Only learned bad things

B1A4-SNSD One shots collections

for you, minyeonbies ;) Jinyoung and Taeyeon!

 

Author's POV

A brown haired teen-age boy rushed in an obvious hurry on the road, didn't care that he had hit an ice cream seller, fell 2 vases, and even crashed on another men. The people kept shouting and scolding him, but he seemed don't care anymore and kept running.

"Mianhae... I... am.. hosh... l... hosh.. late" the boy said, gasping for fresh air. The short girl in front of him looked obviously disappointed. But then the girl smiled and tapped his shoulder. "It's okay. You seem so tired. Sit down first" She said, directing him to sit in the bench. 

"Where have you been? I'm waiting for 2 hours..." The girl said. "I.. umm... I.. I accompany Baro to play games." He lied. "It's okay" The girl said. "So... where are we going today taeyeon ?" The boy asked. "mm... shopping? where do you want to go jinyoung?" the girl asked back. "Okay then. Shopping" Jinyoung decided and pulled taeyeon's hand with him.

Taeyeon's POV

I linked my arm with him in joy. "Let's find some shirts!" I suggested. He nodded and we walked toward a shop. I looked for some nice dress. "Jinyoung, what do you think about this?" I asked. "Yea, good" He answered. "Oh... what about this?" I asked again, pointing to a sky-blue shirt. "Hmm" was only his answer.

"Ah! This one will suit you!" I said, taking out a black t-shirt. "Jinyoung?" I called him because I didn't hear his response. "Jinyoung!" I called him again, looked around to find him. I didn't see any sign of him here. I sighed. I walked around the shop and I texted him. 

Finally, I decided to call him. But he didn't answer. Then, I saw his figure, walking toward the ice cream stall with 2 another person. I walked with disappointment and curiosity toward them. 

I cleared my throat and 3 of them turned their attention to me. "Ah! Taeyeon noona!" The guy beside Jinyoung greeted me. It was Gongchan. "Unnie... long time no see" The girl, who was holding hands with Gongchan greeted me too. It was Yuri, Gongchan's girlfriend.

I just nodded and smiled to that lovebirds. I glanced at Jinyoung, who obviously didn't care and was ordering an ice cream. I saw Jinyoung ended carrying 2 cones of ice creams. My heart fluttered a little, thought he bought it for me. I was ready to take it but, then my heart sank as I looked Jinyoung was eating both of them.

"How long have you been in a relationship unnie?" Yuri asked me, didn't even let her hand go from gongchan's. "Ask jinyoung" I said, galncing at him. He was walking beside Gongchan, acting like I wasn't there. Although Gongchan was also talking to his hyung, but never failed to pay bunch of attentions to his girlfriend. I was envy of yuri.

"Jinyoung-ssi! How long have you been in relationship with unnie?" Yuri asked. Jinyoung stopped talking to gongchan and thinking. "Hmm... wait... 8 months? I forget" He said easily. My heart felt like it was torn. How could he forget?? We will have our 8th monthsary next week...

"What about you, eh?" Jinyoung asked, nudging Gongchan. "Today is exactly 7 month and 18 days!" Gongchan answered. Jinyoung sniffed. "Aigoo... this math wizard~" He teased.

"Ah, I need to go home now! Barcelona vs MU will begin in 10 minutes!" Jinyoung shouted suddenly. "Waah... jinjja?" Gongchan asked. "Nae! We must watch it together..." Jinyoung said, pulling gongchan's hand, but gongchan pulled his hand away. "Aniya! I want to spend whole day with yuri noona" He said, stuck his tongue out and linked his arm with yuri's.

"What about taeyeon unnie?" Yuri asked. Oh.. good. The one who remembered about me wasn't my boyfriend, but my dongsaeng. "T-that's okay. I want to go home too" I said. "Okay then, kkaja!" Jinyoung said, pulling my hand with him. I sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's POV

It had been 5 days since the last time I met Jinyoung. He didn't even answer my call of replied my texts. I wondered where he was. It wasn't his first time to do this. During our almost-8-months relationship, he had done this for millions times. But I never could say break up to him. I just.... love him too much. He would always forgive with his sweet ways which made me melted and did forgive him.

"Yeoboseyo... CNU-ssi. Do you know where Jinyoung is?" I decided to call his roomate, CNU. "He's going out to a festival now, Taeyeon-ssi" CNU answered. "With whom?" I asked in curiosity. "With his classmates, I think" He answered. I thanked him and hung up the phone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung's POV

I threw my body to the bed as soon as I got home. I was tired. "Jinyoung! Taeyeon called you this afternoon" CNU informed me. I just nodded slightly without moving my body at all. I was so tired. "You better call her now" CNU suggested. I grumbled. But I did call her.

"Taeyeon..." I called her as soon as she picked up the phone. She was silent for a while. "You call me? Wae?" I asked her. "N-nothing..." She said. "Oh.." I was ready to hang up the phone but "wait..." taeyeon said. "Yea?" I asked. 

