D-Day Pt.2?

Even After Time (Infinite Hiatus)

They all exit the vehicle and stay standing at the front of the house.

"It's our club house"Leeteuk said as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"Appa said...."

"Dad gave it to mom and mom gave it to me...the whole selling of it was a lie"

"I should have known"

"It was impossible to"

"This place holds quite the memories for all of us"Taec says as he admires the house.

"It seems as it was only yesterday when we hanged out here"Taeyeon smiles.

"I thought it was best if we made new memories here"Leeteuk shares.

A comfortable silence engulfed them as a car made its entrance.

-Jessica's POV-

Yoona and Donghae smiled as they exit the car.

It was a nice thing to see but a hint of jealousy came to me. How did it turn out like this? Why cant I be the reason for that smile?It wasnt the first time they were together but I felt...insecurity? Maybe knowing he is no longer mine....

His smile faded when he looked at me.

He continue to stare at me. I glared at him and he only gave me an unsure smile.

"Since we are all here.. lets start"Oppa said as the two got up the stairs to where we stood.

"Follow me"Oppa led us to the backyard where we saw paintball guns carefully placed.

"Oddly familiar"Taec joked as we go towards the paintball guns.

"I improvised the game a bit though"Leeteuk oppa smiled with his dimples showing.

"What's the change?"Taengoo asked while hugging me.

"Well there is six of us and a even amount of guys and girls............and its only f-fair if there is a guy and a girl as a team a-and....."My brother stuttered and I couldnt help but smirk.

I gave him a knowing look but he shook his head at me. I rolled my eyes at him and he gave me a glare. I shot him my own causing him to return a pleading one instead.

"Wait hold on"I realised his other intentions.

"Jessica.."

"Oppa!"

"Let's all change and discuss things later hmm?"

"Fine"I agreed for now since the others were awkwardly watching us fight.

Taeyeon and Yoona went changing with me at a dressing room while the boys went to another.

"Eonnie"Yoona called me.

"Ne?"

"Dont be too mean to Donghae..."

"Yoong..."

"Trust eonnie. trust."

"Its the only way I dont break down"

"Trust me you wont...I know you eonnie youre stronger than that"

"Is he okay?"I asked her the question thats been lingering in my mind for a while.

"Im not the one to answer that for you...."

"Gomawo Yoong"

"For what?"

"So much things I'm too lazy to name them all"

"I'm here for all ya guys when you need me"

"Me too"Taeyeon says as she zips up her vest.

We finished changing and went outside.

All the guys were already done and was only waiting for us.

"Alright heres the new game:

Like usual we are using these specially designed safety paintball "guns" that doesnt look anything like real guns. It functions exactly like one but it is more like a more accurate throwing thing. It cant harm any of us except for some certain conditions like a sudden change of stuff for protection dont do those certain things. I'll cut it short since you all probably remember.

There is one traitor amongst all of us. (A/N:Idea is from a game called troubles in terrorist town. I liked the idea. Credits to creator of the game)

Our job is to get rid of the traitor, however there are teams.

You cant do certain things to find out the traitor but you can suspect certain people.

Winner wins something in the end."Leeteuk oppa explained.

"Because of certain reasons the teams arent asigned specifically. You can choose partners and allies and ditch them at your choice as well as pick them in your own choice. Fair enough?"Leeteuk adds.

"One more thing:

An app made allows a shuffling of our contacts and the traitor is picked at random. A notification will be sent to each of our phones of our certain position. After being seen the message self deletes so that there is no evidence. We will know the traitor at the end of the game maybe. If the traitor looses in the middle of the game our "paintball guns" stop working and a notification is sent to our phones"

"Wow oppa"I stated surprised on his smartness. I guess its a Jung thing. HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHa just playing.

"With that being said let's go to different places and wait for the notification to be sent. There are 3-5 minutes before it will be sent and the game starts."

They all began running or jogging someplace around our house. I decided to chill out and just walk to where I usually go at this house.

-End of POV-

Yoona's POV:

I was behind a bush looking out and waiting for a message to be sent to me when I felt someone shot me at my back.

I turned around only to see a smirk at Taec's face.

"Ya!"

"Game hasnt started yet...I just shot you for fun since you hid right in front of my bush."

"Fine I'll move" I said.

"No I want you to be my ally"

"No."

"Ya Why?" He asked me in english.

"Because you shot me before the game started."

"But you shot me in my heart"

I could feel my cheeks heating up. I turned around so he wouldnt see me.

"Stop fooling around and find a new spot."

"But I wasn't kidding....."I heard him whisper lowly before he hung his head low and began walking somewhere else.

