Part 7

Dream House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Incheon International Airport

 

Excited but at the same time nervous. Jaejoong felt like he is walking in the clouds.

Few years ago, he was at the same airport but he was so different now than before. The black haired insecure boy before is now a full grown man. Jaejoong smiled at his thought. He took his carry on LV bag and walk out of the plane. People can’t help but stare at the beautiful man walking confidently even the ones that are waiting for the arrival of their love ones can’t help but look at him with amazement. Jaejoong on the other hand is oblivious in all the attention he was getting. When he was out of the terminal, he took his hand phone and dialed Yoochun’s number.

 

“Hey Chun. It’s me, I just landed.”

 

“Good, I’m glad you arrived safely. Are you going straight to the main office?” the man on the other line said.

 

“No. I think I’m going home first. I need to change my clothes to more appropriate attire. Don’t want them to think I’m just a good time kid.” Jaejoong said jokingly.

 

“Hmf. Let them think that way. Besides, your work is probably better that them. And besides, you look hot in that outfit.” Yoochun teased.

 

“5907 miles away from each other and you still manage to be cheesy? Eeeeww!” Changmin’s voice can be heard from the other line.

 

“I’m just stating the fact!” Yoochun said defensively.            

 

“Yeah right.” Changmin said, dismissing his hyung.

 

Jaejoong laugh at  his two friends.
 

“As much as I want to hear your banters gentlemen, I need to hung-up.” Jaejoong.
 

“OK. Take care of yourself. Call when you’re free and if you need anything. Don’t work too hard.” Yoochun said.

 

“Yeah, and eat on time hyung. You always forget to eat, especially when nobody is there to nag you. Say hi to my parents, Yunhye and Yunho- hyung for me Ok?” Changmin said.

 

“Ok, I will. Take care of each other. I’ll talk to you soon. Bye.”

He hung-up before the two can say anything else. He is missing his two idiot friends already.

Jaejoong looked around looking for the one that the company sent to fetch him.

 

He saw a girl holding a white cardboard with his name written on it.

 

He smiled and approached the girl.

 

“Hi, I’m Kim Jaejoong.” He said and offered his hand to the girl.

 

“Nice to meet you Mr. Kim. I am RuiLee and I will be you secretary from now on.” She said while shaking his hands.

 

“You can call me Jaejoong. I think we are at the same age.” He said smiling which makes the girl blush.

 

“As you wish sir Jaejoong.” She said.

 

After taking Jaejoong’s suitcase, they went into the car that the company provided. Jaejoong sat on the back while RuiLee sat on the passenger seat beside the driver.

 

“Do you want to rest at the hotel first? The chairman booked a room for you. He said you’ll be staying there for a few days until your parents come back from their vacation. You still have 5 hours before the board meeting. You can still take a nap and freshen up.” RuiLee said to her new boss.

 

“That would be nice, thank you.” Jaejoong is touch by the thoughtfulness of the oldest Jung is showing him. It was true that he preferred to go home in his parents’ house only when they are both at home to welcome him. He misses his parents so much and he can’t wait to see them both.

 

On the other side of the airport, a man in a black suit and dark glasses is staring intently at the beautiful man. He’s been watching the said man since he walk inside the airport. He never took his sight away from the beauty even for a second, which will be so creepy if he wasn’t so damn gorgeous himself (a/n Let me spazz first~ >_<)

 

 “You’re finally back. It is so good to see you again, my love. You look more beautiful than the last time I saw you. I’ve been waiting so long for you, and now that you’re back, I’m not letting you go again. Never.”

 

 

~~~

 

Mr. Jung did not just book a hotel room. He booked a penthouse for him. Although Jaejoong is already used at this kind of surrounding, he still can’t help but be mesmerized by the luxury that surrounds him.

 

He lay down on the comfortable white bed and stared at the ceiling for a while thinking about what he should expect in the meeting later. He was supposed to report about the progress of the LA office. All the presentations are ready and he is ready to present it to the board. That is easy for him since he was the one who made the said presentation, but there is a nagging feeling that kept on creeping into him.

 

“Maybe I’m just tired.” He said to himself. He set aside all his worries as sleep slowly get into him.

 

He slept with a smile in his beautiful face, with the worry and an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter