One

Just A Dream..

Luhan was in the living room of his and his soon-to-be husbands' apartment reading a chinese novel. Luhan just turned 18 two weeks ago. He was recently proposed by Oh Sehun (who was 20 in this story).

Luhan was looking at his engagement ring and smiled how Sehun put it on and kissed him. It was the best thing that happened in his life.

Luhan was tired and took a nap and dreamn't about him and Sehun's future.

---------------------------

When Luhan woke up, he saw Sehun in the kitchen making dinner for the both of them. He stood up and backed hugged his fiance. "Hello yeobo~" Sehun said as he kissed Luhan's lips and continued making dinner. Luhan frowned when Sehun was making his favorite dish, he only did that when something is going to happen. Luhan found out why Sehun makes his favorite dish when he has something important to say to him. Last time was when Sehun had to go on a buisness trip for one whole week. And Luhan cried every night when there was no Sehun next to him, he felt lonely when he was gone.

Once Sehun was finished he placed his and Luhan's plate on the dining table. It was first an awkward silence until Sehun said, "Luhan, I have something to say.." Luhan nevered like that saying when it's from his fiance. "Luhan, -sigh- I-I have to go to the Military, they need me to fight in the war.." Luhan didn't want to listen to what he said, he just sat there looking blank. "I got an email from the Military base saying that I have to go, tomorrow.." Luhan started tearing and sobed quietly. "I'm so sorry little deer.." Luhan like how Sehun called him little deer. Luhan just nodded and jsut sobbed right there, Sehun went to him and hugged him and kissed him passionately on his lips.

--Early Morning--

Luhan got up early to help Sehun get dressed in his uniform and pack his bag. Luhan was just silent helping him. After they were done Sehun whispered "I promise i'll come back to you..." Luhan just hugged him and kissed him on the lips one last time before they came and take away his love.

When there was a honk, Sehun rushed outside and gave Luhan a deep kiss and a good-bye then stepped into the van where he'd be taking off to the Military base to train and fight int he war going on right now. 

When Sehun was gone, he felt broken. He sat in the living room now lifeless without Sehun walking around and getting the house cleaned while Luhan was making them breakfast. Luhan went back into their room which still smelled like Sehun's colonge. Luhan was crying when he saw a picture of him and Sehun hugging eachother and smiling. He missed Sehun's smile. Luhan decided to go back to sleep without dreaming of him and Sehun, there was nothing.

--Few Weeks Later--

Luhan was inside the the house making dinner for him and his friend Tao who's also boyfriend in the military fighting in the war. When he was cutting vegetables for the soup the door bell rang. "I'll get the door" Luhan said as he was taking off his apron. When Luhan opens the door he sees a man dressed up in a military uniform and it was all black. "Are you Xi Luhan?" the man asked, "Yes," Luhan replied. "I have terrible news.." Nononononono this can't be.. "Your fiance has pass in the line of duty," Luhan broke down and cried, Tao came running and find his friend crying on the ground and there in the door frame was a military man holding Sehun's uniform. Tao hugged his friend and cried with him too.

Luhan couldn't stop crying snd yelling for Sehun. 'I thought you said you promised me to come back..'

--One Month Later--

Luhan was driving to the church with a box full of letters in the passenger seat. Luhan was wearing a black tux. When the church doors opened up wide, he put his head down to try and cover up his tears. The preacher man said let's bow our heads and pray, lord lift his soul, and heal this hurt. When the congregation all stood up and sang, the saddest song that he ever heard. Then they handed him a folded up flag, and he held on to all he had of him. Oh, what could have been. Then the guns rang, one last shot, and it felt like a bullet in his heart.

Baby why'd you leave me? Why'd you have to go? I was counting on forever, now I never know..

---------------

Luhan woke up and saw Sehun sitting right next to him watching T.V.

It was only ..Just A Dream..

 

{A/N}

So did you like it? Did you cry? It's okay I cried to when I writing this. I hope you enjoyed this first one-shot. I just had an idea from this song so I did it!! Please comment and subscribe to me~!!! Ok i'm going to go and read other fanfics. Bye~!!! ^_^

Comments are appreciated ;)