When two eyes met

When two eyes met

It was morning, you woke up early and as usual, you went to the bathroom brushing your teeth, wash your face. . etc. you changed your clothes and went outside your big garden and did some exercises that makes you feel calm.

While you were doing the exercise you saw a girl with a small eyes and long dark brown hair. . She seems to need help, you looked at her and thought 'maybe I should go and help..? Okie I'll just go and try to help her'

You went to her and said hello to each-other but she seems like she's worried ". . Do you need any help?" You asked.

"Yea well. . I lost my cat" she said and bite her lower lip.

"Oh! How does it looks like?" You said.

"Hmm. . A gray color and blue eyes and there's a pink collar on her neck" she said while looking around.

You nodded and told her that you'll try to find her cat, you exchanged your phone numbers to call when you find that cat.

She thanked you.

Before you start to search for that cat you asked the girl "hey! Wait. . Can I know your name please?" You said. "Yea of course, I'm Ailee" she said smiling "you can call me noona if you want" she said and chuckled, you kind of blushed of the thought 'how did she knew that I'm younger then her?'

Then you started to search for the cat.. so you went to a park nearby and saw a cat with the same details as that girl Ailee told you, the cat was in the playground but she seems to be scared of something so she's just staying still.

You went to the cat to hold her but you notice a big dog looking at the cat! You kind of run to the cat to catch her up from that big dog, you hold the cat and threw a stick for the dog to go away but the dog just stayed still and stared at you.

You ignored the stupid dog and called Ailee "oh hai ail- noona! I- .." You were interrupt by her "YOU FOUND MY CAT?!" She said with a happy tone. "Y-yea" you said and chuckled lightly. "Where should we meet?" You asked.

"Oh. . I can come, where are you?" She said.

"At a park nearby. ." You said.

"Okie! I'll come now" she said and hanged up.

You sat down on a bench holding the cat.

After like 10minutes Ailee came running towards you "I'm here!" She said panting, you smiled at her.

She took her cat "thank you so much for helping me" she said.

"Ah. . That's nothing" you said with a smile

"Hey I'm going to café, would you like to come with me?" She said

"Oh. . I-idk. . Okie(?)" you said nervously because of the station.

You went with her to a beautiful café.

It was your first time going there "could it be. . That it's your first time coming here?" She said and chuckled a little

"Yeah" you said and chuckled too.

"Hmm.. So what would you like to eat?" She said

"Umm.. Idk. . I'd like to take a cappuccino!" You said cheerily, she chuckled and ordered.

You just looked around "are you in high school?" She asked, and you just nodded.

You were kind of shy, she was smiling a lot at you and you liked that smile 'I think she's pretty, but she's older then me! Wae?' You thought while pouting 'I want to go out with her, but isn't that going to be awkward?'

"Hey! Why are you pouting?" She said and poked your pout. You blushed and back to the reality.

The waiter came and putted down your orders on the table. The latte and cappuccino. You just drank your cappuccino slightly and looked down trying to avoid the eye-contact between you two.

She was looking at you smiling because she thought that you're cute but you didn't know that (of course!)

"Are you free tomorrow?" She asked. "Y-yeah." You said "Perfect!" She said and palmed her hand "would you like to come to the fireworks festival with me then? It'll be fun! Trust me" She said grinning. "Oh. . Uh. ." You didn't know what to say "it's okie it's okie! You can answer me later" she said smiling "you have my number already, right?" You nodded

Both of you finished your drinks. "I'm going now. . Bai! See ya tomorrow?" She said with a chuckled

"Oh okie bai. . Haha who knows" you said chuckling.

She paid and went out, you didn't notice that she already paid so you went to pay but the cashier said "that girl paid already" you slapped your forehead and said "damn! Where's my manners?! Aish"

You went out and scratch the back of your head thinking of going with her to the fireworks festival or not.

