5 Words

Description

The story "5 Words" is a story about two bestfriends who fell for each other. How can they confess? Read to find how the story goes...

Foreword

Chesca's POV

"So how did it went?" Kyungsoo asked.

"What went?" I asked.

"Your confession to Kai?" Kyungsoo asked, curiously.

I did not asnwer him.

"Did he tell you the Five Words you want to hear?" Kyungsoo asked. 

"Maybe Yes. Maybe Not." I said, avoiding him to asked further.

"I am your bestfriend! Tell me? Pleaassseeee?" Kyungsoo persistently said, with his famous aegyo.

"Okay..." I said, then told him the whole story.

~FLASHBACK~


"Go for it best! You can do it! Be strong! I am here for you!" Kyungsoo supporting me.

"Aja! Fighting!" I said, agreeing to Kyungsoo, then he left then went dow to the building.

As soon as Kai passed by the hall, my heart beat was so fast like it was pumping to many blood inside my body, I was swaeting cold sweats, and I kept on thinking what Kyungsoo said, "You can do it!...." So I approached Kai.

"Umm Kai?" I said, poking his shoulder.

"Oh, Chesca? What is it?" He said, smiling.

"Umm.. I know we've been friends for so long, and I wanted to tell you something." I started, nervously.

"What is it?" Kai curiosly asked. I can feel that he knows what I am going to say.

"Umm.. I love you. I loved you even if we're friends. I loved you, even though I know you'll never love me more than friends. I love you even though it's hurting me so much. My friends says that I am so stupid for loving you, I accepted all their insults, because I know that all the people who loved, all of them are being stupid." I said, crying. 

"Um... You know what? I have my girlfriend now. I love her so so much. I don't want to hurt you but-" I cut whatever he's suppose to say.

"Yeah yeah I know. I just can't hold my feelings for you anymore. That's why I confessed my feelings for you.

"We're better off as friends." That's the Five words I got from loving Kai. Then he left. He left me standing there. Then Kyungsoo went up the buliding, as if he was there all this time.

Kyungsoo approached me, then told me "It's okay. There's so many fish in the sea. Maybe he's not the right fish for you." 

~END OF FLASHBACK~


"That's sad. Well, I am going to tell you something, which I kept to myself for soooo long." He said, I can feel his voice starts to crack.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What if I am going to tell you that I love you?" He said.

"W-what?" I asked, I am not ready to love, again.

"I said, I LOVE YOU CHESCA!" He said, waiting for my reaction.

"I am not yet ready to love again Kyungsoo and you know that! Give me more time, and I think, that's the time that I'll love you." I said, I am asking here for more time to think and to heal myself.

"Yes. I will not rush things up." He said.

~After Three Years~


Well, I am 28 Years old now, Kai is now married, and Kyungsoo and I are still bestfriends. But, I now have "Special Feelings" for him. In other words, I LOVE KYUNGSOO. Yes, I love him, not as friends, but more than that. And I meet him up to tell my feelings for him. Wish me luck!

"Goodevening Chesca!" He said, and kissed my cheek.

"Goodevening!" I greeted him.

"So, why did you want to meet me?" He asked, drinking the red wine which was served by the waiter.

"I meet you up to tell you that... I LOVE YOU." I said. He almost choke up.

"What did you say?" He asked me, wanting me to repeat what I just said.

"I said, I LOVE YOU KYUNGSOO!" I shouted, I don't care if everyone in this restaurant will hear me, I just want him to know, that I truly love him.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, CHESCA!" He said, saying the Five Words I wanted to hear.

Everyone applauded when he kissed my lips. I truly love this man, and He is the right fish that I caught in the sea. 

~THE END~