First Day

Falling In Love

Jessica: It's my first day starting at Seoul's Boarding University and I'm feeling nervous because i came from the country side and it's so different here in the city. I don't know anyone and I miss my parents and little sister Krystal. Since today is the first day everyone is busy packing and finding their room, but the first thing i need to do is go to the front office and get my schedule, map of the school and find out what room i'll be spending the rest of the year in. 

"Excuse me miss can i please get my scedule for the year?"

"Of course, can you please give me your acceptance letter so i can find out what your ID number is?"

"Oh ok"

"So you're Jessica Jung and here's the map of the school, now make your way to the girls dorm and your room number will be 101. There will be three other girls that you will share the room with and i'll also give you the school rules and your timetable."

"Thank you."

Now it's time to go find my room, people are everywhere and hear girls screaming. I don't bother to look back and keep walking while looking at the map.

Jonghyun: First day back and the girls haven't even forgotten me, as usual i walk in with the others and we go get our schedules together. In the distance i see Se Kyung.

"Hyung look it's Se Kyung noona over there." says Taemin while pointing in her direction.

"Oh crap i better disappear for a while and meet you guys later. When she asks just say you guys haven't seen me." And like that i run off somewhere to hide while the guys take care of the rest of my troubles.

Jessica: I arrived in front of the girls dorm and as i walked inside the place was so neat and very pink, whick was what i expected but it was neat and seemed decent so i was happy. 101 here it is, i take out my key and to my suprise i was the first one there so i didn't bother to unpack and i just looked around the room. So there were two white bunk beds and the toilet had two sinks, which was prett cool and the wardrobe was connected to the wall and was also big. Then i heard the a key unlock the door and a girl walked in.

"Hi you must be my roommate, my name is Kwon Yuri and this is my first year how bout you."

"i'm Jessica Jung, call me sica for short if you want to i don't really mind and this is also my first year." i said happily.

Yuri: As i stepped into the room there was a pretty girl and she greeted me and we got along pretty well. After that i invited her to go and explore the place since we were both new here.

"Hey Jessica, lets go and explore the place i heard that there's a lounge that is in between the girls and boys dorm."

"How about we wait for the rest to come and we'll go together?"

"Ok."

Then two girls opened the door and they introduced themselves as Sooyoung and Tiffany. Soon they were all talking and laughing with each other. 

Jessica: After we all got to know each other, we seemed as if we were close friends. All the girls were really nice and they all decided to head down to the lounge in the afternoon after unpacking. I shared the bunk bed with Yuri, she slept at the top and i'm at the bottom. 

At the lounge: The four girls walked in the lounge, it had a bar which didn't serve any liquor, two pool tables, a theatre like screen with a projector with several sofas around the place and armchairs in corners with coffee tables next to them. 

"Wow the lounge is so big." said Sooyoung happily.

Jonghyun: We met up again and what a coincidence my roommates are Minho, Key and Onew and Taemin is sharing a room with some of his friends that he knew. After unpacking we all walked down to the lounge.

"I wonder if my cousin Sooyoung is there?" says Minho

"She probably will be there." says Key while looking into his pocket sized mirror making sure that his hair is nice and fixed.

Before they knew it girls were squealing and Taemin had his eyes fixed on something or someone. Sitting in the corner with a book close to her face was a cute girl named Yoona. Annoyed by the screaming she stood straight up and walked off annoyed with the book held tightly in her hand, as she walked off Taemin's eyes followed as if he just saw an angel walk past him.

"oh hyung i think i just saw an angel on earth." said Taemin looking lost.

Onew dragged Taemin over to one of the sofas and they all sat there and Onew signaled for the girls to go away. They all obediently went away to do their own stuff and the boys just sat and talked. 

"Sooyoung ah" Minho called his cousin to come over.

"What is it?" she came over with her friends

"You made new friends?"

"Yes oppa this is Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri." pointing at each of them one by one.

Yuri: Whoah sooyoung's cousin was so cute omg he has the cutest smile but what to do.

"Hi girls (happily) let me introduce you to my friends this is Onew, Jonghyun, Key and where did Taemin go hyung?"

"He said he was going to find his angel, i don't know what he's doing, i think he has just fallen in love."

The four sat down and talked to the boys while other girls watched in envy. Jonghyun was busy on his phone texting to other girls during the whole conversation, he didn't look up once.

"Yah Kim Jonghyun put that phone in your pocket now or i'll take it away from you." yelled Key looking angry.

"ok ok just calm down i'm putting it away now."

Sooyoung giggled at Jonghyun finally looked up. His eyes were on Jessica who was just staring into space.

Jonghyun:I look up from my phone and the first thing i see is a beautiful girl sitting beside Minho's cousin.

Jessica: I was just thinking about my times at home when i had a feeling that someone was looking at me, i looked up and my eyes met with the guy sitting next to Minho, i think his name was Jonghyun. It didn't last very long until i suddenly got up.

"I'll just get some fresh air outside."

"Jjong oppa, you should follow her and get some fresh air too, you look so bored." said Sooyoung

Jonghyun: I listened to Sooyoung and followed Jessica outside.

They both walked out awkwardly and sat on a bench beside a fountain.

"So what so you like doing?" asked Jonghyun in an awkward tone

"hmm that would be singing." she said with a slight smile

"Really!, me too."

The both of them sat their talking for a while then decided to go for a walk. Their connections got stronger and they seemed more friendly to each other now.

Jonghyun: Just by looking at her smile makes me feel happy, she's so pretty unlike the other kind of annoying girls. Jessica isn't clingy or girly and always caring about her hair and make up every few minutes which is a good thing.

They both stopped to drink water, and while Jonghyun was drinking he splashed some water on Jessica and they both stared a water fight running around the yard chasing each other. Then Jessica tripped over.

"ahh(in a painful way) it hurts."

"Jessica are you alright?"

"I think i twisted my ankle it really hurts."

"How about i carry you back to your room?"

"No you don't need to do that i'll just go back by myself."

"It's ok just get on my back."

Jessica went onto Jonghyun's back and as they were walking she apologised for being so clumsy.

"i'm so sorry for troubling you like this."

"Don't worry i would like to do it more often."

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing, don't worry about it."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

This is my first story hope you like it and give me good tips please comment also tell me if it's boring :)