tighter, and forcefully pulling them apart.

"Let go, YoungSaeng, let go!"
His arms parted as JaeJi succeeded and she immediately flew off the barrier and disappearing into the darkness in the battle. Her heart hurt so much when his arms finally parted. This was what she knew she had to do, but she just couldn't control her tears. It was as if she ripped both her heart and YoungSaeng's heart at that moment. And she felt guilty for doing so, not for her own injury, but the injury in YoungSaeng.

He collapsed down, watching her go. He felt useless. Why couldn't he protect her for once? His tears hit the ground uncontrollably. The pain of his arm disappeared, as he felt more of the pain from his chest, the sharp pain that made his breathing differ from usual. Not thinking with a clear mind now, he started blasting his own powers on the barrier despite his wound. If he can break her barrier, the ending will then be different in the story.

They watch and they understood. MinYoung, YoonJin and RinAh predicted JaeJi's actions, and kept calm. But the 3 brothers can't.
"At this rate, YoungSaeng hyung will.." KyuJong didn't dare to continue as he watched his close hyung suffering, and in fact, hurting himself.
"Shouldn't we do something?" HyunJoong got impatient, "It'll cost his life."
The girls kept quiet. They knew there was nothing they can do. Plus, HaeWon's barrier is their first obstacle. They cannot afford to come in contact with it in case it is not just a barrier.

Couldn't stop his own actions, HyunJoong rushed forward himself, determined to do something and help his friend. MinYoung knew she can't let that happen, so she held out her staff and caused a fire blocking his way entirely. Despite MinYoung's use of high level fire spell, he ran through the fire. MinYoung was about to fire another magic but something else stopped HyunJoong in a second. A whip of water spell grabbed HyunJoong tightly and surrounded him, pulling him back hard and he hit the ground as he was brought back before MinYoung.

"YoonJin.." MinYoung looked as YoonJin kept back her spell, "Komawo.."
MinYoung bent down beside HyunJoong. Although just a single spell from YoonJin, YoonJin made sure it kept him weak so he does not try to do anything reckless again. HyunJoong opened his eyes as his head rested against MinYoung's arm and looked into her eyes. She touched his face slightly and wiped his tears away, kissing him lightly.
"Mianhae HyunJoong.. There is nothing we can do.."

'Star
The black crystal;
Moon
The healing melody;
Twinkle
The hearts key.

Free the Draginia Dragons
Unlock their souls
Summon them out

And bring them to life

Let the birth dragon seal
A precious piece of the puzzle
Freeze a diamond crystal
And lock it up forever.

Release all her inner powers
To guide the dragons,
And sacrifice
Princess JaeJi of the Draginia bloodline
For the last battle.'


The thing that all of them predicted for JaeJi to do came true. Spell lines appeared slowly and soon the spell is completed. A flashlight, an aurora, circled around her, beamed and gleamed brightly. The 3 dragons also flew inside and within a while, everything was changed. Three dragons appeared and were summoned to reality, not just their powers but their real form. JaeJi was seen in a crystal ice block, unconscious.

Powers flew everywhere from the dragons, so fast and so powerful. As if raging everywhere, the powers are all in fact, targeted at HaeWon. As the powers are used by the dragons, cracks appeared on the crystal, draining the power inside slowly away. It was a magic HaeWon and her ancestor's magic couldn't handle. Elders see the sacrifice spell as a spell of destruction, destroying the user completely after draining all her magic and power within. Till now, there is still no one capable of overcoming the Draginia sacrificing spell and surviving after being hit.

In no time, HaeWon was hit in the core already. Both her own and her ancestor's. The magic in her shattered, disappeared and vanished into thin air with mist produced around the whole area. When the mist died, everything was gone. HaeWon vanished, so did the dragons and JaeJi. Their barriers crashed together as well. YoungSaeng was left on the ground, collapsed after tiring out his powers. RinAh carried him up immediately, rushing with the rest into the castle, while one of the elder healing mages followed. Everything ended, too fast.