"Taec"I felt guilty.

"I know I know I'm going"

"You can stay"

"See look I'm moving..wait what?"

"You heard me... just dont shoot at me"

"Arraso and Yoona"

"What do you want now?"

"What I said earlier I was just teasing you..."

"I know...just be quiet they might hear us...."Somehow I felt disappointed...I think he didnt think I heard him or he was really kidding....I thought that he still had slight feelings for me like I do for him but I guess not...I forgot "The sister he never had" was all I was to him....then and now....

-End of POV-

-Taecyeon's POV-

By the sound of her tone she sounded a bit off? should I call it... Maybe I'm being delusional thinking she feels the same way...She was nice and friendly to everybody. Like to Donghae for example. I admit I was pretty jealous but it was okay since Jessica and I gets along well.

I told her I was kidding because I dont want our fixing friendship to turn to awkwardness.

I'm always afraid of being rejected so I always lie about things regarding my feelings unless its Joongki who I'm talking to. Especially to Yoona, I lie about not liking her. She was a precious friend I couldnt afford to loose but instead my fear separated us. Even if I want to change I cant push myself to...changing myself physically didnt help me mentally like I thought it would but instead became my perfect mask....

I looked back at her and she was quiet. Just staring intently at her phone.

"Yoong gwenchana?"

"Ya...just waiting for a reply"

"Oh okay..."

We both recieved messages at the same time.

I stop looking at her and avert my attention to my phone.

"You're innocent. Protect yourself and get rid of the terrorist. You may look for allies. The more innocent people remaining the higher the chance of getting rid of the traitor quickly but dont be fooled. Turn on your communicating system to talk with people. Everyone has the right to lie in this game.Message from Leeteuk:It's a game dont hold grudges...Lying is Necessary here.Good luck."

Whether or not she's the terrorist...I'll make sure to protect her. While we were changing Leeteuk hyung said it's the perfect time to win a girls heart that way every ones a winner. Silly ahjussi. I think I'll take his advice though.

"Yoong"I called her.

"What?"

"Allies?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Hmmmm..."I pretended to think.

"Fine"

"Great"I ran to her and hug her.

"Okay okay now be quiet"She removed my arms away from her and smiled as she looked away from me.

I did the same. 

"Wow!-Leeteuk."

"Be quiet ahjussi...where are you?-I replied"

"Why do you want to know? TRAITOR!!!!!-Leeteuk"

"Why are you pointing fingers? Traitor!!!-Taeyeon"

"Look who is talking!-Leeteuk"

"I cant where are you?-Taeyeon"

"Sneaky...that's a good one Tae thats a good one-Leeteuk"

"Thanks- I joked"

"Not you!-Leeteuk"

"I know! Aish ahjussi- I laughed"

"What kind of nonsense are you guys talking about?"Yoona laughed.

"Speak to them Yoong"

"No I rather listen."

I  held her helmet trying to turn on her communication system but she kept dodging.

"Yoona and Taec stop trying to make me jealous its not working-Leeteuk"

"Oh my god we're not doing anything-I denied."

A paint ball shot towards us but was off by alot.

"Ya why'd you shoot!"

"Because you lied to me-Leeteuk"

"That's not a good reason to shoot! Leeteuk oppa is the traitor!-Taeyeon"

"No I'm not stop lying!!! The traitor is Donghae..He's awfully quiet."

"That's suspicious.-I added on"

"Dont bring me into this.I'm innocent-Donghae"

"That's what they all say-Leeteuk"

"I am!-Donghae"

"Sureeeeeeeeee..Let's pretend that's true-I joked."

"Sica is quiet too!-Donghae"

"Dont point fingers..That's not nice-Leeteuk"

"Ne ahjussi-Donghae"

"HAHAHAHAHAHA-Taeyeon & Yoona"

I turn my head and see Yoona looking like she cant breathe. She turned her communication system back off.

"Whoo~ You guys are funny"

"You're laugh is-I said not realising my mic was still on"

"That's mean-Leeteuk"

"I agree with him-Taeyeon"

"Taeyeon...-Yoona"

"Okay okay forget you all heard that-Taeyeon"

"Nahhh-Leeteuk"

"That's mean hyung...And Yoong I meant no harm"

"I like your laugh"This time I didnt forget to turn my communication system off.

She blushed at my statement.

"Someone shoot someone- Leeteuk"

"That's a very traitorous thing to say dont you think?-Donghae"

"I'm turning my communication system off for now.-I told them."

