my cute student

my cute student

Dongho POV

‘Physics class, such a boring class. I hope I can get out from this class now.’

“annyeong haseyo, my name is Kang Min Kyung but u can call me ms. Minkyung”

A student suddenly raised his hand, “sonsaengnim, are u a new physics teacher for us ?”

I didn’t really care about her and who was her, at least I shouldn’t see that bored teacher I had before. I laid my head on table, I didn’t sleep enough last night cause of I had to practiced my dance with U-KISS.

“haha, ani. I’m not a new teacher. I’m just a college student n I’m here to do my research for a month. So for this month I will be ur teacher.” She smiled.

When I was sleeping, hoon kept shaked my body. It was so annoying, so I opened my eyes and … who is this girl? am I still dreaming? why does she smile at me so cutely ? this girl is so pretty jinjja.

“had a nice dream huh ? open your eyes lazy boy.”

Oh gosh! She is the new teacher. I woke up and fix my hair, “ne songsaengnim” I heard laugh suddenly burst from all students in my class. Babo me, why I said that. I messed my hair n looked down.

“come to teacher room after this class.”

 

 

Author POV

“excuse me miss”

“ah, u are here. Who is your name?”

“Shin Dongho”

“ok dongho, take a seat there n sit right here”

Dongho took a chair n put it beside his new teacher then he sat on it.

“now help me to make a list for students of your class n help me to finish this data.”

“b..but miss I should go now.”

“this is a punishment for sleep in my class. U can go after u finish this.”

“b..but …”

“do it now if you want to back soon” minkyung gave him much paper to do.

This teacher is jinjja. Dongho sighed. He didn’t have a choice now and he couldn’t go to practice with U-KISS soon cause minkyung gave him much things to do and he had to finish all of it that time.

 

-U-KISS’ practice room-

“hey dongho, what’s wrong with your face? And look at the time. U made a new record for being late. U are late for 3 hours, where were you?” said U-KISS’ leader, soohyun.

Dongho just walked to the couch in the corner and ignored his hyung.

“is this cause of minkyung sonsaengnim?” asked hoon.

Dongho nodded and laid on couch.

“what’s wrong hoon?”

“ah I haven’t tell u hyung, we have a new physics teacher for this month. She punished Dongho for slept in her class hahaha… and u should see her cause she is so pretty. She has angel face”

“shut up hoon, ok I agree with u she has an angel face but inside of her, she is an evil.”

All of u-kiss member burst in a laugh except dongho.

 

 

Minkyung POV

Sigh, why I always be like this. I always forgot my stuff and left it somewhere. And now I left my phone in school. I walked fast to school. But I felt something wrong here. Three people followed me behind me. I was so scared, what would they do to me, what they want. I walked so fast, maybe it can called run. They chased me, oh God help me please. Suddenly one of them grabbed my hand and pin me to the wall.

“let me go, what do you want?” I tried hard to go from him but I wasn’t strong enough against him.

“you know what we want girl” they laughed. “buy us some cigarettes noona”

“no, all of you are underage for it. Let me go!”

“shut up . You start being annoying now”

“HELP ME, ANYONE HELP ME JUSEYO …” I couldnt call anyone for a help now. I hope someone come and help me.

“this girl jinjja” he raised his hand and ready to slapped me. I was too scared so I close my eyes.

“hey you, let her go.” I peeked and … who is that? Dongho! He grabbed that bad boy’s hand.

“who are you huh? Wanna be a hero?” he flied a punch to Dongho but Dongho could avoid it. I just could scream, not cause I was scared to that bad boy but I was scared about what would happen to Dongho.

Dongho punched that boy and made him fall, then dongho grabbed my hand and he ran. I followed him and that bad boy still chased us. We kept running fast and then we entered a house and hide there. Dongho peeked to see did they alr gone.

“it’s ok, they have gone”

I still couldn’t think clear and my hand trembling.

“miss are u okay?”

I nodded, “ne dongho-ya, are you okay?”

“don’t worry, I’m okay. But what were u doing there?”

Dongho stood in front of me now, but I couldn’t move from my position n I still sat there, “I left my phone in school and I want to take it.”

Eish babo, just take it tomorrow. I didn’t answer…

 

 

Dongho’s POV

Why that evil teacher just sat there and didn’t answer me. Wait, she looked really scared cause of what happened before. I couldn’t see a girl like this. She was almost crying.

“sonsaengnim, let’s back home? I will bring u home.”

she just nodded.

“I park my bike near school, kaja?” I opened my hand to her, she grabbed my hand and hold it tight.

I knew she was really scared, I could see that from her face and he hugged me really tight when we ride the bike to her home.

 

-Minkyung’s home-

“do u live alone here?”

“ne, cause this is near from my college so I decided to live here. Do you want some tea?”

“okay, please” I smiled to her. She looked different from the time she gave me a really bad punishment.

I stayed in her home for a long time, we sat on the couch and watching television. We started talking about our life, laughing together and we got closer…

“uhm noona…” wait, why I called her noona. Eish babo me, “ops mianhae songsaengnim…”

“it’s okay dongho, you can call me noona if we are not in school.” She smiled, this smile. I love her smile, this smile. Like at first time I saw her, this angel smile…

 

 

Author POV

Dongho and minkyung were getting closer day by day. Sometimes they back home together and Dongho never slept again at physics class. But soon her time for teaching there would end. It would end this week. Today they back together again from school, but now dongho didn’t bring her to her home. They went to a quiet and beautiful beach far from town.

“dongho-ya, why do u bring me here?”

Dongho just walked and laid on the sand. Minkyung followed him and sat beside him, looking at him.

“tomorrow is your last day teaching at my school right?”

“uhm..” she nodded, “ why?”

“noona, what will u do after this? Can’t you always be my teacher?”

She looked at the sea, “I should finish my study, this research is my last project to graduate. And after that I don’t know what will happen.”

Dongho sat and looked at her deeply, seems like he wouldn’t let her go from her school life, “but can we meet again? What if I don’t understand about my study and need your help?” dongho looked down, ‘this isn’t what I wanna say, I meant what if I miss her…’

“you know where I live, you can come to my home and I can help u. just call me if u need my help ^^”

“aniyo noona, it’s not like that.”

“then what…” before she finished her words, dongho kissed her lips suddenly. She shocked but she didn’t pull him away, she closed her eyes and felt his kiss. That kiss was a smooth kiss and deeply. Dongho hold her head to made her closer and closer again.

But suddenly dongho pulled her away, “mianhae noona, jinjja mianhae. U can slap me or do anything you want to me for a punishment.” Dongho closed his eyes.

“it’s okay shin dongho.” She hold his face and kiss him again.

 

 

Minkyung POV

-graduation day-

“minky noona!” someone called me from far away and I can saw him, his cute face. He waved at me.

‘But what is this, he come here with his school uniform? Aigoo this kid.’ I sighed and chuckled looking at his cute face. He brought me a bucket of flower and came to me.

“congratulation noona.” He smiled, so cute with his eyes smile. He hugged me tight and I I hugged him back.

“gomawo for coming here, I…” he pecked my lips.

“ya! Don’t do that here.” We laughed, “let’s take a picture hmm?”

Kimchi …. ^^