Once upon a time... (1/2)

Beauty and the Beast

OMGG! So Sorry guys for making you wait for sooo long! Finally after like forever! I've finally accomplished my mission to complete chapter one! I hope you guys enjoy reading! :">>

Don't forget to subscribe and comment! 

________________________________________________________________________________

 “Joonmyun, Can you please go to the market and buy these ingredients?” his father asked as he gave him the list. Joonmyun smiled and kissed his hair.

“Deh. I’ll be going.” His father wrapped the coat around him.

“Take care, my boy.” He nodded as he walked towards the door.

Joonmyun was just a simple person. He lives with his father. His mother passed away when he was still a baby and he never had a chance to meet her. They were living in a small village.

“Good Morning, Mrs. Choi!”

“Good Morning, Joonmyun!”

“Good Morning Mr. Park!”

“Good Morning!”

Joonmyun’s mornings were always filled with gleeful smiles and greetings. It’s his daily routine to greet everyone he encounters on his way until he finds his way towards destination.

“Ahh…Good Morning Mrs. Lee.”

“Good Morning Joonmyun, my boy! What will you buy?”

“Can you please provide me these ingredients?” He handed her the list. The middle aged woman smiled as she nodded.

“Ahh…Deh. Just wait for a second.” He smiled.

“Deh.” Joonmyun sat down and his hand inside the basket to get his favorite book. After a few minutes, Mrs. Lee walked back in to give him all he needed. He bowed down to her and thanked her before walking to his next stop, the BOOKSTORE.

The bell rang signifying there was a person who entered. Mr. Soo Man peeked on the doorway to see who it was.

“Oh. Joonmyun~ah! Good to see you back.”

“Deh…It’s been a long time isn’t it.” The old man nodded.

“Hmm…What are you doing here?”

“Well… I was planning to borrow some books.”

“Did you already finish the last one?” He nodded continuously. “Alright, Just get what you want.” He winked.

 “Gomawa.” Joonmyun started to search for the book he wanted to read. “Ahhh! Finally found it!” He ran back to the front counter. “I’ll bring it back next week.” He smiled.

“Yes dear, don’t be in a hurry. You can borrow it for as long as you want.” He grinned.

“You’re the best ahjussi.” He hugged him before walking back home.

“Joonmyun.” Someone grabbed his shoulder. He looked back and sighed.

“Dongjun.” He convinced himself to show a smile. A fake one. “What are you doing here?”

“Looking for you, my dear.” He wrapped his arms around Joonmyun and pulled the smaller boy towards him. Joonmyun pushed him and Dongjun landed on his . “Oww…dear why are you so harsh to me?”

“Dongjun. I don’t like you. I’m sorry.” Joonmyun then ran away after giving him a glare.

“I will make you mine. You are mine. Only mine.” He smirked evilly.

________________________________________________________________________________

“Joonmyunnie I’m going now.”

“Okay but promise me you’ll be back and take care of yourself appa.” He placed a soft kiss on his father’s forehead.

“Of course, Of course.” And Before going out his father wrapped himself in a warm coat. He can see his father riding their horse and waving at him while disappearing from his sight.

“Bye.” He waved back and closed the door behind him.

________________________________________________________________________________

The trip was cold. Everything was cold. The breeze was freezing him. Then suddenly a pack of hungry wolves surrounded him. His horse panicked and he fell on the ground.

“No…” He ran away. He ran so fast that he tripped. “Oh God.” He could hear the wolves growling and he silently prayed someone would help him and the Lord heard his prayer when he looked up and found a gate. He ran towards it. “Open it please! Please!” Growling wolves were behind him and when they were about to attack him that door opened and he was safe. He sighed. He was thankful. But. But. Where is he? He looked up and found a big castle. He slowly went in and it was so dark. “Excuse me! Someone here?” The silence was deafening him. He didn’t know someone was watching him as he continued to walk towards the stairs.

“What is a human doing here?”

“I don’t know.”

“Where are you?” He asked a little bit scared and when he turned around he found two things talking. It might sound crazy but it was real. He picked it up.

“Oh hi Mr!” The candelabra suddenly spoke and smiled lighting all its 3 candles. “I’m Luhan by the way and this clock next to me is my lovely Xiumin!” He said gleefully and all Mr. Kim had to do was giggle as he picked up the two and continued journeying around the house.

