Another Confession

Class President

CHUNJI'S POV

The clock on my nightstand alarmed which woke me up. I rose from the bed and checked the clock. It was only 7am. Then I suddenly remembered that I don't have classes today. I was about to go back to bed when Minah knocked on the door.

"Oppa!!!! Are you awake???"

"Nehhhh."

"Can I come inside?"

"Sure."

She opened the door and I immediately noticed the chocolate bar she was holding with her right hand and at the same time, was also chewing chocolates. Her hands are filled with chocolate stains. She hurried to my bed and tried to hug me but fortunately, I was able to dodge her attempts.

"Yah! What's with the chocolates in the morning!!! That looks expensive!"

"Neh oppa! This IS expensive. It's really sweeeeeeet!!!!"

"I wondered how umma got the money to buy that for you."

"Oh! Umma didn't bought this!"

"Ehhhh? Then who gave-"

"Oppa!!!! A handsome guy is waiting for you at our living room! Umma is talking to him while waiting for you to wake up!"

I felt nervous when she told me that since it's really early and what's more is that mom was already talking with that guy.

"Did you ask his name?!"

"Oh! I forgot to ask him! Okay, I'll go and ask-"

"IT'S OKAY!! Don't ask him! I'll go downstairs in 10 minutes."

"Okay oppa! By the way, he also brought a bouquet of roses of different colors! He told mom ealier that the bouquet is for you. Kyaaaaaaaa ~~~~ someone fell in love with Chanhee oppa's beauty!!!"

"Aish!!! Go now, okay? So I can quickly prepare myself."

"And also, breakfast is readyyyyy!!"

Finally, my loud-mouthed little sister went out of the room. I locked the door first and went inside the bathroom. I performed my needs inside and once I'm done, I dried my hair quickly. I wore a shirt and shorts and also wore my slippers. I looked at myself at the mirror. I smiled as Byunghun quickly popped on my head.

"I don't care what happened at the clubhouse last night! I will forgive him now!"

I told myself and positively smiled at my figure in the mirror. The picture of the incident at the stockroom of our school also appeared on my mind but it didn't affect me anymore that time since my heart was full of excitement and happiness that morning. I opened the door and made my way to the stairs. I slowly climbed down the steps and once I arrived at the living room, the excitement and happiness that I was feeling earlier was quickly replaced with astonishment and a little ... disappointment. I saw mom who was talking with him but not the one who I was expecting. Mom greeted me when she noticed my presence.

"Good morning son! You have a guest."

She said and smiled at me.

"Come, sit beside him! Aishhh! You are not really hospitable!"

She followed. I did what umma told me just to show my manners to this guy. We are sitting at the couch while mom was sitting at the chair across our direction.

"I guess it's better to leave you two, right? Minah and I will be at the kitchen. Take your time!"

Mom said before she left and playfully winked at me which annoyed me a little. Meanwhile, silence occured between the two of us for almost five minutes when mom went to the kitchen.

"Why are you here?"

I asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, first of all I want to say sorry for what I did last night. I am sorry that you saw the other side of me and I am also sorry that I punched Byunghun's face. I hope you will forgive me."

"Alright. I'll forgive you since you are sorry for what you done Jiyong-shii. Okay, you can leave."

I said in a cold manner before I stood up from the couch. I was about to walk away from him but he grabbed my hand and prevented me to move. He stood up from the couch and stood in front of me.

"Please, I am really sorry."

He said while he was facing the floor.

"Then tell me! What happened!"

We sat back at the couch as he started talking and telling me everything that happened before his fight with Byunghun.

 

FLASHBACK

Five fifteen in the afternoon. C.A.P was having his afternoon nap at his room. Jiyong was sitting at the bar. L.Joe, who was inside his room upstairs was thinking things between him, Chanhee and his cousin. After a few minutes of thinking time, he decided to confront Jiyong. He went out of his room and headed downstairs to the bar.

"Hyung, please ... stop what you are doing."

"What should I stop? Oh! Do you mean ... drinking wine?"

"You know what I am talking about."

Jiyong smirked at him.

"Hyung! Please! I really like Chanhee so please! Don't take him away from me."

"But you made him cry. I just can't forget his pitiful state that time which makes me want to protect him."

"But hyung! You know how much I look up to you and idolize you. In terms of achievements, knowledge, rapping skills and even fashion! If you will try to take him away from me, I am sure that I am nothing compared against you."

"Hehe. I am glad that you know how to admit defeat. Sorry, but I will still take care of him and no matter what things you will do, what words you will say, I will still protect him from a GOOD-FOR-NOTHING kid like you!"

A few minutes of silence came as L.Joe palmed his face.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE WITH US!"

L.Joe broke the silence with his voice filled with anger.

"TCH! IT'S BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU!"

Jiyong replied.

"STOP THIS NONSENSE, THE TWO OF YOU!"

As C.A.P arrived and tried to prevent the two from bickering and fighting, it was only followed by destruction of things inside the clubhouse like the precious vases displayed near the bar and the wine glasses and bottles. 

 

"So as you have heard, the fight was all because of my desire to protect you from him."

"Wait, but I don't know why are you like that! Why do you want to be close to me when we only met recently! And what's with this *protect me* thingyyyy?"

"Can't you see it? Lee Chanhee, I like you! I want to protect you from anyone who will try to hurt you! Be my girl, Lee Chanhee and I swear, I will never hurt you like what L.Joe did!"

My eyes rolled due to the words that came out from Jiyong-shii's mouth. He stood up from the couch and took the bouquet of roses with different colors which was over the coffee table and gave it to me.

"Lee Chanhee, please, go out with me."

He said as he kneeled his right knee on the floor and he held my hands with his. His face looked determined and serious when he delivered those words to me.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28 is here :D Be sure to comment and subscribe guys :D So what can you say about Jiyong's part in this chapter??? Tell me puhleaseeeee :D By the way, thanks for the upvotes I received :D Thank you for reading :>