oo9

Oppa ✘ Nappa ♥

 

*2 Years later*

High school 2012

New Characters:

Mikki: My classmate on Middle school. Year 3rd.

Hye sung: She studied with me in Primary school.

Bora: My classmate on the science class 1st year in highschool.

Hye shin: One of my bestfriends.

 

Hanbyul's Pov.

"Did you take everything with you?" My mother asked me when I was leaving to school.

Today's the first day of highschool, I was so excited to go there because as I heard and watched in dramas, highschool years are the best period in life.

It has already been 6 months since I started chatting with Luhan in facebook which I found by chance while looking his name.

Flash back*

"Hello ^^" Luhan messaged me the first message ever.

I trembled like crazy as if he was right next to me,

I replied: "Hello"

"Do I know you?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, if you're really the person I'm looking for, I mean are you Luhan? Luhan Xi?" (A.N. Let's just pretend Xi is luhan's last name ^^)

"Yes, I am, how about you?" He asked.

"I am Hanbyul lee, I used to study with you at middle school" I wrote each word carefully.

"Hanbyul lee? I don't really remember" he just said.

The person I died to see for 2 years, 8 seasons and 730 Days. Doesn't even remember my name.

"Oh… I'm… do you know Hyemi?" I tried to explain.

"Oh yes, she's in the same middle school as mine" He answered.

"Oh! And Jiyeon too" I added.

"Of course, she's my classmate"

"Yes, I am their bestfriend, I used to sit beside hyemi at the 2nd year of middle school, you remember?" I sent him the message.

"Ah!! Right!! So it's You" He said, A wide smile formed in my lips.

"Finally" I told him.

"Haha yes^^ How are you?" He said.

"I'm fine" I replied.

"Good" he added.

And since that day, I chatted with him each and every day non-stop. But of course without my family knowing because if they did they will prohibit me from talking to him.

End of flash-back.

At the school entrance.

"Good bye mom" I waved goodbye to my mother who drived me to school and I headed to the middle of school, the place was filled with people, and there were 3 men who was calling names.

"The science label to right, and the Literary label to the left" One of them ordered.

I stood at right as I was told until I noticed Junsu, Lily's older brother and then Mikki my friend who I studied with in the middle school I attended.

"Oh! Mikki" I called. She saw me and walked to me.

"Hanbyulah! You went to this school then?" She asked, I nodded.

"Yes, unfortunately, Sophie attended Kirin's School" I replied, Sophie was my bestfriend whom I met after changing the house, we were so close and until now we still are.

"Yes…Ah! They called my name, meet me there by the tree" She pointed somewhere and followed the crew.

I stayed there for about 15 mns until there were only me and another girl left on the right.

"Are you in science or Literary ?" One slim and tall guy who was calling the names asked us.

"Science" we both answered.

"What's your names?" He asked us.

"Lee Hanbyul"

"Ham yiseul" We both replied at the same time.

"Okay, wait here" He ordered then left.

Once all the hall was empty, we went to him again.

He looked up our names at the list of Literary until he found us.

"You're in literary, why did you tell me the opposite?" He raised his voice.

"I was told so besides, my mark is15.75/20 , how can I possibly be in literary?" I replied.

"Whatever, go to classroom n° 19" He waved his hand.

"What the hell!!!" The girl beside me said, she seemed so violent.

I followed her to the class, and we were late so I appologized and sat beside her at the back.

"This teacher is so embarrassing haha" she smirked, I just smiled avoiding any interaction.

"You two, take a of paper and write your informations" The teacher pointed at us.

"do you have paper?" the girl asked me.

I nodded as I gave her half of paper.

I wrote my informations:

Name: Hanbyul Lee.

Date and place of birth: Seoul.

Father's Profession: Army.

As soon as I wrote my father's profession the girl spoke: "Oh! Your father is in army too? That's great"

"oh! Your father too?" I beamed.

"Yes, he is"

Just then the bell rang and I directly called my mother: "Umma! Look, I'm studying at literary now, there was some kind of mistake, tell appa to solve it" I said.

"Really?! At what time you go out?" She asked me.

"Probably at 10" I replied.

"Okay, watch out" she said and I hanged up.

That was the first day of highschool with its problems, after a week of studying in the L class I got exchanged to S. there were I found my past friend hye sung who studied with me in primary school, I was so happy to meet her but after a month she changed the school for some personal reasons, that's when that day came.

I was chatting with  hyesung on Facebook until she said: "Listen Hanbyul, I want to tell you something but please don't get angry or anything"

"What is it?" I got curious.

"I shouldn't say this but…. Do you know Bora? Who studies with you, she yesterday back-talked you, and said that you're a jerk" Hye sung barely confessed.

"what? Why? I have never even talked to her before" I replied.

"I know, but don't mind her,"

"Okay, okay, Let her be" I just said before going to sleep, I got confused of what's the reason which made her say that.

The next day at the after noon**

The weather was so Bad and the sky was yellow along with the warm wind.

"Why do we have to go seriously? The way is so far and the weather!! Aish!!!!" Mikki complained as we were going to school.

"Be positive, maybe something good will happen" I try to calm her.

"Like what? The school closes?" Mikki joked.

"Haha! You're funny but that will never happen even in your dreams" I stretched my tongue at her.

"Finally, we're here" She said as we were above the school. Everyone was running inside when it started raining.

"ah! I didn't even bring my umbrella and my clothes are summer clothes" I claimed.

"We're all the same" Mikki added.

"hurry hurry, you'll get wet" Hye shin, my classmate waved at us and we ran to her.

"I'll go to my class now, goodbye" Mikki said and left to her class,

"Do you want to go to the restroom with me?" Hyeshin asked me.

"No, I'm tired from the road, I'll just wait here" I smiled.

"Okay, as you wish" she said then left.

Just when, bora and her friend came to me and stood before me.

"what?" I raised a brow.

"You're hanbyul, right?" bora spoke.

*Of course I am,  I studied with you for 2 months now* I thought.

"Yes, why?" I answered with another question.

"There's someone called Luhan who wants to see you" She spoke.

My eyes grew wide and my heart started trembling as she mentioned his name.

"Who?" I asked.

"I don't know" She shook her shoulders.

"But where is he?" I asked again.

"I don't know" She replied the same.

I gave her a "what the hell" look.

"In other words, someone loves you and is asking you out" One of their friends said out of nowhere, I turned to look at her  but she didn't even look back.

I looked outside and the weather was still the same.

"Could it be possible that he's the same…Luhan?" I asked myself.

And when it was the break, I went to mikki and told her what happened with me.

"Do you know someone with that name?" She asked.

I swallowed: "Eh? N…no…"

"It must be someone from our class last year maybe" She said.

*So there's a high possibility that it's him* I wondered.

"Anyway, let's go back to class, it's cold" I escaped from her questions.


 

thank you very much to: yoshlol ♥ for Encouraging and supporting me until now I really gain  the courage reading your comments ^o^

SnowGirl's Note: this story is coming to its end soon :'( but of course My story is still running, thank you very much for reading until now, I hope you enjoyed and if you didn't check out Guitar string I hope you would Here