Drabble

Play With Your Innocent (drabble)

Play With Your Innocent 

-0000000-

“Hyukkie.. I want a hug ..” Donghae puppy eyed to his boyfriend who was sitting in front of him, like usual he want pampered to Eunhyuk. 


“No!” Eunhyuk answer him with just one cold sentences. 


Donghae pouted. He was bored, he really want to have his hugs or hug him today but his boy friends didn’t allowed him to hug him. Donghae layed his head at his book, he didn’t have any mood to do his homework.


“Hae, do your homework! Don’t be lazy” But Donghae not even budge. Eunhyuk sigh, he just let his boyfriends and continue with his. 


Donghae don’t have any mood to do it, Eunhyuk just won’t give him a booster to make him do it. Suddenly Donghae pop up an idea, he know how to make his boyfriends hugs him. He lifted his head and smile at him. 


“Hyukkie.. Can I have a kiss please” He asked once again. 


“No, You can’t “ Eunhyuk answers were still same. 


“Hyukkie, did you heard what I ask you?” 


“Yes. Can I have a kiss” 


“Aww baby, of course you can” Donghae move forward, and crashed his lips to his lovers plumpy lips. Kissing him deep and rough. 


Donghae smiled happily, he really knew how to play with his cute boyfriend innocent.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N : OKAYY THIS IS ONE STRANGE STORY /SLAPPED/ 
I'm inspired because of my frieeenndssss
how do you think??
fail right???
commenttss are lovely 
so please commentt *begs* /JK/