[ e x o ] : Oh! Best Friends Forever.

Imagine Me

[ i m a g i n e – Oh! Best Friends Forever. : part one ]

 

            You and Park Chanyeol are childhood best friends. But one day, your father got a chance to join the military. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to serve your country well. You and your family got escorted to another country. A place you didn’t know, and what was worse? It was Middle-of-Nowhere. You know that’s not the name of the place right? Right. Middle-of-Nowhere had nothing else to offer but a huge school, coffee shops scattered everywhere, book stores, a 15-minute car ride to the local mall, and a brand new home.

 

              But it didn’t have a lot of things. It didn’t have your old school, your old friends, your own home. But most importantly, it didn’t have Park Chanyeol.

 

           While you were exploring your new town, all you saw was a forest, all you heard was the faint sound of chirping birds, the pale color of your new school, and in your boredom, you started counting the number of coffee shops Middle-of-Nowhere has to offer. There were twenty one.

 

             You like the number twenty one. You know who else likes twenty one? That voice in your head started nagging you, Park Chanyeol.

 

                 You haven’t been staying in Middle-of-Nowhere for three hours – and you were already thinking of Chanyeol.

 

 

             It was your first day of school and you went through the phase of “Hey! I’m the new student, my name is bla bla, I’m originally from bla bla,” phase. You’ve made some new friends, but the one that stood out from your new friends is Oh Se Hoon, who you managed to trip in the hallway while he was running to his locker. You apologized to him a million times, and he told you it’s fine a million times, but it wasn’t enough for you and you promised to treat him to lunch.

 

         “What would you like, Sehunie?”

 

“Sehunie? Where did that nickname come from?”

 

          You stared at him with a big smile. You saw him pouting at his new nickname, and you laughed, “It came from me! Remember, only I can call you that! Only ___________!”

 

      He laughed along with you, pinching your cheeks. They turned red, but not because of the heavy pinching, but because it was the closest touch you got from a boy you hardly know. His hands were soft, like a baby’s bottom, and his eyes crinkled at the corners whenever he laughed, the same way his nose crinkles when you offered to give him Liver.

 

         His eyes lit up though, when you gave him chocolate cake. “Thanks __________!”

 

       “No problem, Sehunie!” You beamed at him, and laughed when you saw smudges of chocolate smeared on his face. You took your napkin, jabbing it on his face. He was shocked, he was stiff and frozen. “O-oi! What are you doing?!”

 

        “Fine, live your life with chocolate on your face forever!” You fake cackled like an evil witch. He glared at you. When he realized that he did, in fact, have chocolate on his face, his eyes widened and he tried to steal the napkin you were trying to keep out of reach. You failed, because you were short compared to his 5.9” frame.

 

           “Why are you so tall?!?” You pouted and crossed your arms over your chest. He smiled, cleaned up the chocolate on his face, and what he did next shocked you the most.

 

      You gasped, feeling the wet trail of chocolate on your face. “Sehun!”

 

            You laughed when you shot the plate of mashed potatoes you had onto his face. His eyes flamed with his mouth agape. “No.”

 

     You smirked. “Yes.”

 

            “It did not land in my hair.”

 

           “Oops.”

 

               He shot another plateful of spaghetti at you – the plate of spaghetti from another table. The girl who owns it screamed, shouting curses at Sehun who looked like he was facing the spawn of the devil. You snickered, trying to hide a small smirk on your face. 

 

             “Oi! What’s happening here?!?”

 

         “Joon Myun!”

 

              Joon Myun?