I Saw You Earlier

Class President

C.A.P'S POV

After our classes finished, L.Joe, Changjo and I went to our clubhouse to kill time. When we arrived inside the clubhouse, we went to our *stations* where we enjoy and spend our time. L.Joe sat on the couch directly in front of the widescreen television to play games, Changjo played billiards and I sat on the mini bar inside while drinking a glass of wine. What I saw earlier at the school is something I cannot remove easily from my mind.

"Changjo ... why does it looks like ...REAL?"

I exclaimed at my mind while staring at Changjo who is busy playing billiards alone. Well, what I saw is him and the blue-haired Ricky, sitting on the bench at the school's open field. I saw Ricky yelling at him like a kid and Changjo's reaction? Hurt. Seriously hurt but I don't know why! Maybe I should talk to him while L.Joe is busy playing video games. I stood up from my chair and went to Changjo.

"Changjo."

"Why?"

"Earlier, I saw you with Ricky at the open field, sitting at the bench."

"Ji-jinjja?! So?"

"Let me just tell you this, Changjo: BE CAREFUL. One mistake, and you will lose in the deal we agreed."

"Psh. I know that, hyung."

I went back to the mini bar and sipped a little bit of wine in my glass.

"I know that something's wrong with you Changjo. I just hope it's not *that*. I hope my hunch is wrong."

 

NIEL'S POV

Chunji, Ricky and I went to the library to finish our assignments before we go home. We went to a vacant table and left our bags there before we took our needed books from the bookshelves to answer our assignments. We sat down. Chunji is really quiet that time and seems like not in the mood to talk while Ricky is just there, smiling as usual. Chunji took lots of books. He even took books that we don't need which made me wondered why. Chunji was so serious that time that the book he is reading is really close to his face and I took that chance to secretly ask something to Ricky. Something I saw earlier which made me really angry.

"YOU!!!"

I angrily whispered to Ricky since shouting inside the library isn't a good idea, while I pinched his arm.

"Yah! What's wrong hyung!"

He replied.

"Be quiet or else do you want the librarian to scold us! I have something to ask you!"

"What is it Niel hyung?"

"I will get straight to the point so promise me that you will answer honestly, okay?"

"Okay!"

"I saw you with that red-hair at the bench sitting with one another!"

"His name is CHANGJO!!! Gosh! How could you not know his name!!"

He angrily whispered to me.

"I don't care about him! The question is: Are the two of you dating?! HUH?!"

"YAH!!! How can you say that hyung! Of course, if I will date someone, you and Chunji hyung are the first one to know about it! Don't you trust me, hyung???"

He said while showing his aegyo.

"Aigoo!! Your aegyo won't do! Then I need some explanations! What happened? Why are the two of you together earlier!"

Then Ricky pushed his chair a little towards me and he told me everything what happened while Chunji is busy reading a book. He told me about the guard, how Changjo saved him and when Changjo ran and caught him.

"Are you sure that's all you gonna say?!"

"Neeeee hyung!"

"You aren't lying?!"

"Neeeee hyung!"

"100% honesty????!!!!"

"NEEEEEE HYUNG!!!!!"

Then the two of us giggled and laughed at each other silently to not disturb others who are inside the library.

"But still, even though Ricky explained to me everything what happened, I just don't get it. Why did someone like Changjo saved Ricky from that guard who was about to issue him a violation slip? Hmmm ..!!! Oh no! What if he wants to get close to Ricky because- Wait! Niel ... Calm down ... Think carefully. Now, all you need to do is something .. something that will *prevent* what do you *think* will *happen* next."

Different thoughts came in my mind that time because of Ricky. The tension and nervousness I feel that time plus the coldness inside the library due to the airconditioners really made me uncomfortable.

"Feels like ... I really need to do *something*."

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then i wondered what's that *something* Niel mentioned :< Anywaysss 6th chapter's here :D Thanks for the comments guys :) I really appreciated all of it :> Thanks to my wonderful subbbbiiiieeeessss♥