Chapter 2

WTHK ????( WHAT THE HOLY KRISUS!)

" HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! " The trio again laughed and laughed and laughed until they come to a point wherein they are scrunched up in the floor with jaws wide open.

" Baekhyun," Suho said. " You may now have the honor to call the ambulance."

" Sure! no prob at all gramps! " Baekhyun cheerily agreed. ' Now i can have my revenge for setting my favorite eyeliner on fire, you dumb, dumber, and dumbest! Puahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!'

-- ( 30 minutes later ) --

" No, they don't have any problem at all Suho-sshi " The doctor said after examining Luhan, Xiumin, and Kai.

" Awwwwww. And here I thought that they will now, finally go to the mental! " Baekhyun dramatically said.

" It's okay Bacon-ah. We will find a way. " Chen said.

" Don't mind them Luhan-sshi, They're just joking." Suho said.

" It's okay I dont mind at all. Anyways, where is Sehunnie?" Luhan said.

"In his room reading some books. If you want, you can go to him!"                  "Kamsahamnida Suho-hyung!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- 

"Sehun? Thehunnie!! Shixun!!!!! Hey Lisp-man!!!!!" Luhan shouted to Sehun who practically doesn't hear anything. Who reads a book while having your eyes closed and putting your headphones at the highest volume???? 

"Mwo?! Oh, hi Luhan-hyung! Whatcha doin' here?" Sehun asked.

"Well , I was going to ask you to come with me but you can't hear anything!" Luhan shouted.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry. Forgive me, Please?" He said while putting the deathblow(a.k.a Sehun's infamous aegyo)

After seconds of contemplating whether to forgive him or not, Luhan finally surrendered.

"Yay! thanks Luhannie-hyung! Anyways, what is the favor you're asking me?"

"Lets go to the Krisyeol room! I'm gonna ask Channie for some mangas!"

"Okay!"

They were nearing Kris and Chanyeol's room when Luhan heard a very strange sound

'is that a moan?'

"Shixun!" Luhan called Sehun by his Chinese name. "Do you hear that?'

"What do I need to hear?" "Shhhhh. Lower your voice!"

 

"Ah!... Yifan.. It-It hurts!" 

 

"Oh! That?!" Luhan nodded. "Maybe it's just that Channnie-hyung got a bruise AGAIN and kris-hyung is treating it again. You know how clumsy Channie-hyung can get." Sehun explained. "Well, maybe your right. Lets go to the park!" "Anything you say hyung, Anything for you." Sehun said

"Ehhhhhh! you're very corny! Corny Sehun! Corny!" Luhan said while blushing wildly in front of his JAGIYA.

Have i not told you that HunHan is true? Well now you know.

"You like it don't you?" Sehun retorted while stiffling his laugh.

"I Love you Sehun." "I love you too, my Xiao Lu"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile in KrisYeol's room

 "Ahhhh.. Kris... Be more gentle! It hurts!" Chanyeol said.

Apparently, Sehun is right. Kris is treating Channie's wound. (Chanyeol slipped in the kitchen resulting in him accidentaly touching the stove which is still hot and then tumbling afterwards)

"Well, it's not my fault that you slipped! You know, i think that I should be always at your side so that your accidents can be lessened!"

"Do you think that I'm a burden?"  Chanyeol suddenly blurted. Kris realized what he had said and apologized non-stop.

"No baby," Kris kneeled and kissed Chanyeol's wound. " You're not a burden and will never be even if you got crippled, because I love you and I will always will." by the time that he finished, Chanyeol is already crying.

" I love you Park Chanyeol."

" I love you too, Kris Wu."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

soooooooooooooooooooooooo.... its done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for all the aff-ians who subscribed, commented, and silent-read this story!

kamsahamnida!

wo ai ni!!!