Dream Boy

My Dream This Morning

My dream, the most I could remember was being mad, I didn't know exactly why.

"Whatever Kyungsoo" I said and paced back in forth. He was being a jerk to me. He laughed.

"Exactly, whatever Carolina. Leave me alone now, I'm going to sleep" he said and covered himself with the blankets. He was staying over, and he decided to sleep in the middle of the living room in some kind of sofa.

"Uhg!" I yelled angry at the fact he wasn't paying attention to me.

My sister eyed us from the computer chair and rolled her eyes. We were acting like immature little brats.

"You know what!" I said conspiring a crazy idea. I took my shoes off and hoped onto the sofa with him.

My sister just laughed, having an idea of what I was going to do to that evil jerk.

"Let's see how you react to this" I thought to myself. I wrapped my arms around him. He turns around shocked.

"Your squishy" I thought to myself and smiled happily and satisfied. For some reason he wasn't pushing me off or reacting really. All of a sudden, I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I hear the door click open. I let go of him immediately and we both jumped off the sofa and tried to act normal. However I sensed that my parents could somewhat tell we were doing something mischievous.

I laugh sarcastically and extremely fake.

"Okay..." my mom says and they go to their room with the baby since we had guests over and it was awkward.

Kyungsoo lays back down on the sofa.

I follow along but it was a big mistake. He smirks and doesn't exactly get on top of me, but nonetheless, he's looking down on me, who happens to be laying down, and laughs. Its not that I felt awkward but I was mad at the fact he was messing with me.

"Should I kiss you?" he asks and grins.

I was not going to let him win. I gathered up my courage and pecked him on the lips. He looks at me shocked, not believing I had actually done that. I could not believe it myself. Why would I have done that? His lips felt funny for that split second.

He then looked into my eyes and kissed me for real. It was quick, it felt nice though. He pulled back and couldn't believe what he had just done, neither did I. We no longer felt mad at each other.Right away we got up and he shook his head leaving towards the bedroom where his other friends were staying.

I felt so accomplished though, I had just kissed Kyungsoo! I laughed like crazy, although it was going to be weird afterwards. We tried to avoid each other for the rest of the remainder time. I stayed in my bed in the kitchen floor and tried to avoid as best as possible going to the restroom near the hallway so we wouldn't bump into each other. Although we did see each other every once in awhile. All I could remember was Kyungsoo and how squishy he was. I finally understood why they called him that.

All of a sudden...

I hear a horrible obnoxious voice yelling at me in Spanish to get up.

It was my father. I had just finished dreaming about going in pajamas pass the hallway to my bathroom and seeing Kyungsoo. I was embarrassed at the fact he had seen my pajamas. This had all been a dream! NOOOOO!

What really happened today:

In real life though, I get up with my pillow after my father yells at me to get up because some worker is going to fix the heater in my room and when I open the door, there is this young okay looking worker guy standing before me. Kind of scared, because I had startled him. I get so embarrassed because I'm in my pajamas, I have a "just woke up in a bad mood" face and my hair is all over the place.

Wished kissing Kyungsoo was true...but sadly that was only in my dream...

sigh.

What a sad life.

So unaccomplished.

So there you go, literally my dream this morning!