02

A story.. about me!

Okay. Hi. [<- StillNotDavid thingy]

So how are all you guys doing? :D Don't answer that. Today was good. Nothing great. but i don't give a damn .

There was a fire at my school. JK. Some freshman thought it'd pretty hilarious if he pulled the alarm. So I go to a school with like and art program you would say. Performing arts.* I'M PARTNERED WITH. CANDACE THE SHE-DEVIL. e . e

BACK TO ANDREW. 

So Kris and I were walking to the stage for an assembly and we got to sit in the front. Guess who sat next to me? NO. not andrew ; - ; But Kris. Obviously. lololol. And Kris is was acting ghetto. Okay. So here's what he says; "Mmm. Gurl. Liekeekekekekah (Emphasizing the K sound) you should go talk to that piece of ." I was offended for a second. So I said.. "Piece of.. ?" I rolled my eyes. Kris can be so. umph. uh. dumb. and mean. I got really pissed off. And then he says "Yeah. I just think I can do better." I totally do not know what that means. You may think I'm dumb but; 

UM. HELLO. SENIOR WITH NO ING RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE HERE.

Well I did have a boyfriend in my sophomore year, but that ended for like 2 hours. I didn't like him. lol.

anyways. I'm doing homework. ON THE WEEKEND. REALLY, [MATH TEACHER]. it. My brothers are really loud. Except my 9 year old brother. He's just so adorable, like omfg. 

LET'S GET BACK TO THE SCHOOL .

Kris was avoiding me for four periods. I WAS LITERALLY CRYING. on the inside. Yuri is like better at english. like I just noticed that.. even though we spent the WHOLE summer together. 24/7. now that is real . Andrew comes up to me when Yuri is around. LIKE DOES HE LIKE HER BETTER THAN ME. There's supposed to be like a football game this saturday or sunday and he told me and yuri to come. NOT BEING MEAN TO YURI, BUT. Come on. I had dips on him since like the orientation. lol. Yuri should just date her bias. Anyways. Andrew smiled. like for the first time. well not really but, he has those really attractive eyes. He has those adorable brown asian eyes. it's like Joon and Baekhyun's eyes. and he has some teeth. WITH NO CROOKED NESS. Omg. LIKE, I FANGIRL OVER HIM. I stalk him on instagram. seriously. 

oh yeah. I had the courage to follow him today! not like really. ON INSTAGRAM. He has pictures of like cute stuff. like him and his self in the mirror xD lol. He has abs. not a surprise, but nicee ;) Kris showed me his abs before when we were swimming and stuff but. I don't find it appealing o-o I think it's weird. But his body is what you may perfer; SO Y. is that bad? lol. I need andrew. he and i are like meant to be. I am currently singing bommi's you and i. 

hold up here. /takes a pause/

that took me 5 minutes to understand but here is what my brother texted me.

Hey, sis. Kris called. Did you do something to him? Like wtf, girl. He sounds sick. or he's just going to puberty. K bye, hh.

PUBERTY. HE HAS A DEEP VOICE AND HE IS LIKE 17 HERE. So he is sick. Poor krissy. Imma have to call him later. anyways. i wanna talk bout andrew and yuri. Yuri is evil. lol. She smack cammed me in the locker room with something. idk what but. ew. Yuri spends a lot of time talking about Andrew.omfg. why. We can share him then. but once he's mine. he be mine.


There was a test in last period and of course the cheerleader candace is like getting on my nerves. She thinks she's so smart. And I have to sit right in front of her. It (I refer to her as an it) said "I'm done Mr.           ! Oh, looks like I'm the first one. I guess I have first choice in picking a project partner." Yep. SHe chose me. Like I don't even like you. You don't like me. wtf man. die in a ing hole. You may think I sound like a right now. and your probably like "Candace seems nice." NO. She was in either my class or school since middle school started. ew. stupid . K bye. I have to help my brother with multiplying. I'll update tonight. hehehe bye.

P.S. I don't edit . so sorry if I like mis spelled anything. :|