01

LIFE IN EXO'S DORM

your P.O.V (POINT OF VIEW)

I walk home and go to my room. I see a note on my window and read it. 'your exo's new maid  here's the adress xxxxxxxx and phone number xxxxxx if you dont know who is exo your probably stupid'. I blinked at the note and thinked who is exo?. I turned to the back of the note and read it. 'ive been wtaching you and your favorite band is shinee so i thought you know exo since exo is in the same company as them du.exo is a new boy group and i hope you'll be there maid go to the sm office and i'll giv you the key to the dorm well the passcode'. 

I shrugged and took called the number if this is a joke being a maid for a handsome boy gorup.

"Annyeong? ive got this note and-"

"So youre gonna be the maid for exo right?"

"Uhh..yeah"

"We'll come and take your suitcases and bring it to the dorm and when i come i'll tell you the passcode"

"Uh ok WAIT"

I felt nervous. I'm actually gonna meet handsome guys. I hurried and put all my stuff and clothes in two suitcases. When i was done i heard the doorbell ring. they're here. I picked up my suitcases and walked to the door. I opened the door and i see a lady in a suit. "Ok i'll drive you to the dorm" she said. My jaw dropped. this is really happening.


 

this is my chapter i know its so short! maybe all of my chapters can be short as this :P jk