BACK TO KOREA! *edited*

Best Friend

4 YEARS LATER

I miss suho oppa so much, and i miss my own hometown too, i wanted to go back to korea, i told aunt Ailee about this, she told me that since i'm matured enough and had my own america identity card, i could went to a flight alone. Yeah, i'm 18 now.

i'm finally coming back to korea!!! i feel like screaming my lungs out! i'm too happy for this!

i packed my luggage happily.

i call suho oppa and told him that i will go back to korea tomorrow. he told me that his manager would fetch me.

At the airport

i searched for people who had a paper with my name. found it!

"Hello, i'm kim ji myeon, suho's sister" i bowed 90 degree

"Oh, hello ms. kim, i'm suho's band, Exo manager" he bowed back.

Exo? that name is familliar to me

"lets go to EXO dorm" he lifted my bags easily. wow. how strong he is. i mean its a super heavy and giant bags.

At the Mansion Dorm

seriously, this is almost as big as my home. it is a mansion. cool, a mansion called a dorm.

"let me you in ms.kim" aish! i have to stop thinking, it makes me look stupid! 

i hit my forehead hardly

"ouch" i said loud enough to be heard by manager. damn.

"are you sure you're okay ms?" i'm not, i'm getting crazy, seriously

"oh, i'm okay" i lied. and i think its too obvious, even a baby know that its a lies.

but the manager keep walking and escorting me in the mansion dorm.

"Ji Myeon-ah?" i heard someone called me, i turned around and saw someone with a broad-shoulder, a perfect figure, and a perfect face, and i believe he's kind of familiar. wait! is he suho oppa?

i said the last part too loudly. i'm sure he can hear me. damn my brain is broken. i'm getting crazy.

without a second thought, he hugged me tightly. "ne, this is suho oppa, how come you forgot this handsome man?"

"omo! suho oppa? woah! i'm not really sure its you since you are a lazy and messy brother! meh-rong! " i laughed my heart out

"evil!" he joined me laughed and tickled me

"aish stop it oppa!" i run around until i bumped into someone. i fell.

"ouch" good that i'm in a house not in the street, i'll bleed if i was. but it seriously hurt. my and my hand hurts since i hold myself with my hand to prevent me to fall so hard to the floor

"who are you? are you our sasaeng fans?! *sasaeng - crazy*" the man who bumped me screamed at me

aish. this guy annoyed me seriously! he should have just give a hand to stand up or what, not screaming at me.

"cut it out. stopped it. don't you remember her? she's alice! my one and only loveliest sister" suho oppa get in between two of us

"Alice?" he looks like he had just been stabbed with a knife. i mean his expression. there are pains but loving in it. i don't understand

"do i know you before? have i met you? you don't really look that familiar..."

"I'm ---------------

to be continued


sorry for the super long update guys, i hope you read my walls, my macbook is broken and now i'm using my bro's alienware. i hope you liked the story, i'll update soon ^^ see you guys later! dear subscriber, thankyou for subscribing, it meant alot. dear readers, please subscribe ^^ thankyou all of you guys! i love you guys!