“Have you eaten?” Xiumin asked and the old man shook his head. “Then let’s go to the kitchen mister. We’ll serve you food and make you warm.” He smiled.

“Thank you.” In a very short time they arrived at the kitchen and he could see things moving around by themselves and chatting to one another. He sat down on one of the chairs as the whole place lit up. The utensils jumped their way towards Mr. Kim.

“Hi!!!” 2 cups went their way to Mr. Kim. They both smiled while standing by each other.

“I’m Chen!”

“I’m Lay! Welcome here!” One after the other, 2 pots appeared together.

“I’m Jongin!”

“I’m Kyungsoo!” They both smiled cheekily.

“What do you like coffee or milk?”

“a warm coffee would do.” He smiled while Jongin jumped and pour what he has on the cup.

“Coffee served.” A few moments of silence before Jongin spoke again. “Umm…Sir?”

“Yes?”

“Can you tell us about yourself?”

“Okay…..hmm…I’m Kim Jungsoo. I have a very beautiful son and there are only the two of us together right now. I’m an inventor and most of my invent-” A loud roar was suddenly heard and it brought chills to climb on his back.

“Who told you to get in here?!” The door opened widely and there’s a monster that pulled him up the stairs and placed him in a deserted tower. He was too frightened to react.

“I’m sorry I didn’t know it’s forbidden. I need to go back to my child. He’s alone.”

“NO! You stay here!” He was soon caged. He sobbed quietly while watching the monster walk away.

“Joonmyun.”

________________________________________________________________________________

Joonmyun panicked the moment their horse came back without his father.

“Byul, where’s appa?” And it looked like that the horse was telling his something so he rode on its back and let the horse lead the way. After some time traveling the forest, they final found the location. Joonmyun slowly went inside the castle.

“Hello! Anybody home?”

“Oh my god! There’s a beautiful boy hyung! Look!” Tao looked up and had the same reaction like Sehun.

“We need to tell the others.” The 2 baby cups both ran towards the kitchen.

“Hyungsss! we need to tell you something!” They all gathered on the table.

“What is it?” they both started talking and neither of them is understood. “Whattttt? Speak one by one!”

“Well there’s a guy in the castle.” Tao started.

“And he’s really beautiful!” and this statement made everyone squeal in excitement as they made their way to see the person they were talking about because finally, this one, this might be the one to turn everything back to the way it was created, the one to break the spell.  And when they finally did capture his face.

“Oh my gosh!”

“He’s so pretty.”

“An angel perhaps.”

“Excuse me? Hi? Hello?” As they saw Joonmyun making his way on the stairs, they all quickly followed him and Luhan lighted the way for him to be able for him to see the way.

“HELP! HELP ME!”

“Appa.” Joonmyun whispered, His voice crooking. He followed the sound where he could hear it coming from until he found his father.

“Joonmyun.” he sound helpless, what kind of person would do this? A monster perhaps a heartless monster.

“Appa!” He ran towards the cage and tried to unlock it.

“Joonmyun, get out of here! leave this place please!”

“No, I won’t go without you.” He cried.

“Listen, please. Leave this. You don’t know what’s inside this house….please” ROAR. Joonmyun was terrified “Oh god. “Joonmyun quickly go away!” but before he could even stand up he was stopped by a voice. An angry voice.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m saving my father.” He answered although he couldn’t see who he was talking to. “Please let him go!”

“No! Get out of my territory!” the voice was loud enough to break windows.

“No! Let my father go and you’ll never see us again.”

“I’ll let your father go.” He sighed. “in one condition, you stay here.”

“No! No! I’m going to stay here.” Joonmyun’s father decided. “Please, spare my son.”

“THEN NO! Both of you stay!”

 “Wait.”

“What?”

“Before I make my decision...” Joonmyun took a deep breath before walking into the light. “Show yourself. Step into the light.” The person stepped into the light. Joonmyun was so frightened he stepped back and sobbed in his father’s cage. He gasped. It was a monster. A beast. A horrible beast.

“No son…”

“I’ll stay here.” Joonmyun decided. “Just let him go.”

“Okay. Done.” The person walked towards them and harshly pulled Joonmyun’s father away from him and down stairs where he pushed him into a magic cart where it led him back home.

“Joonmyun…”

When the monster was walking back to where Joonmyun was, Luhan stopped him.

