2

You Are Mine Annoying Girl'

hello my beautiful handsome readers, sorry for not updating yesterday ,something come up to me .....

because MY LAZY come inside my body so don't blame me, please blame my body thankyou LOL~ here chapter 2 guys ~

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

At university Soshi Girls

 

Today is the first day three innocent  girls enter to University Soshi Girls which is the most popular school and riches student in seoul. Its not easy studying at Soshi Girls because its for whoever really smart & clever& intelligent whatsoever  student can get enter this college but weirdest is three best innocent friend except one of them (good in study..its heck if she can’t enter here you know..she’s bookworm) are worsen in academic. Why the other two  were  accepted its all because ofcourse with their special skill is answer each of question follow with the flow what heart say without revision on  final exam.

 

WEIRD   0_o'.

 

Actually every normal test two of them always getting second and last places but uh only god know and made all teacher and other student in shock this two girls final exam result.

 

Guess it ~

 

the lazy bum two girls got excellent grades. BRAVO !!

 

The building is full of baby blue in color that enough made You feel love more with University Soshi.(You are addicted to blue...heyy don’t get me wrong, i mean the color GOT IT?!). All of you was amazed how beautiful school is. There alot new student for first year freshman including You,Nicole&Minjung. Without  realise time goes pass quickly , few second left bell will ringing..suddenly they heard bell that made three innocent back to earth and panicked.

 

As usua I make a short name , lazy to write long name hehe . You-Y , Nicole-Nic , Minjung-Min

Y - “AWW MY GET AWW MY GET  we’re late, come on girls we have to register first.. im not wanna ruin my my first day”

Nic - “yahh..my hand hurt urghhh.. Let me go you shikshin..”

Y - “can you please shut up nic..stop nagging like a baby, its annoying..”

Min - “aish you two, stop fighting will you..oi ___, do you know where the register place is? As you know  this school reaaaaaally huge like my mansion... right.”

Y - “oh i don’t no either min-ah..nic, do you know where is it?”

*pok*

Y - ‘ouchh why you hit me?’ whining with her cute aegyo.

Nic - ‘hisshhh im not your map hippo and this is not my school too. I’ve no any idea about this huge university. Kinda like a museum isn’t it?’

Min - ‘babo... what are you thinking? Its a university..” rolled eyes

Y - ‘i hate you nic, umm ahaaa lets try ask that girl,she might know where the register place is..*run* excuse me miss, do you know whe...weeew...wh..aaa..your beautiful” *stuttered look at cute girl front  of her.

 

(what they didn’t know is the place University Soshi Girls their enter  was the place where snsd currently studied)

 

SeoHyun POV

seohyun short name - Seo , you can continue reading now  =D

‘Oh not again this is my second time came late. Urghh its all your fall taeyeon unnie for not waking me up twice. You know i really tired revision whole night for my life sake’ said talk to herself angrily. Meanwhile she rushing to her classes suddenly she hear someone call her..

‘what again..i getting late already aishh’ she thought. Then she stop and look who were calling her.

 

Y - ‘excuse me miss, do you know whe...weeew...wh..aaa..your beautiful” *stuttered look seohyun who standing infront of her.

 

‘wow she’s cute, beautiful, same height as me and nerd?  but she stuttering so cute heheee’- seohyun.

 

Seo - ‘im sorry miss, what did you say?’ warm smiled..

Y - ‘i..i..that..well..arghhh what happen to me? Aishh..it just.. oh come on big mouth say something” groan angrily.

 

‘haha she stutter once again..please do more i willing to see it again..what im talking about*shake head* duhh” she thought.

 

*oh FOOD am i dreaming what i saw infront me just now? please god this not a dream..somebody..PLEASE SLAP ME KNOW(only scream in  mind)- You thought.

 

Nic - ‘aiii why she took so long to ask simple question?*stomp foot  angrily* aww man this hippo.. Min-ah i go to her first.”

 

(Minjung just nodded and nicole went to where YOU was.. before she could raised her hand up to smack

YOU,suddenly nicole  froze on spot..shock what she just saw now)

 

Nic - ‘sssesseohyun? maknae of snsd? Is it yu..you?’ask in disbelief.

 

YOU just stood there jaw dropped till your saliva flow out..ewww YOU disgusting gaaaah.. Seohyun smile shyly & look YOU wierd FACE that made her chuckled.

 

Seo - ‘annyeonghaseyo*bow* hehe yes,its me seohyun from snsd.. by the way what can i help you two..umm..”

Y/Nic - ____...nicole..” said unison.

Y - ‘psst..nic-ahh.. could you pinch my cheek now?” whispering Nicole..

(nic obey what You say. Its enough seohyun to heard it *giggle*)

Seo - ‘i like her smile..hehe abit dork like taeyeon unnie” she  thought.

Y - ‘oowww, yah impala why you pinch my adorable check so hard..its hurt!! *see seohyun again* OHHH MYY GET!! *widen eye big* aaaaaaaa.....”

 

While minjung waiting there alone, she felt fed up wait so long and can’t help it..with full speed walk and yeahh pull ear both of her bestfriend..both of them yelp..

 

Nic - ‘aawawww my ear’

Y - aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw my ear..my ear!! Stop it you monkey..’

Min - ‘how long i’ve to wait ___hmm nic..i standing there, smiling alone to people pass by like an idiot.. eee NOW TELL ME WHERE*seeing goddess who stared us* ad...ad...re..re...reg...gaga..gugu..naaa”

 

“See she stuttering too more worst  than nic& YOU. Tsktsktsk..what ashamed on you Minjung-ah.” - thought nobody .

 

Seo - “hi *wave* you guys seem like closed friend. I think i hasn’t see you three before. Are you freshman?’

 

All of you nodded like a child just got a candy from mom.

 

Seo - ‘really? Wahhh i can’t believed it i has a cute junior like you guys*smile happily* hehheh*laugh awkward* sorry about that..i just too excited to meet you.. i bet you hasn’t do register yet, come on i’ll bring you to administer office..’ drag YOU hand.

 

 

Aiiii three innocent really reaaaally.... huh when it comes compliment..geez..

 

Seo - ‘we’re here..just go in, you will see label name Ms.Luna. tell her you new freshman okay? She is the one handled  registeration for new student *glance YOU*”

Min - ‘thank you  Seohyun-shi for helping us.*bow* i on behalf of my two dork here so sorry with our weird react towards you*scratch head* while ago..hehe we shouldn’t do that.. sorry once again’

You/Nic - ‘we sorry Seohyun-shi*bow*’smile sheepishly.

Seo - “naaaah its okay. I liked that.. one thing, no need to called me a formal, just call me seo got it?uh uh i’ve to go nowi’ll be late for my class..nice to meet you ___,Nicole & you*minjung* too. See ya later *wave*

Y - ‘oh my get!!! She saying my name? Did you heard that? Uwaaaaa *jumping up & down & doing snoopy “happy dance” & ignore people are actually look at YOU weird act out of blue*

 

Minjung & Nicole look at YOU what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-this-hippopotomas...

 

Min - ‘not again..she already out of her mind Nic-ah.. uhh its embarrassing*covered face with palm hand.

Nic - ‘stupid..’nonchanantly face.

 

 

:: done for chapter 2. what do you think? it's boring chapter right. so before i forgot i would like to thankyou to all my subscriber subcribe my story. thankyou so much. i can't believe it i got 11 subscribers wohoooo you guys are the best. you guys really give a courage to me from you to me from you yeah blablabla~ LOVE YOU MY READERS muahhhh::  sayonara~~~ see ya next chapter when i see you ;D