Idea ( 2 )

❇ unwritten
Stay...
“Why would you choose a large number of strangers over your own family?”
status: available

'Ohana' means family, and family means nobody gets left behind.

 

Summary

He stayed by her side throughout her childhood. He was the one picking her up when she fell. He was the one who taught her how to rode her bike. He's the only one she would ever call Oppa.

Yet he's the one who left her with a number of questions. Why did he leave? Why didn't he want to stay with her? Why won't he stay by her side anymore? Why is he always so busy, busier, these days? He disappear in the early hours and return late, sometimes the next day. This is tiring him out too much, and stealing their time together. He should've just quit. So why won't he?

She can't believe it, he's her brother and he's leaving her to perform on a stage.

 

Genre

Drama, Slice Of Life, Family.

 

Plot

It's about two kids, a brother and a sister, who are very close since they were kids. He finds her annoying and whiny, but he's the one protecting her. She clings on to him afraid he might leave. One day, he got a job, an offer to join a group and undergo training. She doesn't like it, knowing he'll leave her, worried they might not be as closed as before. Now, he's torn because he wants to go after his dream, but he didn't want his sister to be upset about it.

 

Inspired by – 

 

 

Idea by – Choclover228

the writer's words

The story is more on sibling relationship. It sounds a bit, but hopefully not. This should stay a brother-sister relationship. I've always read about an overprotective brother and all. Maybe this could focus more in the family part rather than just romance. Make it different. You can even put it as if she has a bit of brother complex if you want. I've always wanted to write one but no time.

< a tori creation >