"Ya let's all do that-Leeteuk"

"I'm keeping mine on because I'm innocent and have nothing to hide-DOnghae"

"If you put it that way then we're all staying on-Leeteuk"

"I'm still turning mine off-Taec"

"Okay-Leeteuk"

"Taec is awfully suspicious you guys he turned it off because he is planning something and he wanted everyone to so he can go on with his plan-Leeteuk"

"He's still on oppa-Yoona"

"Oh hi Taec-Leeteuk"

"Hi-I laughed"

"LALAALALALALALALALALALAALALALAL-Leeteuk"

"Silence-Jessica"

"Ne...-Leeteuk"

"Much better-Jessica"

"Hi Sica-Taeyeon"

"Hi Taengoo-Jessica"

"We''ll all be quiet now-Taeyeon"

"Ya eonnie-Yoona"

Just like that we were finally able to continue the game.

-End of POV-

"Taeyeon..."Leeteuk tapped the girl.

"You scared me"

"Ally?"

"I think you're the traitor though"

"At this point anyone can be the traitor"

"Point-taken"

"Trust? As the old ones in the group pair?"

"I'm not old"

"Oldest in the girls"

"Fine..Allies"

"Alright then this ahjussi will protect you as hard as he can."

"I cant do that for you"

"Just trust me then"

"Too cheesy.....WOrk on your pick up lines"

"Fine I will!"

"Who is our target?"

"My sister"

"Why?"

"She has no allies at this point. I need to pair Donghae up with her. Donghae will obviously protect her. If they are at the same place they were before they are near eachother.We "attack" he saves and game between coupl-allies begins"

"Great plan..Let's go!"taeyeon blushes for a moment before nodding her head.

----------------------------

Jessica's POV:

I walked casually admiring the place I missed so much.

A paintball was shot near me.

Another after another was shot.

I ran afraid I'd hurt myself. Yes I ran. I  cant believe it myself but I wanted to win.

As I was running away from the paintball, someone held my hand and ran with me to somewhere no longer in the open.

"Pabo! Why are you out in the open you could have gotten hurt."He began to scold me.

It was him. Lee Donghae. My heart was beating fast and I couldnt help but stare at our hands holding. I missed holding his hands. Mine were always cold and he never failed to make them warm.

He noticed I was staring at it and he quickly pulled it away. I didnt want him to.

"I'm sorry"He said scratching the back of his head.

"Be my ally"I asked him with a straight face.

"Really?"

"Ya...Accept it or not I dont really"

"I accept"He hugged me and quickly pulled away again.

"Sorry again.."

"Dont think otherwise...I just need an ally"

"Dont worry I wont"

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Back! Long chapter so I decided to cut it short>.< Finally able to use these couples in one chapter....I thought of this scenes while watching gameplay of the game. It reminded me so much of my plans since chapter 2 wayyyy before I started watching those videos. Although I never played the game myself it looks fun and so I used a scenario I imagine while its being played based on those videos. Credits to them(game and game players).I had fun writing this so I hope you guys have fun reading it :D I have alot of ideas as of now so ya.... Umm the next part of this would be me talking about certain things not really related to the story story itself so  ya dont have to read it just want to put my thoughts out so for those people who dont like reading stuff stuff can stop reading and thank you for the support and reading this fanfic...

:Okay...As some of you may notice or know like my co-author, I care about other people's thoughts. The good as much as the bad. It's not much others fault but me and my insecurity? Each chapter I write I feel as if I make the story become bad. My doubts in the quality of this story made me almost stop writing and give up on it. But I told myself that there are people who do somehow and someway in there messed up minds (just kidding) enjoy reading my story so I decided to continue, because I enjoy writing it as well. Language arts is never really my strong point. I'm fluent in English but that doesnt make me "good" at writing exactly so I really appreciate those who took there time to read this fanfic I made. Although some may say the amount of subscribers I have is a very small amount, it is more than I ever thought I'd get. I just want to put it out there that I'm really really grateful to you readers for reading this random fanfic I made . I think I warned you all before that this fanfic will turn out quite long since I have so much plans for it that I havent wrote yet so you have been warned Lol It's not a bad thing right? I think I said enough...Thank you guys for everything again. Thank you for even reading this author notes because I talk alot ?>.

 

Thank you for reading!!!Dont forget to Subscribe and comment if you haven't already :D Please continue to read and support this fanfic :3 I'll try updating asap :D  Thank you thank you and thank you for a thousand times more from your lame author :{D 

 

SNSD_bow.gif

 

tumblr_m3x96haVks1qa9ud2o1_500.gif

 

6d693451jw1dokwrdi5ogg.gif

(credits to owners)