Jealous

Jealous

A petite young woman was dancing around her apartment. Her red and brown hair, tied up in a bun on top of her head, bounced around. Music was pouring out of her room as she was cooking lunch, not really caring she was knocking objects over as she cooked and danced.

 

There was a knock at the front door and surprisingly even over the music, Kailani heard it. “It’s open!” The door slowly opened and a head popped in, peering into the apartment. “Jongup!”

 

The boy looked to her with a smile and finally let himself in. “Hey.” He greeted cheekily, closing the door behind him. “You having a party in here?” He joked as he walked further into the apartment.

 

Kailani dropped the dishes in the sink that she was finished using and walked out of the kitchen and up to Jongup. He was only a little taller then she, which was perfectly fine for her. “Come Jongup, dance with me!” She said dramatically, taking his hand and casually started salsa dancing to a song by Big Bang that just so happened to pop up.

 

He chuckled at her as he watched. “What’s the occasion?”

 

She stopped dancing. “No occasion really, just have a bunch of free time today.” The song then changed to a Taeyang song and Kailani let out a squeal. “Ayo baby!” She called out, not really caring that she was showing her fan girl side for Taeyang in front of Jongup. She began salsa dancing again, releasing Jongup’s hand as she did.

 

Jongup watched as she dance, the smile he wore after entering her apartment faltered. “You really like him don’t you?”

 

Kailani nodded her head as she danced. “He’s a great dancer, and singer. I could listen to him all day long.”

 

Jongup bit his lip as he listened to Kailani fan girl over the popular idol.  “I’m a dancer too you know.”

 

“Yeah but Jongup, you’re younger then me.”

 

Her comment actually hurt him. He continued watching her dance, but his smile was nowhere to be found. “Does the age really bother you?”

 

Kailani finally stopped dancing and turned to face Jongup. “Huh?”

 

“If I was older, would you be interested in me the way you are with Taeyang?”

 

“Jongup…it’s not that you’re younger then me it’s cause…” She was going to say because of how innocent he was but she found herself being dragged towards the couch by Jongup and was lightly pushed down. “Jongup what are you doing?”

 

“Just wait.” He walked away, heading into her room and changing the song to an American Pop song. He head back to the living room walking back to her.

 

The song started and he began dancing to the song slowly. It wasn’t a fast song, but it wasn’t too slow. He did a few slow spins, even getting him to dance on the carpet but he got back on his feet. When the chorus came in he started dancing a bit ier and did a few pelvic s and as he performed them he had moved closer to Kailani, pretty much giving her a .

 

Kailani tried to remain cool but as he moved closer to her, dancing so close to her while she only got to sit, it caused her eyes to wander. She looked away feeling a blush come to her cheeks, but Jongup noticed.

 

He reached down, taking her hands from her sides and slipped them under his shirt, pressing her hands against his well-toned abs. A gasp escaped her lips due to Jongup’s action, and even Jongup shook a bit feeling her hands on his skin.

 

However, Kailani looked away again, feeling even more embarrassed then before. Jongup didn’t want her to continue looking away so he moved even closer and started leaning over, causing him to stop dancing.

 

He released one of her hands and Kailani’s nails had slightly dug into his skin, but she was still looking away. He reached his hand out, taking her chin in his and turned her head so she would look at him. Her eyes were wide and even though he was nervous himself, he continued on. He leaned in, moving closer and closer, his lips only an inch away but Kailani’s eyes squeezed shut and she turned her head again.

 

Jongup felt hurt and sighed, giving up. He leaned back, removing his hand from her chin and moved away from her. “I give up.” He turned, falling into the other side of the couch. “I guess you really aren’t interested.”

 

Kailani opened her eyes and she looked around, eyes landing on Jongup. “Wait…why’d you stop?”

 

Jongup looked to her, eyes larger then usual. “Huh?”

 

“You get a girl worked up like that with that…that dancing and you and you think she wouldn’t be interested the slightest bit?”

 

“Um…well I thought you weren’t…”

 

“Well clearly I have a thing for dancers.”

 

Jongup smiled as he looked back to her. “Really?”

 

Kailani nodded her head. “And…I was going to say you were just so innocent but…I don’t think that’s the case anymore.”

 

Jongup continued looking at her and in a quick motion he moved towards her, pressing a light peck on her lips and sat back again. “Just a little bit.” He said with a chuckle.

 

“You troll…”