“Umm…Master.” He asked trembling.

“What?!” He asked coldly.

“Well…since the guy is staying with us you might wanna give him a more convenient place.” Luhan suggested but just got ignored when Yifan continued his way to the tower. “Okay.” The beast found Joonmyun crouching down his head on his knees and his gaze softened upon seeing the young boy sobbing his heart out. Joonmyun seemed to sense his presence.

“You didn’t even let me say goodbye. I might never see him again.” Yifan felt sorry but kept his cold image.

“Come on. I’ll show you to your room.” The boy slowly rose up from his seat and followed him closely. As they were walking around the castle, Joonmyun kept looking around and there were scary figurines and hideous unknown creatures carved on walls and it made him shiver. He gulped and moved closer to Yifan. A little bit too close that made Yifan look back and see his tears fall. Yifan felt sorry. “Umm…you are welcome to roam around this house but you are forbidden in the west wing.”

“What’s in the west wing?”

“It’s none of your business!” Joonmyun decided to not speak again. They finally found his room. “This is your room and you need to Join me for dinner and that’s not a request!” The beast stormed out and Joonmyun closed the door before collapsing into the bed.

“Oh my dear stop crying.” He was startled when he heard a voice. He was the only one in the room who could possibly own-. He turned around and saw the closets smiling at him.

“Oh gosh. Is this a dream?”

“No my dear.” The other closet spoke. “Relax, we won’t hurt you.” The door suddenly opened revealing Xiumin.

“Sir, Dinner is served.” He smiled.

“Here are your clothes; you can pick any of them.” Both closets opened widely.

“By the way I’m Chanyeol.” The taller closet said.

“Baekhyun.” The smaller retorted. “Oh my dear, please pick, the master doesn’t like waiting.”

“But I’m not going to dinner.”

“WHAT?!” Their eyes tripled in size.

________________________________________________________________________________

In the other portion of the castle, Yifan was walking back and forth busily waiting for Joonmyun.

“Will you please calm down!” Kyungsoo told him.

“Why isn’t he coming?”

“It hasn’t been like a minute you know. Be patient!” Yifan sighed.

“So…what are your plans?” Luhan asked.

“I don’t know. Any suggestions?”

“Stop being scary.” Luhan advised and Yifan shot him a glare. “I’m just telling the truth. Stand up properly.” Yifan followed.

“Be sweet.” Kyungsoo said. Yifan nodded.

“Be gentle.” Luhan added. Nod. Nod.

“Smile.” Yifan smiled showing all his fangs.

“No stop that, you look creepy. Your beautiful smile.” He smiled slightly. “Perfect.”

“And most of all…”

“LEARN TO CONTROL YOUR TEMPER!” both shouted and the door suddenly opened.

“Here he is.” They waited but all they saw was Xiumin who was smiling nervously.

“Where is he?” Yifan asked slowly temper rising.

“Umm….He’s still upstairs…umm…waiting…talking…ummm…HE’s not coming to dinner.”

“WHAT?!” The beast lost his temper and ran towards the room with Luhan, Xiumin and Kyungsoo following behind.

“Oh no.”

“Open the door!” He started banging it.

“No!”

“Let’s eat dinner!”

“I’m not hungry!”

“WHA-”

“Ask him gently.”

“Eat dinner with me.” He invited with a calmer voice.

“NO!” he pointed at the door and was about to burst out again.

“Again.” Kyungsoo said.

“Please.”

“NO!”

“THEN STARVE TO DEATH!”

________________________________________________________________________________

Midnight, Joonmyun was watching his steps as he silently walk in the kitchen. He can see utensils starting to get back to their places.

“Umm…Excuse me?” They all smiled after seeing him.

“Come in.” Jongin said and Joonmyun sat down.

“Are you hungry?” Lay asked. Joonmyun nodded. And Kyungsoo just smiled while snapping his fingers to have the other’s attention. They all willingly served him. Luhan and Xiumin walked inside the kitchen.

“Ohh…hi!” they both greeted with a smile.

“Hi.” Joonmyun smiled back.

“You’re so pretty!”

“Thank you.”

“What’s your name?”

“Joonmyun. Kim Joonmyun.”

“I’m Chen!”

“I’m Lay!"

“I’m Luhan!”

“I’m Xiumin!”