"YoungSaeng..YoungSaeng?"
YoungSaeng opened his eyes slowly. It has been hours since the battle ended, and YoungSaeng finally woke up from his collapse.
"..JaeJi..?" was the first thing he said.
The rest of them looked at each other, worried and did not dare to speak. No one knew exactly what happened. Previous holders of the Draginia bloodline all had the same history in the records. They disappeared after the sacrifice. Nothing can be confirmed. But as the spell says, it's a sacrificing spell.

YoungSaeng knew from the silence then. The gentleness and sweetness that once existed in the castle is gone. The aura that always flows around the kingdom is gone. That something in his heart, the special someone, is gone. He felt so empty, as if dead. He was breathing properly, he knew. Yes, he was breathing properly, on the outside. But inside was nothing, absolutely nothing, and his heart froze. She's gone.

He turned his head to the side where no one stood, facing the window. A hot tear silently flowed down his fair cheeks. Those cheeks that has always been cupped by that pair of hands. He knew he can never retrieve them back again. He can't. He closed his eyes when his heart hurt once again. Now there is no one for him to hug onto anymore in times of this. He has no more support like that, no more like before. Because he was the one, who couldn't protect, Her.
"If only i could protect you..I'm sorry..yeobo.."

The tall green trees surrounded and stretched on and on. Sunlight sparkled among the trees and bringing it to life. The bright and dazzling sun highlighted the beauty of the nature. A river nearby reflected the light, and its waters twinkled like stars. The sun on the water surface appeared warmly, as if like the calm moon at night. Under one of the old maple trees slept a girl. Her light blue dress created waterlike waves as the wind gently blew. Her hair laid around her face and her eyelashes were long. Those lips moved a little as she stirred.

"Prince YoungSaeng! You just recovered, don't go so far!" RinAh followed YoungSaeng as he scrolled, leading everyone else.
"RinAh, you don't have to stop him, he wouldn't care" YoonJin walked as she yawned.
"Yeah! We get to skip practice and relax for a morning anyway" Hyungjoon smiled.
"That's true" MinYoung walked with HyunJoong, interlocked their hands warmly.

The group of them walked. The greenery was magnificent, and something about this woods always seemed to be so special in Planerium. The Draginia holders had always cherished the nature in Planerium, including JaeJi. Not only the nightsky can make her daze at for a long time, but also this woods and the other clean blue ocean on the other side of her castle. The thing about this woods, is that it surrounds the whole kingdom, as if like a protection and secuity. And this area where YoungSaeng the rest are scrolling at is just a small portion of the entire woods.
"Hyung..!" KyuJong's voice was heard all of a sudden, "Look!"

The rest of them gathered at where KyuJong was at, under one of the old maple trees. YoungSaeng's eyes widened and he couldn't believe his own eyes. A girl. He kneeled down in front of her, looking from her face to her hands. On her finger was the metal of the other part of the pair. He looked at his own ring. It can't be wrong. Shaking, his hands touched her face. The tender and fair skin cannot be wrong either. She stirred upon his touch, and opened her eyes slowly, like a princess awaken by the prince. The sparkle of her pupils felt like it was a new life born. YoungSaeng swallowed his saliva, hoping that this isn't a dream. Hoping that it's real. Hoping that it's really her. Her eyes looked deep into his for a long time.

"JaeJi..?" YoungSaeng whispered, holding onto her hand by her fingers slightly.
"Y..YoungSaeng.." She said unsteadily, like a newborn trying to speak.
He smiled a little and his tears dripped, "JaeJi.. Yeobo, it's really you.."
Touching her again was like miracle for YoungSaeng now. He didn't even think that he can ever see her again. After she sat up, YoungSaeng had his arms around her waist naturally, and he leaned in, closing up the distance between them.

He pressed his lips against hers. The same sensation came to YoungSaeng again. That sweetness. That missing thing in his heart. The kiss assured him, she's really back. Naturally her lips parted when YoungSaeng did first. He tasted, and swallowed. His hands tightened along when he felt like he wanted more. Reminding himself that the others are there, he opened his eyes and released the kiss. YoungSaeng pulled JaeJi into a tight hug, securing JaeJi in his warm embrace. His face turned light pink as he felt her existence within his touch again.

JaeJi returned the hug and breathed under the warmth of YoungSaeng's chest. Looking up at him almost innocently, she said softly, "I'm back, jagiya.. mianhaeyo..and.. Saranghae.."