Disneyland. (Part I)

If We Ever Meet (formerly known as P.S. XO EXO)

5.19.13

Stumbling around the theme park, you looked around eagerly, enchanted by the magic that seemed to lie beyond its structures.  Disneyland was like your second home; you held an annual pass for six years, and yet, you never got tired of it.  

 

Stepping into the shop to get away from the crowd, you put your headphones in, closing your eyes, blocking out the outside world.  When you hear your favorite song, you flutter your eyelids, as you start to hum along to Jason Mraz' "Lucky".  

 

A pair of brown eyes watched you, breaking into a Chesire- cat smile, but you didn't notice, lost in the rhythm of the music.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hi guys, 

So originally, I had planned this story to be titled, "P.S. XO EXO" but then realized that it should feature other members of EXO as well....  

I decided to rename this fanfic and to create a series of shorts (not all of them will end up with their ideal types, and it will not be a one shot- type of story).  I may extend the shorts into separate stories, but stay tuned!

 

This story will be a companion to my other fanfic ("We Meet Again") but will have no crossovers; it's just going to feature a similar title.  Where "We Meet Again" focuses on the present and future, this fanfic will start at the very beginning of the relationship.

 

So I will update another chapter tonight, but until then!

Thank you :)