“Taozii!”

“Sehunnie!” The two baby cups smiled showing their 2 cute little front teeth. Joonmyun melted at the scene.

“I’m Jongin!”

“I’m Kyungsoo! And you’ve probably met Baekkie and Yeollie!” Joonmyun gleefully nodded. “ Hmmm…Mister, Can I tell you something?”

“Of course.”

“Please don’t give up on our master.” Joonmyun smiled.

“I won’t.”

________________________________________________________________________________

The next few days weren’t that awkward for the both of them. Joonmyun tried so much to softened Yifan’s heart and at least it worked a little bit but one day, Joonmyun was looking for Yifan and he encountered Xiumin and Luhan.

“Hey, You’ve seen Yifan?”

“Maybe he’s in the west wing.” Luhan elbowed Xiumin. Xiumin laughed nervously.

“Okay. Thank you.”

“Wait! Don’t go there or the master will be angry!”

“Why? What is he hiding there?”

“Just no please Joonmyun!” But Joonmyun still made his way up on the stairs towards the west wing. Xiumin pulled his pants to stop him.

“Okay Okay. I’ll be going now.” they all turned back and walked towards Joonmyun’s room.

“I’ll guard him Xiumin!” He saluted before walking away. Minutes, Seconds and definitely hours passed, Luhan’s eyes were betraying him, they were closing and closing all over again and he tried to stop them but it wasn’t effective. He fell asleep. Joonmyun sneaked out of the room when he found out Luhan fell asleep and being the stubborn he was right now, he went to the west portion of the castle where he was forbidden. He just really needs to find what Yifan was hiding from him. He slowly opened the door to the only room in the west side. He went in and gasped when he saw the place, It was messy, but he still kept his track. He removed all those torn clothes hanging from the discarded woods up on the ceiling. His heart instantly stopped beating the moment he saw those beautiful brown eyes which were the only one left on the tattered picture. He slowly walked towards the picture and red tints appeared on his cheeks the moment he stared at them but the moment was swiftly destroyed when the beast found him.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” Fright crept up on her heart. “I TOLD YOU IT’S FORBIDDDEEEEEEEEEEEN!” The beast roared out loudly and angrily which made Joonmyun run away from him.

“I’m sorry.” He kept his trail on the exit of the house and jumped on his horse. “GO!” the horse followed as they journeyed back home.

________________________________________________________________________________

“We lost him.” Kyungsoo wiped his tear away as Jongin rub his head towards the older.

“Don’t worry. Everything will be alright.”

“No! It will never be alright Jongin. We will stay like this forever and we’re never gonna find our way out. I don’t want to be like this. I wanna be back to normal.”

“We all do Soo…”

“Stupid Yifan. Stupid Temper. Argghh! I wanna strangle him.” He continued sobbing while Jongin just rubbed his head in comfort.

“Well as of now all we can do is hope he’ll comeback.” Jongin sighed and Kyungsoo looked up to him. “I hope he does that.”

“Me too.” Jongin kissed his forehead.

“And the moment when he, I hope he will, he breaks the spell…” Jongin looked down at Kyungsoo and the other stared at him too. “when we all turn back into being humans again…” J0ngin bit his lips. “Marry me Kyungsoo.”

“What?!” Kyungsoo parted slightly to look at him and chuckle. “Are you propos-” Jongin cut him by leaning down and placing a sweet kiss on his lips. “Yeah let’s do that.” Kyungsoo nodded.

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” Too bad they can’t hug. So Jongin simply leans his head on Kyungsoo.

________________________________________________________________________________

Gosh! Guys!

tumblr_mbsu45WcAc1rx2a30.gif

Super sorry for making you wait for super duper long but I hope you did enjoy this chappiiee! Yipee! It took me so long to think of what to write despite of the ideas I got from the movie. It looks so cute to have the members as utensils. OMG! and of course I added some more sweet moments too...just wait for more Krisho moments and OTP moments. okay! Well, I was shouting my heart out when I was writing Kai's proposal to Kyungsoo.

OMG! Let's see how the other couples will show their love for each other and of course how Krisho will develop their feelings for one another <3

Don't forget to wait for the next chapter and find out the answers. ;)

Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and leave your remarks! I'll be so happy reading them! :">>

tumblr_mdpoc9Ufcx1rq8zq3.gif