".... hiks..." W..wait... what? Did I hear it correctly? Did... taeyeon cry? "Are you crying?" I asked , panicing. "No.." She answered, but this time I could her sobbing. "Wait! I will go to your place" I said. What happened? Why was my girl crying? 

15 minutes later, I was knocking at her door. She opened the door slightly and let me enter. It was true. She was crying, as I looked at her swollen and red eyes. "Why were you crying?" I asked her. She looked away. "Nothing" She said. "Aissh... who was dare to make you cry?? How dare he is! I will..." 

Taeyeon burst out crying and hit my chest several times. I was startled. "Yaa!! Why are you hitting me?" I asked, a little confused and annoyed. "It was because of you!!" She shouted, and still cried.

"Wait... me? Why? What did I do?" I asked her. She didn't answer and kept on crying. I hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry whatever my mistake is. I'm really really sorry Taeyeon. please... forgive me. I will never do that again" i said. 

"Million times you said you will never did that again, but million times also you DID it again!!" Taeyeon shrieked. I cupped her face. "Jeongmal mianhae. I will make it up for you. 2 days again is our 8th monthsary right? I will go anywhere you want to go, and I will do anything you want to do" I said, looking deeply in her eyes. She slowly nodded and stopped crying. I hugged her again and kissed her forehead. I didn't want to lose her...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 days later.....

Author's POV

"!! You're cheating sandeul!!" Jinyoung shouted while he was controlling his fighter to kick and punch sandeul's fighter. Jinyoung and Sandeul were playing street fighter while CNU was reading a book on his bed. 

Suddenly, CNU's phone rang. "Yeoboseyo? Oh! Taeyeon-ssi? Nae... jinyoung is here... he's playing street fighter with sandeul. Waeyo? You're calling pretty late at night. Ah, okay" CNU was talking on the phone. "Jinyoung!!!!" He shouted. "Wait a min" Jinyoung said, continuing to play. CNU got up and turned off the games.

"What the hell CNU!" Jinyoung grunted. "I'm the one who's supposed to say that! What the hell Jinyoung! What else did you do to hurt Taeyeon-ssi now!" CNU shouted. "I didn't do any... wait... what date is it?" Jinyoung suddenly realized and checked his phone. 63 missed calls and 78 messages, all from taeyeon.

He looked at the clock. 10 PM. He promised to meet taeyeon at the park at 3PM. She had been waiting for 7 hours already. And... it was raining badly.

Jinyoung rushed to the park, and kept hitting on people he met. He was drenched because of rain. Finally, he arrived. Taeyeon was there, sitting alone in the bench, crying. Even couldn't different which are tears or which are raindrops. 

"Taeyeon..." Jinyoung called her. Taeyeon looked up, and kept silent. "What do you do here?" Jinyoung asked. Taeyeon's eyes widened. "You asked me.... what do... I d-do... h.. here?" She stuttering. "It's raining! And you have been waiting for too long. You're not supposed to wait for me! Why don't you go home? Why the heck you're so idiot that you wait for me until night? You might get sick and I don't want to be blamed because of that!! I..."

Jinyoung's words were interrupted by Taeyeon. Not by a hug, or by a kiss, but by a hard slap on his face. taeyeon's face reddened in anger and her tears kept flowing together with raindrops. Jinyoung gasped. He touched the red spot on her cheek, where Taeyeon had slapped.

"I have waited for you! This is our 8th monthsary, so I feel that it's special. I've been so much patient with you. I always forgive you for all what you did. Sometimes I would be envy of another girls, like Yuri that she gets a sweet-caring boyfriend. But then, I look at you and I realize that I love you no matter how much you hurt me. But... this is all... is too much hurt for me. I can't stand it anymore!!" Taeyeon shouted

"Sorry if I disturb you then. Goodbye Jinyoung. No more us, only you and me" Taeyeon said coldly. Then even without any more last words, Taeyeon left, leaving the shocked Jinyoung standing alone in the middle of the rain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Another shot, please!" A young man ordered a bartender. "You looked messy and wet, kiddo. Broken-hear eh?" the bartender asked him, while pouring extra drink to him. The young guy drank it in one gulp before he laughed.

He laughed and laughed until the laughter slowly turned to sob. "I... I'm the most idiot person in the world. A girl, that love me so much, a girl, that love me for who I am, a girl, that always forgive all my mistakes, now left me. And it's all my fault" he cried.

"Maybe, it's the best way. She will find a better boy. A boy that can be caring for her, a boy that can love her more than I do, and a boy that never make her cry." He said again, drinking another shot.

 

Because I only learned bad words, bad actions, and don’t know your heart

something always gets twisted twisted

Because I’m still immature, a deep love is hard

I, who thought ‘What’s love, just keep pushing forward’

was stupid

 

"But... I will still love her"