Just the two of them...

Just the two of us...

 

Monday morning. It was a sunny day. It wasn't too hot or too cold, birds singing their favorite melodies in the trees, people living their lives... Except for two of them. Except for two, now empty souls.


 

 

Sehun was sitting on the edge of his bed, looking to the window blankly. It was raining on a Monday morning. His boyfriend was in the shower cleaning himself from previous night. Luhan couldn't help but smile thinking about it. They were young, still going to school, but their parents let them live together. They had a small apartment near their school, but big enough for just two of them. That's how they wanted it. That's how they planned their future.

Just the two of them...

 

Sehun took his phone and typed something, still too tired to think. But right after he realized he didn't write nonsense at all...

 

I need to see you today...“

 

„Hey-“ he yelled in surprise when a pink towel landed on his head.

„Your turn, go shower quick. I'll go make breakfast~“ Luhan smiled brightly as he took one of Sehun's shirts.

„Well what about you help me a little?“ Sehun smirked.

„With what?“

„I need to clean my back too and–“
„Hold up a second there Oh Sehun.“ Luhan pouted, trying to look angry. „We have important exams today, let's not distract ourselves.“

„You didn't mind about distracting at nig–„, before he could finish Luhan threw his slipper at him. Good for Sehun he dodged. Sehun patted the space next to him, telling Luhan to sit there.

Luhan cutely jumped on place beside Sehun and hugged him.

„You really should go take a shower..“ he pouted.

„I'm going... I just wanted to tell you how much I love you before.“ Sehun pulled away a bit and kissed Luhan's cheek while caressing his other one. Luhan chuckled and hit him lightly.

„So cheesy.. I love you too... Go now so we can eat and go to sch–„ Sehun kissed him deeply. Sometimes Luhan talks too much. He knew this is the best way how to shut him up.

 

 

Even though Luhan was a whole year older than him, his appearance displayed the exact opposite. He was short, thin and cute (manly). He was also very intelligent. He moved from China to Korea 3 years ago, and that's when he first met Sehun. At that time, Sehun didn't give a about anything but himself and his close friends. One day, at one of his friend's birthday party, his friends made him to talk to him. To be honest, he fell in love with him right after that night. Since then, they were together. Boyfriends. It was only the two of them. Always...

 

 

While Luhan was making breakfast, Sehun was finally in the shower. He hated showering alone. When he was alone, he thinks too much. Way too much. About them. About him... About his thick tasty lips, his seducing eyes. About his body, his tanned skin he loves to touch that much, his neck, his collarbones he loves to kiss so much. Just thinking about him he made himself hard.

„..“, Sehun cursed himself, turning the water on higher so Luhan wouldn't be able to hear him.

 


 

„I'm soooooo glad it's over!“ the tall idiot screamed after their class was over. His (boy)friend hit him gently to make him shut up.

„Don't yell here... We're not here alone. You're just embarrassing us.“
„You don't mind me being loud in bed~“ Chanyeol mumbled for himself, glaring at Lay. Luhan giggled at how obvious they were as he gently squeezed Sehun's hand who was right now in his own little world.
„You ok?“ Luhan poked him. Sehun shook his head to wake himself up.

„Yeah yeah.. I was just thinking... Hey you guys, go without me. I'll be right there!“ Sehun pecked Luhan's lips softly and ran to the bathroom. Luhan just blinked but didn't pay too much attention to what just happened and just continued watching Chanyeol and Lay, making their way to the cafeteria.

 

Sehun made it quickly to the bathroom, hoping he was there. But there wasn't anyone. Sehun sighed and went to the sink to clean his face. He was very tired and looked horrible. Well, horrible for a diva. Sehun sighed again, looking down on his hands when someone hugged his waist from behind.

„Well hello to you too!~“ the guy behind him told him and kissed his cheek. Sehun bit his bottom lip.

„Y-You're here...“

„I saw you before and... I missed you so much.“ he kissed his cheek again. Sehun turned around in his hold and kissed him.

„I missed you more~“ Sehun mumbled against the other's lips.

„Sehun-ah~.. It was only one weekend. And I'm pretty sure you enjoyed your time with Lulu.“

„I'm pretty sure you had good time with Kyungsoo too, Kai...“

„Yeah well, we always have good time you know“ Kai winked at him and kissed his nose.

„I really missed you...“ Sehun looked away, blushed a little. Kai could just smile at how silly his secret lover acted.

„I'm sorry Sehun-ah~“ Kai smiled again, kissed his forehead this time, „forgive me...“

„You didn't pick up my calls. You didn't even answer to my messages...“ Sehun looked like he was about to cry. Kai didn't like the way he acted right now. But he knew. He knew a lot of things. Sehun may look like the diva and everything, but he's actually really sensitive and has a lot of feelings. Feelings toward him.

„I know, I know... I didn't have time... I'm really sorry Sehun-ah..~ Forgive me~“

„How can I not forgive you? I will...just for now, peasant.“ Sehun frowned.

Kai chuckled softly. This was the Oh Sehun he knows. This was the Oh Sehun he loves...

