Flowers.

F o r g e t M e N o t

It has been a week since the school start. As usual, Junie walks to her school with earphone in her ears. 

[Credits : Juniel - Illa illa]

"Because first love is beautiful, a first love is a flower
Blooming widely when spring comes – dazzling like a flower
Like a young child, a first love is inexperienced
Because you can’t unconditionally give and take love"

She looks up to the sky. It's something magical on how beautiful it can be. She's reciting the lyrics. More like she's whispering of her thought for love. Love is something normal for teenagers like her. All of her friends has been in love except for her. She has never been even for once. It's not like no one interest in her. There's many, plenty of boys who waits for her. She's the one who say 'NO' for the boys. They're just not her type. She wants someone who's uniques.

***

"Oh. Junie!" Sulli greets her as she enter the class. Sulli, one of her bestfriends that currently in love or should I say in a realtionship with Kai, that EXO members. "Annyeong Sulli. How are you today?" Junie smiles to Sulli as she sits at her places. Sulli sits in front of her, excitedly. "Hehe. I'm fine. How about you? Hurrrmmm, I think someone got crush on you~" Sulli grins while pointed at her table.  Again.  Junie thought as she looks on her table. A flower. A timid and fragile flower. Junie seems shocked when she notice it. A flower? What flower is this? Who's flower is this? Junie seems attracted to the flower. "Junie-ah. Are you okay?" Sulli asks her when she sees Junie reaction. Junie still has no responses. "Junnnnieee~~" Sulli pokes her. "Ahh. N-ne. What did you said just now?" Junie was back on Earth after Sulli pokes her. Before Sulli could reply, their teacher already came in. Everybody turn on the silent mode.

Junie cannot focus on the class as she still thinking about the flower. No one ever gives her something like that. I mean, that unknown flower. Her typical-fanboys would always give her something that is popular amongs them. Chocolates, roses, teddy bears and even letters. But this unknown flower, an unknwon flower to be correct, who's the owner? 

***

Finally, it's recess time. After struggles with the first period, History subject to be specific, everyone seems enjoys the moment  the class ended. Junie takes the flower and puts it on her table. She also doesn't know why she gives so much damn on this flower. Sulli approach her, looking at the flower. "Sulli-ah. Do you know what flower is this? Do you know the owner?" Junie finally asked her after 10 minutes stared at the flower. "Huh? No. I don't know. Aish. It must be your fanboys Junie. Who else?" Sulli gives out her thought. "Hmm. Okay then. Let's go eat something. I'm hungry~" Junie stands, grabs Sulli arms before leading their way to the cafe while Sulli struggles to keep her balances from falling down. "Yah. Slows down. Have some mercy on me." Sulli defends herself. Junie giggles on Sulli's reaction. "Arasso. We walks slowly okay." She pats her arms and both start talking randoms on their way.

Maybe. Maybe not.