You went back to your home. your mom was awake "good morning son! I didn't know that you woke up, I thought you're already sleeping. Where were you?" She said

"Oh. . I woke up early today idk why hahaha" you said and continued "I went out to exercise and saw a girl and she needed help so I helped her. ."

"Oh! Good boy" she said and patted your head and smiled

"Have you ate your breakfast yet?" She said

"Uh. . Yea, thanks mom" you said

"Oh. . Then call your sister to come and eat with me. Your dad already went to work" she said and you did as your mom told you so.

After that, you went to your room, opened your laptop and you saw that you got a mail from your friend that says

'would you like to hangout with us tomorrow? We'll go to the amusement park \O/ me and the soccer team.. So, wanna join us?'

You were kind of confused. . Going with your friend or Ailee?!

You laid down and kept thinking. . You suddenly fell asleep!

-after 2hours-

You woke up. . It was 5pm.

You went to the bathroom, washing your face. . You looked at the mirror and you made up your mind already. You decided.

You told your mom that you'll go out shopping.

You went to a mall. Go to some shops and bought some fancy clothes.

After getting back home. . You sent a massage to your friend, apologizing to him because you can't go. You told him that you'll go next time with him.

Then you went to eat dinner with your family, after that you went to sleep because it was already 12am.

-the other day-

You woke up like everyday, doing your morning routine. .

After that you decided to call Ailee.

"Hello?"

"Oh hi noona. . Umm. . Yea about today . ."

"You can't come?"

"No no! It's not like that I'll come"

"Really? Okie then at 6pm. Let's meet up at that park!"

"Okie. . See ya later"

"Yea. . See ya"

-later on-

You looked at the window then smiled, you got up to get ready so you changed your clothes, made your hair and wore perfume, when you got out of your room your mom looked at you wondering of your looking "son! Are you going to a special place ?!" She said. "Oh.. umm.." you chuckled then scratched the back of your neck, "mom! I will be back after a few hours" you ran to the door trying to hide your smile

You went to the park 30mins earlier!

You sat down on the bench and waited patiently, putting your headphones on your ears and listening to your favorite music.

Few minutes later, you noticed a pretty girl walking with a beautiful dress "oh hey! Sorry. . Am I late?" She said. You looked up at her with a surprised face, then you shook your head to get back to reality "oh? Ah~ no no! You're not late at all! I just came here" you lied ㅋㅋㅋ.

"Oh. . Ok let's go then?" She said

"Oh yea l-let's go!" You smiled

Both of you walked towards the fireworks festival . .

"WOAH! These fireworks  looks really cool !" You said surprising about how beautiful the fireworks were.

she chuckled a bit "yea this festival is the best!"

You nodded.

"Wanna drink something?" You said with a smile. She nodded "okie wait here.. Don't go anywhere!" She just looked at you surprised and you ran away to buy a drink for both of you.

When you came running back to her and you saw her. . Talking and laughing with another guy while you were thinking of asking her to go out with you

You walked towards them and she said "oh hey! You came back"

"Y-yea. ." You said while looking at the guy; she looked at both of you and chuckled "this is my brother" she told you "brother. . This is my-" you interrupted her "I'm her BOYFRIEND." You said and smiled "nice to meet you" you said and shake hand with him "a-ah. . Nice to meet you too" her brother said

"Okieeeee~ I'll leave you both 'alone' " he said and smirked.

She handed you her hand, you hold it "silly!" She said and took the drink from you.

You just stood there clueless. "So. . What was that? 'BOYFRIEND'?" She said. "Ah! Haha. . I know I didn't ask you yet but, would you like to be my girlfriend?" You said and bite your lip

She stayed silent "ahahahaha! It's okie it's okie!" You said trying to break the awkward moment "nononono!" She said "what..? You don't-" you said "NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" She said and tears start falling "are you. . Okie?" You said worried "yes yes. . I'd like to be your girlfriend" she said and hugged you tightly.

you hugged her back and then you became a perfect couple