Final

Crush On Daehyun

I knocked on the door and realised that it wasn't locked, so I made my way into the room.

"Daehyunnie? Youngjae? I bought snacks for you guys!" I yelled, marching into the room cheerfully. I placed the tidbits on the table and turned around. Daehyun was in bed, clearly he had just woken up. His hair was so ily messy I had to look away.

"Uhh, where's Youngjae?" I asked, trying not to sound nervous.

"Sleeping in Zelo's room. He said I was snoring too loudly," Daehyun replied with the iest chuckle ever, "Can you pass me my shirt?" He pointed to his shirt which was hanging off the edge of the table.

"No, take it yourself, you lazy ," I said, folding my arms. He sighed, ran his hand through his hair and got out of bed in only his boxers. , his biceps were huge and he had a six pack. When? I turned around as soon as I felt the blood rush to my face. He was so ing hot. I diverted my attention to the snacks instead, opening a packet of chips and munching furiously on them to distract myself when I felt strong arms slip around my waist and pull me back into a rock-hard torso. , it was Daehyun.

"D...Daehyun-ah, what are you d...doing?" I asked, my breath shaky. My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. He totally made me wet when he chuckled softly into my ear.

"____-ah, turn around," he whispered, his lips brushing against my ear with every word he said. I bit my lip and turned around to face him. He looked so y I had to look away. I was blushing so hard now.

"____-yah, look at me," he said in his strong busan accent that sounded hotter than ever. I looked at him and immediately his lips caught my attention. He pulled me closer such that our lips were nearly touching. He his lower lip, which made his tongue graze against mine too. My breath hitched and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. His lips were so soft and plump I never wanted to stop kissing him. He was a really good kisser - the way he moved his lips against mine and how his tongue gently slipped into my mouth to show dominance. I grabbed locks of his brown hair and kissed harder as I felt his arms running up and down my back. Finally when we were both out of breath, we let go and gazed at each other, panting with the same beat. I leaned my head against his chest and hugged him. He hugged back, kissing me on the head.

"Daehyun, I'm not even your girlfriend,' I laughed in embarrassment, looking away. He frowned and tilted my chin up so that I was looking up at him.

"You are,____," he breathed, pulling me into another passionate kiss.