End

Zelo's School Problem

As usual, zello got bulied again. Even his position in B.A.P is main rapper doesn’t make the other satisfied to bully him. All of them said, the reason is jealousy. But none of them dare to say it loudly tough zelo already know it.

“you know zelo... some of us didn’t think that you fit your role in B.A.P” said one of them smirked and push zelo’s back when he walking to his chair. Everyone in class laughing, some disagreed, and the rest is just whispering. Zelo sighed, ‘this gonna be a long lesson’

Meanwhile himchan is busy with his novel, somehow he found it interesting. Back then, when he walking on the long coridor, some of the boys called he pretty. And that make himchan think to make a girl name for him with search a good name on the novel. After a long time, himchan finally found his girl name. “Kim Junya doesn’t sounds bad” he chuckled of his own mind.

Then he quickly text zelo

 

To: Zelo

From: Himchan

Jello! I just found a great name for me, it’s Kim Junya. What do you think?

 

To: Chan-Hyung

From: Zelo

Wow! That’s a good name hyung, so.. meet me on the canteen later~

 

Himchan just smiling after zelo reply his text. Finally the bell’s ringing. Himchan quickly clean up and leave the library going to the canteen. ‘damn, where’s zelo?’ he search it trough the canteen untill he see someone being bullied. “zelo?” himchan is so surprised when he see zelo is bullied by his friends. So quickly he walk to zelo’s side and help him, “zelo-ah are you okay?”

Zelo tilt his head up and seeing his hyung –well he cross dressing but zelo can pretty well know him- “e-eh yeah i’m okay” zelo blushes at his own word.

“ya, is this your girlfriend?” one of them asked “jiho, she’s so pretty, can we keep her? She’s on zelo’s side” the man that called jiho looking with lusty eyes to himchan’s body.

“hi, princess, don’t you mind to step aside? We just want to kick this little mouse, he doesn’t suit you, maybe we can make a better couple” jiho touches himchan’s cheek ‘so soft’ he tough

Himchan slap jiho’s hand out from his cheek “sorry, i’m already taken. Zelo’s my brother. Don’t you dare to kick him or i’ll kick your ” himchan glared at him.

Jiho just laugh with his geng “well well, by the way, my name is Jiho, nice to meet you pretty face” he smirk as he pinch himchan’s cheek again. Himchan start to push jiho “first of all, my name is junya. Not pretty face. And second, it would be so awesome if i can break your arms right now”

Himchan clenched his teeth as he told zelo to stand up. Suddenly himchan pucnh the wall beside him. And –yes himchan it self can’t believe it– the wall is cracking. The geng slowly take a step back. “okay okay junya, we understand, please don’t break us” jiho really scared. He never meet with this kind of woman. (himchan is a man after all /chuckled/)

Zelo just can hidding behind himchan’s back. Surprised from how his hyung cracked the wall. But he can see that himchan’s hand start to bleeding and he hidding it. “if you dare to touchs zelo again, i dare to kill you” now it’s himchan turn to smirking. In the minutes count all the members of the gang is running away safing their life.

 

-Author Pov-

Zelo and himchan finally get home. They was laughing hard at how jiho’s face turned to. Then they take a bath. While zelo doing his homework, others B.A.P members arrive to their dorm. And they chatting together happily.

At night himchan forget to hide his costumes. And yongguk found it. He secretly planing to ‘play’ with all himchan’s girls costumes. but it’s on another story /chuckled/

Zelo stil working on his part time work, he’s never get bullied again at school because himchan will come to save him right away. Well, it’s a good ending isn’t it?

 

 

End

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG finally it's end >< /clapping/ thanks for the comments! omgomgomg my first story is finish!!