„Yah... Sehun-ah~“ Kai tugged on Sehun's shirt.

„Yeah?“
„I missed you really much~“ Kai put his knee between Sehun's legs which made him gulp loudly. Kai chuckled and kissed his neck. He bit him hard then, and Sehun moaned. He wrapped his arms around Kai's neck to hold him near his body while Kai was biting his neck over and over again. Not long passed when Kai started rubbing himself against Sehun, making him moan more. Kai smirked and moved up, kissing Sehun's lips hungrily , hand slid down to Sehun's pants.

„K-Kai p-please~“ Sehun couldn't help himself but groan, beg for some action.

Before Kai couldn't do anything, someone walked in. It was a bathroom after all.

Both of them stopped what they were doing, forcing themselves to look at the person. They sighed in relief.

„I- I'm sorry!“ the short boy with chubby cheeks looked down to the floor, knowing he disturbed something big.

„It's ok~“ Kai smiled at him, pulled away from Sehun.

„I didn't know you two were here..“

„I guess school bathrooms aren't the best choice to make out.“ Sehun frowned at Kai. Kai frowned back.

„Yes, they're not... But sorry for disturbing anyways. You two should be more careful. It could be someone else...“

Kai giggled. „Thank you Xiu for helping us.“
„I'm not helping any of you.“
„You're keeping it as a secret.“
„Because I like Luhan and Kyungsoo. It's not because of you, but because of them. This would hurt them both...“

Sehun sighed, and looked to the mirror.

„We can't really do anything else...“ Kai turned at him. Sehun was now touching his reflection at the mirror. Kai forced himself to smile.

„We will tell them... When all of us are ready. But I'm not going to leave my leader of all the peasants.“ Kai said, hit Sehun's shoulder lightly. He knew Sehun wasn't happy at all with all of this. Cheating on his own boyfriend, lying to everyone, forcing himself into all this.

But he needed him. 

He wanted him.

 


 

„Here he is!“ Luhan called from his place at the table, waving at Sehun who just came to the cafeteria with Kai. Both of them sat down, Kai next to Kyungsoo who joined them not long ago.

„We were just talking about the party that's going to be on Thursday.“ Luhan winked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was one of those guys who liked partying a lot. He was rich so his house was really big, and his parents weren't home as often. He basically lived with his older brother Kris on their own.

„You will all come, right?“ he asked suddenly with his big, stupid smile.

„Of course we will come!! As always~ We just can't drink because school is the next day and–“

„We all will come.“ Kai interupted him. Luhan pouted, trying to act angry again, but ended up looking like a lost cute puppy. Sehun giggled, patting Luhan's head.

„Where have you been anyways..?“ Luhan turned at Sehun, pecking his lips.

„Oh... I met this history teacher and he wanted something from me, sorry for being late...“
„It's ok~.. hey! I have surprise for you!“

„Can you guys not talk about your ual life while we're trying to eat?“ Everyone gave Kyungsoo the 'nobody-cares-' look, but laughed afterwards. No one noticed the looks that were Kai and Sehun sharing the whole time...

 


 

Right after school, the Hunhan couple were on their way home. Just like everyday. Luhan cutely pouting, watching everything that was happening around them, holding Sehun's right hand, meanwhile Sehun kept sending messages with his other one.

 

„Sehunnie~“ Luhan tugged on Sehun's shirt when they were passing toy shop.

„Yeah?“ Sehun smiled.
„Can you buy me a teddy bear..?“
„Aren't you kinda old for that kind of stuff?“
„With a heart. A teddy bear with heart. Maybe, even 'I love you' written on it?“
„Is that what you want?“
Luhan pouted and nodded. Must admit, Sehun couldn't really handle how cute his boyfriend was. So he decided to do what he wanted. They went together to the store and were now searching for a teddy bear. Luhan walking around, touching almost everything, Sehun slowly behind him. But it was Sehun who noticed an enormous teddy bear with a big heart in his paws.

„Luhan! Look at this“ he pulled him back by his shirt.

„Wooooow“ Luhan said, mouth curved in a strange 'o'.

„We will take it.“ Sehun pointed at teddy bear, looking at the shop worker.

„It's..so big!“ Luhan looked totally lost. The bear was even bigger than he is.

„Don't complain, it's yours now.“ Sehun smiled, pecked his boyfriend's lips.

Their way home took them even more time than usually, thanks to the huge plush. But they were happy. They were together.

Just the two of them...

 


 

„You said you had a surprise for me?“ Sehun landed on their bed, exhausted from school.

„Thinking about it... I think I forgot it... Well then, tomorrow? I'm too tired anyways..“

Sehun nodded. „Come here..“ Luhan didn't complain this time, made his way to the bed, laid down next to Sehun. Luhan cuddled close to Sehun who was now holding him tight. They were just lying there in silence, until they fell asleep. Together.

Just the two of them...

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*coughs* I'm sorry for wasting your time yo *coughs* it's stupid  *coughs* and it's going to be even worse *coughs* bye *coughs*